Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

monster on a stick posted:

Funny you should mention Mike

I guess Mike has a double life moon-lighting as my friend's sister in law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Omg, Mike confirmed for Lena Dunham

Mike is way more feminine.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
and fuckable

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Mike Stoklasa Megathread: feminine and fuckable

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Light Gun Man posted:

I suppose that makes sense.

Old Jay lookin a little Harrison Ford-ish

With a hint of Alec Baldwin.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Anyone have a link to the old gbs thread?

I can only find the bad one from CD.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Anyone have a link to the old gbs thread?

I can only find the bad one from CD.

I think it's the one in cccc, if they kept it there after closing it (don't have time to look right now, but that's where it went after gbs closed)

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Smiley Rich and Girl Rich are supremely upsetting, but I think the old filter on that one might be broken because that's just the same picture of Rich.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lock her Up!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

teehee #4 looks like the cam girl i send hundreds of $$$ to per montgh

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Funny you should mention Mike

This is pretty much the standard career arc for internet celebrities.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Smiley Rich and Girl Rich are supremely upsetting, but I think the old filter on that one might be broken because that's just the same picture of Rich.

Nah Old Rich looks more like Andy Rooney.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Old Mike is Robert DeNiro, who knew?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

FuturePastNow posted:

I whitelist sites I like

Me too, I just also hate every site.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
maybe "content creators" should get a real job if they can't make ends meet because of ad block.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, I adblock everything brutally. "But if everyone did that I couldn't make this content" fine, I'll find something else to read/watch. There's a few people who's work I like enough to actually toss them a few bucks a month on patreon which I'm sure is worth a hell of a lot more than any ad revenue my viewing would ever generate.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

SpacePig posted:

Smiley Rich looks like a mugshot of somebody caught doing something really dumb

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

To his credit, Jay has said he doesn't give a poo poo if you leave your adblock on or not.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

powerful sex moves posted:

To his credit, Jay has said he doesn't give a poo poo if you leave your adblock on or not.

he and mike rollin in that patreon money. throwin pennies at jacks dick for amusement. shameful.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

People who don't think Rich Evans is a national treasure are what killed the forums and gave rise to reddit and youtube comment graveyards.

Actually, the opposite interpretation is true.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Reddit and youtube comment graveyards gave rise to people who don't think rich evans is a national treasure?

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This app is a bad time for bearded people

naem
May 29, 2011

Gimli: It's true you don't see many Dwarf-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Dwarf-men.
Aragorn: [whispering to Eowyn] It's the beards.
Gimli: And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Dwarf-women, and that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground!

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

reignofevil posted:

Jack knows he is a loving moron

Jack gets legit butthurt when people laugh at him for being stupid while playing video games.

Then he can't let it go for the rest of the stream and whenever he does something normal he'll say, "Look, I'm not stupid, I just did this thing."

Jack thinks he's smart. (He's not)

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

how come red letter media videos keep coming up as suggestions for me under the lifestyle heading

is rich evans a lifestyle

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
no, rich evans is life

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Melissa McCarthy?

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Once again Jay has the correct opinion.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Space Taxi posted:

Jack gets legit butthurt when people laugh at him for being stupid while playing video games.

Then he can't let it go for the rest of the stream and whenever he does something normal he'll say, "Look, I'm not stupid, I just did this thing."

Jack thinks he's smart. (He's not)

I don't know if he's totally dumb because he can explain movies that confuse everyone else on BotW.* I asked him once in the early days of the stream though if he'd ever been diagnosed with ADHD because it seemed really obvious and he said that his mom didn't believe in it so she never took him to a doctor for it but he is dyslexic, so that's at least one learning disability confirmed (not that that dyslexia=stupid or anything but it might explain some stuff with him).

Space Taxi posted:

Once again Jay has the correct opinion.

Jay is right about everything, always.

*edit:though I guess that's not really consistent with ADHD, come to think of it. It's something about the way he plays video games specifically that makes him seem like someone who probably would've been prescribed Ritalin as a kid.

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 25, 2017

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wtfffffff hahahahahahahdahgahahahahahahahaha

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

*edit:though I guess that's not really consistent with ADHD, come to think of it. It's something about the way he plays video games specifically that makes him seem like someone who probably would've been prescribed Ritalin as a kid.

Now I'm curious how people who have taken Ritalin as a kid play video games differently from people who haven't.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Oh god, I'm dying. Josh is that much of a creep that he can't look even half decent in any of those.

King Vidiot posted:

Melissa McCarthy?

:wow:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Now I'm curious how people who have taken Ritalin as a kid play video games differently from people who haven't.

I don't know, man, like he has a hard time following directions and figuring out what to do, like he can't concentrate on anything.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
When he was smoking weed he was just self medicating, man. He's got some problems, bro.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Space Taxi posted:

When he was smoking weed he was just self medicating, man. He's got some problems, bro.

Jack said he stopped smoking weed because it made him super paranoid and he spent all of his time high in the basement terrified.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Jack and Rich made a 15 minute video screeching about how Sonic is unplayable because between either of them they couldn't figure out "when you press down Sonic rolls into a ball and can hurt enemies"

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Capntastic posted:

Jack and Rich made a 15 minute video screeching about how Sonic is unplayable because between either of them they couldn't figure out "when you press down Sonic rolls into a ball and can hurt enemies"

Yeah they're really bad at video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Nah they made the point that sonic has always sucked and they were right for once.

• Locked thread