Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That's great, Dwight was great too, but has nothing to do with what he's delusional about. Dwight thinks he's a great post player Paul George thinks he's a clutch shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

pubic works project posted:

drat. Never seen a snuff film on live television before.

it's cable. they'll show anything.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/856707584639746048

secret weapon unleashed

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So, I think I missed something while I cooked dinner :stare:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

drat, not gonna get 50

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

absolutely ridiculous quarter

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I hope Javale is having fun cause he's not going to go up against such a lovely team the rest of the playoffs

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I think that was 13 plays involving a pick at the top of the key. I guess if the Blazers can't stop it, don't stop it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I do not like the Warriors but I want to see a 150 point game

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I do not like the Warriors but I want to see a 150 point game

Wait for finals vs cavs.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Femur posted:

Wait for finals vs cavs.

the golden state warriors blew a 3-1 lead

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
launch mud leonard into the sun

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

OH WORD SON posted:

yep

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I would hate to be locked into this roster. I know they have Nurkic missing but wow.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
btw if the Warriors get come back on and do poorly in the 3rd the narrative will immediately and rightfully be WARRIORS MISSING KERR?

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

warcrimes posted:

secret weapon unleashed

silicon tech cloned one of their elite warriors and zapped him with a dangerous puberty ray until he grew many times stronger but he became erratic and uncontrollable and lost some fine motor control

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

leftist heap posted:

I hope Javale is having fun cause he's not going to go up against such a lovely team the rest of the playoffs

its the warriors, every single team they face will lose its best big man right before they play

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Spacebump posted:

I would hate to be locked into this roster. I know they have Nurkic missing but wow.

i fantasize about someone being stupid enough to take any or all of Leonard, Crabbe or Turner

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

OH WORD SON posted:

I've been thinking about this and I've come to the conclusion that the sun doesn't deserve this fate. Aminu on the other hand...

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

dphi posted:

I've been thinking about this and I've come to the conclusion that the sun doesn't deserve this fate. Aminu on the other hand...

Give Aminu a break, he can't play defense for the whole team.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
javale has been good since way back when and lacked a decent landing spot gently caress SHAQ (is a little old place where we can get together)

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

so the secret weapon GSW had was the high pick and roll, something we thought they would use all the time this year

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

EvanTH posted:

javale has been good since way back when and lacked a decent landing spot gently caress SHAQ (is a little old place where we can get together)

He is just playing with an all star team against a team that doesn't have a big man. I imagine Brandan Wright would look very similar on this team.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

McGee was legit bad at defense for most of the year. It's only until the last month and this playoff series that he's been a positive.

But also it helps that Portland has the worst playoff rotation of bigs.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I don't think anyone is beating the Warriors tonight with Curry hitting those shots all day

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

shaq did nothing wrong

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Spacebump posted:

He is just playing with an all star team against a team that doesn't have a big man. I imagine Brandan Wright would look very similar on this team.

He's been playing really well for a while now, this didn't just start with the playoffs, although they are taking advantage of no center and he's playing even better.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Haha just got home from dinner to see the warriors game. Good Lord Portland has rolled over

Glad warriors will be getting some rest for the grizzlies heheh

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Tae posted:

I think that was 13 plays involving a pick at the top of the key. I guess if the Blazers can't stop it, don't stop it

Kerr doesn't like running straight pick and roll.

But Draymond is coaching now :getin:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Paul George is as delusional as Dwight Howard.

what happened

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Can you get refunds for tickets after the first quarter?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

what happened

There is a Gatorade commercial now about how clutch a shooter he is.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Steph's feelin it

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/warriors/status/856703911092146177

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Haha embrace the role as the unstoppable rear end in a top hat faction of the NBA

Bad optics bro, bad optics

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

There is a Gatorade commercial now about how clutch a shooter he is.

hahaha

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
aminu is havin an ok game i guess

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Steve Kerr = system coach?

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

If Draymond being a floor leader and having 3 all time great shooters on the team is a system then yes

Big time system coach haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

leftist heap posted:

i fantasize about someone being stupid enough to take any or all of Leonard, Crabbe or Turner

Asik for Crabbe. :getin:

• Locked thread