Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

somebody buy me one of these chairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

im the thirty year old golf bag

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'd put in 20 for you to buy that chair.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am kind of disappointed that the helmet the dolphin is wearing isn't also a chair. It would be fun to have Febreeze paint Ehud sitting on that.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I'd put in 20 for you to buy that chair.

I'll match

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

Do they make these in toilet form?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, they're coached by Adam Gase.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ehud posted:

That would tie any room together nicely.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Men. I am a man of my word.

I will buy a burrito today and post it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

That wasn't what was asked

"If your next post doesn't have a picture of an artisan burrito and your usename(sic) next to it, dont post in here again."

Your post in response had no 🌯

PITCHFORKS

ZenVulgarity fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Apr 24, 2017

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Ban him

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well I have to wait for el cerro grande to open first dude!

Also shut up BT you are a Nazi.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

No that's GC

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

ZenVulgarity posted:

No that's GC

Is a Steelers fan any better honestly

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Well I have to wait for el cerro grande to open first dude!

Also shut up BT you are a Nazi.

:laffo:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Got here in time for the meltdown.

I did nothing at all this weekend for the first time in forever. Feels good, man.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I did nothing at all this weekend for the first time in forever. Feels good, man.

doing nothing weekend is a strong weekend

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

I'm jealous! I love weekends with nothing to do!

We had a basketball tournament all weekend. 5 games for my son. At least they won it all but man I'm dragging today.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

weird Asian candy posted:

We had a basketball tournament all weekend. 5 games for my son. At least they won it all but man I'm dragging today.

Did you throw a big fit when everyone got a participation trophy like a real tough Kia driving mans man

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Did you throw a big fit when everyone got a participation trophy like a real tough Kia driving mans man

Absolutely. Then I gave my kid a good what for and made him stay back and run extra sprints. My end goal is the white Lavarr Ball.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Do you have do nothing weekends anymore? Don't kids ruin that like the total lovable assholes they are?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Absolutely. Then I gave my kid a good what for and made him stay back and run extra sprints. My end goal is the white Lavarr Ball.

my favorite lavarr ball fact:

The wikipedia page for lavar ball features 2 landscapes and 0 pictures of lavar ball

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I missed mattress chat but just as an FYI don't buy a king size bed unless you're so drat huge you require it. I had an ex that insisted on one, mainly because she valued her sleep and wanted to sleep as far away from me as possible since I toss and turn a lot at night (we should have just slept in separate beds). Everything becomes exponentially expensive with them. King size sheets are significantly more than their queen counterparts, as are blankets. Also, if you ever move, it's the biggest pain in the rear end to move. Just stick with a queen.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I had an ex that insisted on one, mainly because she valued her sleep and wanted to sleep as far away from me as possible since I toss and turn a lot at night (we should have just slept in separate beds).

Sounds like it was a passionate and romantic relationship

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

king size beds are good, having the extra space is good

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sounds like it was a passionate and romantic relationship

wanting to sleep comfortably has nothing to do with that

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spend the extra money on a King so your dogs don't have to be up in your poo poo

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

ffs, don't let your dog sleep with you

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
:(

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Let the dogs sleep in the bed. They're good dogs.

I haven't been able to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night for the past week and it is not good.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Anals of History posted:

ffs, don't let your dog sleep with you

My god I wish I could enforce this. The little fucker has learned to wait until we're asleep and crawls into bed, and he's small enough you don't notice him in the king size bed until morning. I don't regret the bed one bit though, my partner practically thrashes in her sleep, getting to not worry about an elbow to the face is amazing.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Mel shut the gently caress up dude.

Also I'm adding cheese and avocado to this burrito.?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
For the first time in ages I slept in till 2 in the afternoon last Saturday and felt fantastic

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I look forward to seeing a Taco Bell burrito photographed by a dude having DT shakes

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 24, 2017

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Sour Diesel posted:

king size beds are good, having the extra space is good

wanting to sleep comfortably has nothing to do with that

Dittoed because I'm apparently a very mobile sleeper and my wife ends up sleeping a lot worse if we go somewhere on vacation and end up on a queen mattress.

Edit: sleepchat: I went to bed late on Saturday night and got up early with my daughter on Sunday, and ended up taking A 3-hour nap that day. Somehow, I was still exhausted. It is a lot tougher to have a do-nothing weekend with a child. Wife and I take turns sleeping in on weekends though, which helps.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

I look forward to seeing a Taco Bell burrito photographed by a dude having DT shakes

image stabilization is so good nowadays, I wonder if that's what inspired Panasonic to invent dual lens/body IS

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Amy Pole Her posted:

For the first time ever I'm ready for you to win a case.

You got it man.?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Jesus Christ dude it's not even that hard.

Just win a case.

You are loving horrible at your job dude.

Sigh.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Sorry to everyone. Once the alcoholic date rapist got banned from the Discord ( https://discord.gg/yHHYezh ) he starting posting the same inane poo poo here instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah sorry to everyone.

Once the single minded person deluded himself from other people he lashed out.

It's quite sad what he became.

I wish him the best.

• Locked thread