Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I have a queen but I'm thin and like thin ladies so it's fine. However I do feel bad for them because I apparently snore pretty bad. I got to fix that at some point. Where my snore goons at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I have a queen but I'm thin and like thin ladies so it's fine. However I do feel bad for them because I apparently snore pretty bad. I got to fix that at some point. Where my snore goons at?

I snore, but sometimes my wife snores and I have to tug the covers to get her to shut up and not know I said anything.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Just lol if your bed isn't a tangle of you, your girlfriend, a sleeping dog, and at least two ipads

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What's with the new ".?" Thing

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
a few personal updates:

- really excited for tonight's slate of NBA playoff games

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just lol if your bed isn't a tangle of you, your girlfriend, a sleeping dog, and at least two ipads

:lol: this is my life Mel

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Fix your bitch sinuses bro

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm flying to New Orleans this weekend and I was supposed to go to the draft but that fell through. I kept Weds-Friday off this week though and only working Monday and Tuesday is the woooooorst

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Sleeping on my side works

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Sleeping on my side works
I'm a stomach sleeper!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah I'm pretty bad.

I went to a sleep doctor and they made some kind of mouth guard thing for me that works some of the time.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Do you have do nothing weekends anymore? Don't kids ruin that like the total lovable assholes they are?

I cannot remember the last do nothing weekend I have had. Total lovable rear end in a top hat status confirmed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I'm a stomach sleeper!

Become more psychologically comfortable in your environment so you stop feeling compelled to sleep while protecting your vital organs from nighttime predation

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

my favorite lavarr ball fact:

The wikipedia page for lavar ball features 2 landscapes and 0 pictures of lavar ball

I just checked out his page and 1) you are correct which lol and 2) I did not realize he was a former football player. Of course he was a Panther, it explains so much :rolleyes:

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Become more psychologically comfortable in your environment so you stop feeling compelled to sleep while protecting your vital organs from nighttime predation

Calm down.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

or maybe you sleep on your back because you're afraid someone will try to do butt stuff to you while you sleep

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Going full pop tart on sleeping preference. Jeezum crow

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

or maybe you sleep on your back because you're afraid someone will try to do butt stuff to you while you sleep

Post/Username combo!

e:

I'm exclusively a side sleeper. Right side to be precise.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/856519725223989248

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Clearly Obama wasn't thinking outside of the box. Bless you President Trump!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ah, so that is why pork is haram

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

nature owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Maybe Trump shoulda dropped the Mother of All Boars amirite fellas

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

"Unleash the War Pigs!"

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Me and my boss just got into a verbal fight out back.

We cried and hugged. It's all good.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

he is making a face like he is farting and like as soon as he is done he is going to yell the word fart and point at someone

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

A Man and his dog posted:

Me and my boss just got into a verbal fight out back.

We cried and hugged. It's all good.

gently caress U I'M TIRED OF WORKING THE FRYER

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Just drafted onto Seal Team 6

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ehud posted:

gently caress U I'M TIRED OF WORKING THE FRYER

Me and him weren't even fighting.

It was over another co-worker.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

A Man and his dog posted:

Me and him weren't even fighting.

It was over another co-worker.

Why does Greg get a key he is only 16 and works part time and I've been here for 12 years.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Was the coworker an artisan burrito because I'm seeing a lotta stuff that isn't an artisan burrito.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Maybe Trump shoulda dropped the Mother of All Boars amirite fellas

https://youtu.be/930KadF_78Q

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Was the coworker an artisan burrito because I'm seeing a lotta stuff that isn't an artisan burrito.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Also "boss" is another term for "sponsor"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I would settle just for an explanation of what makes a burrito artisanal

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Ban him

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Queso fresca

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

cage free tortillas

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
When you combine it with a tablecloth from a 2 star Italian restaurant it's quite Artisanal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Of course RG3 goes for the food that has anal in it

• Locked thread