Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i made Stealthanol once but never remember to use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fumaofthelake posted:

Once I gave up on maxing all the confidant links I had a lot of spare nights towards the end of the game. I've never used anything but lockpicks and Stealthanol once or twice when I got really lazy.

you should never give up on slinks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress you guy.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

:yeah:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

mysterious loyall X posted:

you should never give up on slinks

When I say "give up" I mean "come to terms with the fact I won't have time to finish them all so I'll hit them in NG+"

Me and Joker both have the same level of time management skills.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

i hope my eternal lockpick carries over to ng+ gently caress making lockpicks forever

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

haunted bong posted:

i hope my eternal lockpick carries over to ng+ gently caress making lockpicks forever

it dont

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hifume officially my gf

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hifume officially my gf

:yeah:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im trying to max all slinks in my NG+ without using a guide, shouldnt be hard with all social stats maxed. hopefully there will be enough time left over to read all the books and play all the games too because my goal is to plat this poo poo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HORMELCHILI posted:

im trying to max all slinks in my NG+ without using a guide, shouldnt be hard with all social stats maxed. hopefully there will be enough time left over to read all the books and play all the games too because my goal is to plat this poo poo

i maxed all s links and did all books, saved, then loaded a save from november to play all the games and catch the big fish

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm at the part of a persona game where i fiddle around with fusions for hours and hours because it's obviously the last day. ive created at least one super persona and a bunch of really good ones

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

What a stupid good ending sequence.

I liked the part where Mishima et all helps you do a spirit bomb but instead of a spirit bomb it's a giant loving bullet haha

I wonder if P3 would be my favorite if it had all the quality of life improvements 5 has, but it doesn't so I think 5 is my new favorite

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
drat i found out about reaper grinding and i went up 40 levels in one day

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

drat i found out about reaper grinding and i went up 40 levels in one day

You can only do that in the later months right?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

AFAIK you can try it anytime, you'll just probably die unless you're prepared.

I'm going to try to do it basically first thing in NG+

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HORMELCHILI posted:

yeah if you go in on flu days you can just keep going floor to floor and getting 72k exp without even fighting lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Getting rank 9 in star will get you the ability to run away immediately which should help w reaper flu farming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The end of palace 5 :stare:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

The end of palace 5 :stare:

The confession cutscene for that one is real good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fumaofthelake posted:

Getting rank 9 in star will get you the ability to run away immediately which should help w reaper flu farming

yeah i didnt have that but if you have enough other confidants' abilities you'll survive most of his attacks until you can escape anyway

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am a man of honor and beat the reaper fair and square repeatedly to go from lvl 70 to 93

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every Mishima slink event leaves me in tears

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm in the sixth palace now. I love how the game is always changing things up from palace to palace

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Every Mishima slink event leaves me in tears

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

:pwn:

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You are now in a relationship with Ann.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Congratulations. I've had to gently turn down Kawakami and Takemi so far.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Congratulations. I've had to gently turn down Kawakami and Takemi so far.

I tried to tell takemi that I loved her but she refused me, I don't think you can actually wife the adults. But maybe I screwed something up. After that I settled for Ann

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

I tried to tell takemi that I loved her but she refused me, I don't think you can actually wife the adults. But maybe I screwed something up. After that I settled for Ann

You can get any of them to date you in the rank 9 events but I think you can hit on her earlier to no effect

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

i think that's one of the links where a certain line of dialogue in an earlier rank up needs to be chosen for the romance to be open

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I shouldn't laugh though since I just girlfriended Makoto...

• Locked thread