Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I wish obama would do some trolling but i guess he's busy enjoying himself

https://twitter.com/billclinton/sta...his-tweet-53097

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Bill's gone full Lame Grandpa now.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump is not committing to signing a spending bill that would avoid a partial government shutdown after Friday if it doesn't include funding for his wall on the southern border with Mexico.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-wont-commit-to-signing-spending-bill-that-doesnt-fund-his-border-wall/article/2621043

lol, governments shutting down YEEHAW. bigly.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

they'll agree to fund a preliminary study to plan something wall-related and Don will claim victory

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Lads. I can't even.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
I'm having a (unintelligible) lmao right now

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

(unintelligible)

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
im not gonna lol at trump cos its not nice to lol at someone with dementia but loving HELL I'm lolling hard at the USA for electing someone like that

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

du -hast posted:

I'm having a (unintelligible) lmao right now

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

gender illusionist posted:

im not gonna lol at trump cos its not nice to lol at someone with dementia but loving HELL I'm lolling hard at the USA for electing someone like that

you can go ahead and laugh at Trump, he's the one that put himself in this position.

you guys know something hosed up? i've become very morbid in that i hope to see a major event happen to watch Trump fumble around trying to manage it. i don't want a tragic event to take place; i understand that a catastrophic event is tragic and things like 9/11 and Katrina were no laughing matter.

but... i do want to see how badly he'd gently caress up if/when those kinds of things happen. does that make sense?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Tumble posted:

you can go ahead and laugh at Trump, he's the one that put himself in this position.

you guys know something hosed up? i've become very morbid in that i hope to see a major event happen to watch Trump fumble around trying to manage it. i don't want a tragic event to take place; i understand that a catastrophic event is tragic and things like 9/11 and Katrina were no laughing matter.

but... i do want to see how badly he'd gently caress up if/when those kinds of things happen. does that make sense?

blame others, namely the obama administration

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

All this is probably just a ploy to provoke someone into doing another 9/11 so we can drop some nukes on the countries we're blocking refugees from.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Egbert Souse posted:

All this is probably just a ploy to provoke someone into doing another 9/11 so we can drop some nukes on the countries we're blocking refugees from.

According to Trump we've already had another 9/11.

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/856491874911223808

Maybe not the best comparison he could have come up with.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 24, 2017

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

don forgot to finish his previous tweet https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol this poo poo is ridiculous. I remember reading that part of the trouble with Trump is that he speaks like everyone shares his insane context, so he'll do things like jump directly from "they want to see security" to "now it just came out that theyre 73% down" without so much as bothering to mention he's talking about immigration (I'm only pretty sure he is) and it just looks like schizo word salad

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Great Zen Master Donald Trump wants US to finish the sentence. So wise.

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
Hoooollllyyyyy poo poo, just read that AP interview, jam packed with LOLs. The President is sooooo dumb, LOL

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Did he really claim his speech to Congress a few weeks back was "the greatest ever"?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

Did he really claim his speech to Congress a few weeks back was "the greatest ever"?

FDR ain't got poo poo on Easy D.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ahahaha, how the gently caress is this real? The president of the United States is a "simple person". How is this real?

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

well why not posted:

(unintelligible)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tumble posted:

lol if you consider 9/11 not a lolling matter my dude you're in the land of tribute.avi

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

everything this idiot bitch says sounds like they put Benjy Compson in the goddamned whitehouse

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

crazy cloud posted:

lol if you consider 9/11 not a lolling matter my dude you're in the land of tribute.avi

Yeah it's good to laugh at tragedy, like Trump, and that kiryen dudes posts itt

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
(unintelligible)

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/856353289461526529

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I feel like every bank that ever loaned this giblet head money should be seized by the federal government and their assets distributed to the poor

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

You see the wall is a licensed medical doctor from the college of unintelligible and will be able to provide free health care to the poors. He is a great dcotor, the best. Dr. Wall

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/856514804617445376

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

(unintelligible)

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a7698516.html

quote:

Several hours after the attacks on 11 September 2001, during which almost 3,000 people died, Mr Trump was interviewed on radio and claimed that since the Towers came down, he now owned the tallest building in Manhattan. He was also condemned for claiming around $150,000 of government funds for small businesses to get back on their feet after the attacks.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Well at least we can all agree that his second term would be the worst case scenario.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Burt Sexual posted:

(unintelligible)

Oh, hey Burt (unintelligible)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm having a lol meltdown, someone please help me

I think I'll take a break from this thread cause I can't stop giggling like a retard at all this retardation and it's beginning to impair my quality of life

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

What in the... what? Just.. what???

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You won't be able to afford basic healthcare on your own, but at least them illegals won't be stealin' your jobs

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/856510123132538880

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

"(unintelligible)". -- Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That interview reminds me of my train of thought when I'm really stressed out and trying to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Trump is like "Eww your own pee?"