Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mysterious frankie posted:

Their Trump speaks French and eats a steak the right way so in their minds it's completely different situation.

si le notre pourrais parler francais et manger bifteck bien le monde serait le mieux

ed balzac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
Meanwhile back in America "Well you know, I may think he's a dangerous, unhinged fascist, but I think dropping bombs on Syria was very presidential"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
tbf bombing the gently caress out of the wrong (occasionally the right?) people is precedential as gently caress

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
being presidential is basically like being a warhammer ork

the more you fight, the bigga u are

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
A broken bomb can explode right once a day.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

tbf bombing the gently caress out of the wrong (occasionally the right?) people is precedential as gently caress

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

si le notre pourrais parler francais et manger bifteck bien le monde serait le mieux

ed balzac

Le Pen: Chateaubriand, rare, with red wine & mushroom reduction, and make sure only French hands touch it.

Trump: Yeah, give me the best steak, cook it in the broiler until the little egg dings, and bring me some of the fancy ketchup that that Angela Merkel broad gave me. The curry one.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Le Pen: Chateaubriand, rare, with red wine & mushroom reduction, and make sure only French hands touch it.

Trump: Yeah, give me the best steak, cook it in the broiler until the little egg dings, and bring me some of the fancy ketchup that that Angela Merkel broad gave me. The curry one.

sanglant :getin:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Coolguye posted:

im not sure why it's a surprise to a lot of people that the french turned out to be terrible when they literally have a governmental bureau whose entire mission is the protection of the french language from idioms and influence from other, more barbarous languages

this is literally a government organization that tells people to stop using popular idioms because they are not french enough lol

Anglo culture is barbarous and other countries sould protect their own cultures from it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

It's how I like my steak, it's how I like my end of civilization.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nanomashoes posted:

Pro having sex with your teacher.

macron chose kawakami

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
LE PEN LE PEN

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

logikv9 posted:

LE PEN LE PEN

is

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Their Trump speaks French and eats a steak the right way so in their minds it's completely different situation.

Also similar to the Trumpen-proletariat they believe in removing kebab

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Has anyone started making Pepe lepen jokes yet

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

right, but where was his statement inaccurate?

we are arrogant, uncultured, and like our meatloaf hideously under-seasoned

we also still set the trends, and France is about to elect their own fascist Russian puppet so that the us and France can be twinsies

American food is the best kind because I know for a fact it doesn't have horsemeat or dogmeat in it. Or whatever pets those disgusting El Francos eat.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Peanut President posted:

American food is the best kind because I know for a fact it doesn't have horsemeat or dogmeat in it. Or whatever pets those disgusting El Francos eat.

try some indian cuisine you cuckleberry clown

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Coolguye posted:

depends, do you consider kansas city 'american' or 'southern'

i ask because this is legitimately a point of contention among people who don't live here, basically no one from kansas city considers themselves southern but a lot of people i talk to consider us southern by virtue of having actual food and beer traditions and history beyond "a bunch of dudes had their covered wagons break on kinda the same patch of land, so"

kansas is southern, just look at the food, social customs, and political policy

...and all of that is in addition to it's geographic location

interestingly enough they were in the union during the civil war, and were against slavery, so there is a distinction, i'm just not sure that it constitutes a difference

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

kansas is southern, just look at the food, social customs, and political policy

...and all of that is in addition to it's geographic location

interestingly enough they were in the union during the civil war, and were against slavery, so there is a distinction, i'm just not sure that it constitutes a difference

just

fukken

lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

try some indian cuisine you cuckleberry clown

?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

etalian posted:

Also similar to the Trumpen-proletariat they believe in removing kebab

I just don't... I don't. And will not. Because... I just... don't.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

it is a pun on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He-Rvc93zwc

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

just

fukken

lol

Ok so it's technically a Midwestern state, but lol if you think their cuisine isn't southern

Just, :laffo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/795963/Marine-Le-Pen-temporarily-steps-down-Front-National

rofl

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Does anyone wanna join le pen 15 club

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
remember when that old front national guy blew his brains out in a church over gay marriage

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
why are people acting like le pen trying to divorce herself from her party is a good thing

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

exmarx posted:

why are people acting like le pen trying to divorce herself from her party is a good thing

if we lived in a regular timeline I'd suggest because it can only hurt her in the election, since nobody intending to vote against her will fall for it and it might make people intending to vote for her think she's crazy or ideologically fraudulent

since we don't, and live in a bad one, I have no idea

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/856571608374366209

i'm not exactly sure pol's strategy of spreading (a) sexy rumors (b) in english regarding the french elections is very well thought out

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
I'm sure the french will absolutely never vote for a man who sleeps with both the mother and the daughter

Well maybe he won't get quite 100% of the vote that way.

Agnosticnixie has issued a correction as of 04:24 on Apr 25, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/856571608374366209

i'm not exactly sure pol's strategy of spreading (a) sexy rumors (b) in english regarding the french elections is very well thought out

those retards think we care about sex scandals lol

when people found out hollande was having affairs, his favorability rate went up in the polls

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/856749867946827777

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

he was literally saying ooh la la, while on a bike, and blonde

this scene is so french it's absolutely ridiculous!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

macron's france

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Kurtofan posted:

macron's france

this is the France liberals want

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

he was literally saying ooh la la, while on a bike, and blonde

this scene is so french it's absolutely ridiculous!

It's incredibly french except it's in Sweden.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

White Rock posted:

It's incredibly french except it's in Sweden.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

hm, the swedes do have a fascination for the French
this-this is interesting

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

hm, the swedes do have a fascination for the French
this-this is interesting

That's because France is a country worth copying & respecting, not like your poop-show where a bunch of heroin cowboys vote a demented retard into power.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mike12345 posted:

That's because France is a country worth copying & respecting, not like your poop-show where a bunch of heroin cowboys vote a demented retard into power.

:laffo: :chanpop: :omarcomin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

heres me:

• Locked thread