Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Frasier in an E65, this would be S10 or 11 most likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I don't think I've ever disliked Frasier Crane as much as I did during that episode (nothing to do with his car, but it does give credence to my thesis that BMW-owners are dicks).

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Yeah Luis Guzman was just trying to do his lovely job.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
He even tried to pay like almost immediately.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Then what am I supposed to say to the guy who's dating his sister?

Tell him to hang on and relax, we've all been there.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Yeah they brought up Niles' car somewhat often. It reinforced the "same but different" theme, e.g., BWM/Mercedes, Harvard/Yale, etc. Because there's no way they'd drive the same car make.

Also Frasier's piano teacher raped him when he was a teenager.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big City Drinkin posted:

Yeah they brought up Niles' car somewhat often. It reinforced the "same but different" theme, e.g., BWM/Mercedes, Harvard/Yale, etc. Because there's no way they'd drive the same car make.

Also Frasier's piano teacher raped him when he was a teenager.

The blonde? Nice.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Any episode with Frasier's kid was pretty bad right

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Calaveron posted:

nah, the ep with frasier taking batting practice because he sucks at baseball and doesn't want to disappointing freddy was good

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Calaveron posted:

I've always liked the one where he delivers Freddie's Bar Mitzvah in Klingon.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Calaveron posted:

Apart from the one where they are trying to get him into a posh school.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

spog posted:

Apart from the one where they are trying to get him into a posh school.

Oh yeah that one was good
My problem with Freddie is his fat child face

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

I've always liked the one where he delivers Freddie's Bar Mitzvah in Klingon.

That always seemed a bit out of character for me. Frasier is a colossal nerd in a lot of ways but he doesn't strike me as a Trekkie

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Octy posted:

That always seemed a bit out of character for me. Frasier is a colossal nerd in a lot of ways but he doesn't strike me as a Trekkie

He's tricked into it by his nerd coworker who is constantly sexually harassing Roz

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2hs0oZ6JuQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFI5IxuihX8

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For the life of me, I can't figure out who this was actually made for.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Niles is bad at the technobabble

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Wow, perfect username/post combo

:yikes:

I can't watch that, too cringey

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

For the life of me, I can't figure out who this was actually made for.

It was made for the Star Trek 30th anniversary special.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_30_Years_and_Beyond

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Le Cigar Volant!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

the littlest prince posted:

Le Cigar Volant!

It's the only thing in my head that can compete with "Boggle?!"

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

You look like a puerto rican whore

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTiICtfYdM

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

i wish this were real

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

He drives a mercedes.

e: specifically a Mercedes-Benz E320 with the license plate 5HR1NK

he also drives some econobox red hatchback for an episode or two while he's going through his divorce from Maris and living at Shangri-La

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

My vote for worst loving episode of the whole series. Frasier had been getting really shouty and weird that whole season, but in this one he acted so hysterically stupid I wondered if they were building up to the big plot twist that he'd developed a brain tumor or a meth habit.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Daphne: Doing a bit of crank, eh? I had a boyfriend back in Manchester that used to snort lines off me backside.

Niles gazes longingly into the middle distance

Frasier, pouring sweat: Good heavens, Niles, this is the finest crystal since Waterford set up a little shop in Ireland.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Cosmik Slop posted:

Daphne: Doing a bit of crank, eh? I had a boyfriend back in Manchester that used to snort lines off me backside.

Niles gazes longingly into the middle distance

Frasier, pouring sweat: Good heavens, Niles, this is the finest crystal since Waterford set up a little shop in Ireland.

This had me in tears, post of the year
:five:

theperminator fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Apr 24, 2017

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Cosmik Slop posted:

My vote for worst loving episode of the whole series. Frasier had been getting really shouty and weird that whole season, but in this one he acted so hysterically stupid I wondered if they were building up to the big plot twist that he'd developed a brain tumor or a meth habit.

I mean the final episode does have him move to Chicago, and the show Boss was about Kelsey Grammer as the mayor of Chicago who also is dying of a degenerative neurological disease... :tinfoil:

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Cosmik Slop posted:

Marty: What I wanna know is, how d'ya tell when a British person's got meth mouth?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/le-cigare-volant-santa-cruz

That one was in California, but still

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MruEgjRvyv0

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

Cosmik Slop posted:

yeah frasier was being such a dick in that episode. pay-off at the end is great though, shame about the rest of the episode.

This is great, this is great.

made freakier by the fact I accidentally had two copies of the video playing at once, a few seconds apart.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I like the little bits of continuity the show had, like Le Cigar Volant and Chez Henri, Frasier's Chez away from Chez.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Calaveron posted:

Le Cigar Volant

Le Cigar Volant!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Also how all french restaurants had very odd names like The Flying Cigar, the Pig's Foot the Little Birds, and I think at one point the Monkey's Heart

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Cigare volant : flying cigar : flying saucer

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
In the episode where Nathan Lane steals Frasier's identity, a lot of people recognized Frasier as being on the radio, why did no one say hey this guy sounds just like Frasier while this other guy sounds like a pig that learned to speak english surely that's not Frasier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Cigare volant : flying cigar : flying saucer

I thought it was a Freud joke.