Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey! Disgusting winos have at least some redeemable value

True, they're at least entertaining.

E:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Has it been two weeks?

Right next to the drat Jumble.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Tinsley really doesn't get the problem, does he? It isn't that Spicer compared someone to Hitler, it's that he made Hitler the good guy in the comparison (and accidentally denied the Holocaust in doing so).

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

"Accidentally".

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
I wonder if we raised enough money to ship Tinsley a few cases of cheap bottom shelf whiskey would he attempt to drink it all at once and finally leave the mortal world behind.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Isn't Trump trying to sue protesters at his rallies for "infringing his free speech"?

Holy poo poo really :tinsley:? Have you ever made a roast or ham before? Have you ever cooked at all in your life or do you make your wife do all that homely work?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

Tinsley really doesn't get the problem, does he? It isn't that Spicer compared someone to Hitler, it's that he made Hitler the good guy in the comparison (and accidentally denied the Holocaust in doing so).

Conservatives aren't great with context

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

loquacius posted:

Conservatives aren't great with context

Only conservatives "accidentally" deny the Holocaust.

A guy sits in his seat on an airplane, red-faced, and turns to the guy next to him. "Oh man. I just made the worst Freudian slip. The ticket agent was really well-endowed and instead of asking her for a ticket to Pittsburg, I asked her for a picket to tittsburg. So embarrassing!"
The guy he's sitting next to says, "Hey buddy. I'm right there with you. This morning I'm sitting at breakfast with my wife, and instead of saying, 'Honey, could you please pass the cream', I say, 'Hitler did nothing wrong.'"

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Happy Monday, here's a really dumb cartoon.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

They are choking on.... Science?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

WHEN HE HIMSELF IS MADE OF CARBON

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Alfred Nobel, the inventor of science, killed billions with his dynamite.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I sort of get the sentiment but the March for Science was largely based around funding to environmental protections being gutted which is a pretty real existential threat. It's not like every scientist is directly responsible for chemical weapons.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

gently caress fish. I'm surprised he resisted using 1000 words to say this stupid poo poo.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

KillerJunglist posted:

gently caress fish. I'm surprised he resisted using 1000 words to say this stupid poo poo.

I see you're making this observation on a computer or a phone. How ironic

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

TheBigAristotle posted:

I see you're making this observation on a computer or a phone. How ironic

Don't you know children in Syria are choking on the stuff???

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Did you know 100% of people that have come in contact with science eventually died or will die?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

KillerJunglist posted:

And yet you yourself are using words to criticize him :smug:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
BONUS INFORMATION:

The cartoon is called "Rocket Science"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh dear, there's :siren:CHEMICALS!!!!:siren: in the air, and it's all science's fault!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mr Fish can get hosed.

This is such puritanical hand-wringing that I'm loving glad he has no choice but to live in the same overheating and nationalizing world as the rest of us.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Yom HaShoah a large portion of Israel’s nearly 200,000 survivors live in poverty. A 2015 survey by the Foundation for the Benefit of Holocaust Victims in Israel found that one quarter of Israeli survivors can’t afford medicine, while 30 percent sometimes go without food. Two-thirds say they are “distressed” by their financial situation.
“There are still gaps between the response and what’s needed,” Roni Klinsky, the foundation’s CEO, told JTA in 2014. In the past, “people got less help and weren’t organized enough to get assistance. The survivor issue wasn’t a high priority.”
edit "survivors" to "Palestinians"

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

:drat:

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
Madame Le Pen, surely?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Choking me with Science is my favorite Thomas Dolby song.

I guess Trump's gonna bomb Europe?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Cloud Potato posted:

Observer:

"Theresa May: Smaug, the snap-election dragon – Chris Riddell on the prime minister’s surprise call for a mandate"

Chris Riddell put up a video showing him drawing and painting the above cartoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyvIKTwa4N8

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Labour's battle for the general election – Lib Dem leader Tim Farron has ruled out any coalition with the Tories or Labour after the general election as he sets out a bold ambition to attract enough remain voters to form the main opposition party" After Paolo Uccello.

Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn celebrates St George's Day by vowing to create four new bank holidays

Independent:

Times:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ted Rall works for Sputnik News.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

KillerJunglist posted:

Listen up you FUCKS you think 'science' is cool? Do you loving LOVE SCIENCE? Well I know some people who don't loving 'love science', all the people killed by chemical weapons. You know, chemical, a SCIENCE. Yea I bet you feel so loving stupid right now don't you? Thank god I'm here, a grown man who still thinks 'gently caress' is shocking, to tell you to WAKE UP.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Todd Roll posted:

James Comey is the real revolutionary hero.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FJf6opsoY

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Shangri-Law School posted:

Political Cartoons 2017: There is always more of it, and Ted Rall works for Sputnik News.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Starving Wolf posted:

You wouldn't be the first. If you kill Bruce Tinsley you are forced to become him and take his place. It's the Tinsley clause. The original Bruce Tinsley died twenty years ago.

There must always be a Drunk Duck...

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that
As you kill the Duck, you find yourself surrounded by twisted, hideous figures come to cut out your liver and make you into the new Tinsley. They start to chant "Part of the brew, part of the strip. Part of the brew, part of the strip"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

KillerJunglist posted:

gently caress fish.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

Muslim dude looks like he's REALLY into this. "Oh, yes! Kick my rear end with those heels. KICK ME SO HARD!"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Sandpuppy posted:

I guess Trump's gonna bomb Europe?

The time of strategic thinking is over, agc.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I thought we did apologize for the nukes, or am I thinking of the internment camps?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pants Donkey posted:

I thought we did apologize for the nukes, or am I thinking of the internment camps?

The later. Obama visited the sites but didn't apologize for the bombings.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
So in the light of recent going-ons at Fox News, Ted Rall wrote a post about what its like there, having appeared as guest on the network back in the days of Dubya.

There are some usual Rall-isms, but it's actually an interesting post. Sean Hannity really is a nutjob in person, even by Rall's standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I wish American cartoons had this kind of caricature. I want trump to be drawn as an obese orangutan, Sean Spicer with a completely blank, featureless face, and Bannon as that poo poo demon from Dogma.

• Locked thread