Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Rev2 will have all the dlc chars from Rev1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw you pay $20 for fightmans dlc and then get dizzy and cum

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

i wish the games would be cheaper because i kinda dont wanna pay 40 bucks for a game where I'll get bodied 24/7 for at least 2 years :(

it's chill dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

everyone one on revelator psn and steam who is allegedly on the west coast lags horribly even tho it says 4 bars!!!! but ppl like on the other side of the country from me from here and a couple other forums are fine fuuu.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think lots of people are just dumb and play on crappy wifi connections so the bar indicator doesn't mean anything.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

So why is SFV infected? Is it just dlc bullshit or are there other strains of fail involved?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

So why is SFV infected? Is it just dlc bullshit or are there other strains of fail involved?

th game wasn't done at launch aand still isnt and theyre charging shitloads of money for dlc in the meantime. also i dont like playing it or watching it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

P-Mack posted:

Technical problems make playing online lovely (huge load times, unfair one-sided rollback netcode that has one players game running smooth and the others unplayable, input lag, stats being broken, rage quitting)

Gameplay problems making the game boring (theres like one good combo per character, buttons feel bad with short range/low damage, everyone moves very slowly, zoning isnt viable except for guile)

Presentation and content problems making it bad value (ugly characters, clipping issues, no arcade mode, terrible survival mode, 30 dollar season passes, etc.)

Patch to fix some of the technical issues got delayed to next month too so rip since theres a new fighter out like every month until fall.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

movement speed is bad and every normal feels like rear end. supers feel like rear end. everything feels like rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I like how the fights feel longer and more deliberate but yeah everyones range feels gimped and overall nothing hits with that classic street fighter oomph

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you use like every single bit of meter possible you do like 60% damage

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

so no goomba stomps, is what I'm getting here...sucks

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The whole match is just waiting for vtrigger so you can do the longer version of your one combo

^^^
Chun still has good normals and can stomp

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Apr 26, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they had to pull the new thailand stage in SFV because the music in it uses that same islamic chant sample that OoT used 20 years ago and had to patch out with a cart revision.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

they had to pull the new thailand stage in SFV because the music in it uses that same islamic chant sample that OoT used 20 years ago and had to patch out with a cart revision.

awesome

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Revelator is on sale for 15 bucks this weekend on PSN

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rev2 PC is just one week after consoles, wow. They finally did it

AnonSpore posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_HXnlVcLo

From the video description, the Steam version of Rev2 is slated for release on June 1st (~1 week after the console version) as an upgrade of Rev1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the Rev2 demo is coming May 1st, free for PS+.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

We should see what the lag is like via shareplay

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Actually its fail cuz i work of freaking monday!!!!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
In case folks haven't b en keeping up, The Joker was revealed today .... I figure he's probably got a few fans on a twisted forum like this one ;)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Also the Rev2 demo is coming May 1st, free for PS+.

free... demo.... ?...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's usually a preorder bonus bc it's just a local VS mode with all characters unlocked so tournaments can run brackets before official release once the game has gone gold and discs aren't printed yet or w/e

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

Cheers. If it goes on sale, hopefully under 10 bucks, ill get it...

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

elf help book posted:

free... demo.... ?...

yeah I'm still testing poo poo thanks for asking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

yeah I'm still testing poo poo thanks for asking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:worship:

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Is In Training danbo or something?

Why are you so pissed at me Danbo? Just because I insulted your lovely rear end game? Grow some thicker skin you human being, fight me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

Why are you so pissed at me Danbo? Just because I insulted your lovely rear end game? Grow some thicker skin you human being, fight me

Who

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

lmfao, But it's not Danbo. He just doesn't know that your epic giant fetish pro fight gamer "Psycho" Josh "CabbagePots" Tejada.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy you just probated went ham at a Canadian tournament for SF4 and lost to Michael Ross... but he put forth a valiant effort.

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Hahaha what a dope

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

Cabbagepots posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about you mentally ill retard haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

X-Men vs Street Fighter is win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao, But it's not Danbo. He just doesn't know that your epic giant fetish pro fight gamer "Psycho" Josh "CabbagePots" Tejada.

I know exacly who he is and I hate him

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i drank 10 of my drat beers and i don't remember changibng my steam username to fatguywithaids or if i won ne matches using only shri shippusho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

XMvsSF is based. Me and Lloyd played for 3 hours the other night without knowing we could tag. Then last night when we were drunk I was playing against the CPU whilst he went pee and seen the CPU tag so we spent 1 hour back to back tag kicking each other in the face. Then I accidentally learned how to tag team Super. Win.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Danger Time saves lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czQv2KKqkpQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

• Locked thread