Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im dating everyone i can

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

putting becky to work every night while i go hit on other girls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im dating everyone i can

I did this in golden since it was my 2nd time through and I wanted to see the break up scenes when people catch you on dates with your multiple Gfs and it was worth it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I did this in golden since it was my 2nd time through and I wanted to see the break up scenes when people catch you on dates with your multiple Gfs and it was worth it

i keep thinking about how weird it was that persona 4 had a second anime series that was a ng+ playthrough that actually had a valentines day episode about this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i keep thinking about how weird it was that persona 4 had a second anime series that was a ng+ playthrough that actually had a valentines day episode about this

That second series was so bizarre. I didn't watch more than like 3 episodes though, I'll have to watch the Valentine's Day episode

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

that episodes the only thing i really remember, the rest was nonsense

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The idea of a season 2 being NG+ is a funny conceit but I instantly stopped caring when I realized it was going to be 12 straight episodes about Marie. gently caress off

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i girlfriended makoto because it seemed canon but on ng+ when i'll be doing all the dickhead dialogue choices im gonna romance everybody

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

i girlfriended makoto because it seemed canon but on ng+ when i'll be doing all the dickhead dialogue choices im gonna romance everybody

I did it because it seemed canon too and I do like her character but I just maxed out her confidant and she wants to become a cop. I've made a huge mistake.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

I did it because it seemed canon too and I do like her character but I just maxed out her confidant and she wants to become a cop. I've made a huge mistake.

*camera zooms into my head* "We hate the cops."

gently caress

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Pablo Gigante posted:

she's not slumming it out in the lower ranks. she says she plans on going to law school

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

gently caress

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

gently caress

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

corn on the cop posted:

she's not slumming it out in the lower ranks. she says she plans on going to law school

She wants to become commissioner which is even worse because she'll be a tool of the bourgeois state

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Have fun with your boring chess gf that sucks at chess meanwhile Ann squad are standing back to back with their wife unloading clips into angels

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

The P5 confidants are an embarrassment of riches compared to past games so even the worst options are good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fumaofthelake posted:

The P5 confidants are an embarrassment of riches compared to past games so even the worst options are good

Ohya sucks but I can't think of another that I actually dislike

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's chie all over again

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

corn on the cop posted:

a

c

a

b

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also its a crime that chess wife isnt playable

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ohya sucks but I can't think of another that I actually dislike

i didn't like the fortune one, but maybe its because i only got to like level 7

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

R. Guyovich posted:

gently caress

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

she'll learn. just give it time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EPIC LEVEL UP SCREEN!!!!!! (party member spoilers)

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Tfw you get every pop

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I call that the Redenbacher Special.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The story bits immediately following the 6th dungeon are rad as gently caress

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
im in a relationship with ann, shogi girl, futaba, the doctor, the reporter, and my teacher. who wants to touch me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I call that the Redenbacher Special.

*Chef kissing his hands after opening up a bag of neon blue Pop Quiz*

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I was kinda hoping the last members face would show up in the middle and make a Brady bunch screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mishima finally reveals his true power by his back up skill letting the whole squad level after a boss battle

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

Mishima finally reveals his true power by his back up skill letting the whole squad level after a boss battle

I went into the game knowing very little and I was really afraid Mishima was going to be the dungeon 2 party member haha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Can't wait to come back to this thread next month and hover over the spoils

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

Can't wait to come back to this thread next month and hover over the spoils

You can look at this one now hello

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
on my second playthrough, and I guess this part didn't seem so long the first time through... almost to 4/20 tho!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Post-Palace 6 spoilers The story reveals afterward are epic, it's the Persona equivalent of Truth: The Man Who Sold the World

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

Post-Palace 6 spoilers The story reveals afterward are epic, it's the Persona equivalent of Truth: The Man Who Sold the World

i want someone to score that mgsv chapter with ocean's 11 music now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

i support this!

• Locked thread