Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Mister Beeg posted:

So in the light of recent going-ons at Fox News, Ted Rall wrote a post about what its like there, having appeared as guest on the network back in the days of Dubya.

There are some usual Rall-isms, but it's actually an interesting post. Sean Hannity really is a nutjob in person, even by Rall's standards.
That absolute fuckwit honestly believes he was repeatedly invited to comment on Fox shows because he was good at representing a left-wing perspective. Not because he's an embarrassing strawman come to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Prez was insanely good

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Xander77 posted:

That absolute fuckwit honestly believes he was repeatedly invited to comment on Fox shows because he was good at representing a left-wing perspective. Not because he's an embarrassing strawman come to life.

quote:

This was during the years immediately following 9/11. George W. Bush and his wars were popular, especially with Fox viewers. And I went after Bush more aggressively than anyone else. So they were constantly begging me to come on as a liberal punching bag.

It became routine: Fox News popped up on caller ID. Would you like to come on The O’Reilly Factor/Hannity and Colmes/later just Hannity to talk about it? Why yes, I would. Bill or Sean would yell at me (as Alan silently cowered). I’d shoot back a volley of snark in hope that some of it would get through my deliberately tamped-down mic.

I'm generally not one to defend Rall, but he seems to understand what his role was well enough.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

whomupclicklike posted:

Prez was insanely good

I'm visualizing right wing pundits bitching about her not visiting Germany.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Go choke and die on your own horribly misshapen genitals tia

Brother Entropy posted:

i know he wants the audience to read it a different way than that but god help me i have no idea what else it could possibly be

I think you give these titanic shitlords way too much benefit of the doubt.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
setting aside the fundamental, perhaps even only, point of contention in the entire discussion of abortion for a moment:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I'm generally not one to defend Rall, but he seems to understand what his role was well enough.
Yes, if only those fuckers wouldn't break the rules by talking about his cartoons and putting him in a baby chair, surely Rall would show them all, those Hitlers.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Mister Beeg posted:

Sean Hannity really is a nutjob in person, even by Rall's standards.

Yeah, but Sean Hannity is a nutjob by everyone other than, like, Alex Jones' standards.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything. That's how it is for me, Bill Clinton, a fat man with tiny hands."

Apple Pie Hubbub fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 25, 2017

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

This also works with any Trump cartoon shopped in.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything. That's how it is for me, Bill Clinton, a fat man with tiny hands."

Replace Clinton with Ailes, replace "gone into" with "stayed in"

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
My god these are dumb.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

My god these are dumb.

You could say that about any series of the cartoons in this thread and I wouldn't even blink.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

It isn't even a loving car, it's a quadcopter with a chair. You shouldn't be allowed to call something a flying car unless you can use it as a ground vehicle as well.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Alhazred posted:

So they are just going to ignore that a nazi punched a woman during the demonstration?
I know I'm late, but I've already seen a bunch of people online leaping to the Nazi's defense, saying he was attacked first and thus only acting in self-defense, that the woman had illegal weighted gloves, and something about "explosives in bottles" and other underhanded weaponry being plied against him.

Sandpuppy posted:

I guess Trump's gonna bomb Europe?
Wait, is "strategic patience" supposed to be a bad thing?
Who needs tact, diplomacy, strategy, or patience when you have bombs you can just drop wherever you want?? Also don't vote Hillary, she loves war.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Just another Branco comic where only idiots like him see it as anti-Obama.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I wonder if he meant to make this look like Norm's corner on Cheers. I have no idea why he would, but I thought of it instantly.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Also when was Obama going to apologize to North Korea, last I heard he was doing rad kick flips with the ghost of Muhammad Ali.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

If only there was a more relevant politician he could use instead of Bill Clinton. Someone who's infamous for bragging on tape about committing sexual assault and still got elected, maybe.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Pakled posted:

If only there was a more relevant politician he could use instead of Bill Clinton. Someone who's infamous for bragging on tape about committing sexual assault and still got elected, maybe.

Maybe someone who's actually fat, while we're at it.

E: Actually the more I look at it the more it was hastily edited to be Clinton and not Trump. He's even got the tie!

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Zyklon Ben's getting a bit anxious.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

NewMars posted:

I'm just glad Soros is happy

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

NewMars posted:

Plucky little Bannon. :lol:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Ben's got to know Bannon isn't winning the tug of war

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

NewMars posted:

The world's most flattering Bannon and he's still a cowering weakling toady.

Also some notes:
  • Garrison can't bring himself to call 'em "Republicans"
  • Check out that Ivanka trying to pull her daddy into the globalism swamp, esp. relative hand size to Trump
  • Literally all of the campaign promises banners are things Trump has decided to ditch on his own except for the wall
  • Sure, Trump was coerced into firing missiles, Garrison, you dumb gently caress

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NewMars posted:

kellysickolookingthroughwindowgoingyesyeshehhehyes.jpg

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

On the far left is Jose Luis Martin Gascon, the head of the Philippines's Commission on Human Rights, who has repeatedly criticized the Duterte administration for violating human rights in its violent war on drugs

To his right is Vice President Leni Robredo, who prompted this comic by recently speaking out in favor of studying Portugal's system of drug decriminalization as an alternative to the President's war on drugs. The Louis Vuitton bag is supposed to mark her as being "fake" in her claims that she came from humble beginnings.

The speech bubble reads:

"Don't worry, we will protect you. If in the old days [of the Aquino's Liberal Party administration, where Robredo belongs to] we did not care about you at all, now we will leverage your poverty for our own goals"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

NewMars posted:

https://twitter.com/BellyUpDallas/status/856730128923197440

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

PLEASE DEFEND DEAR LEADER FOR US STUVE BRANNON!!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

NewMars posted:

There is a lot going on here. I'm the random MSM snake.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

NewMars posted:

This, but the majority of the GOP seating is also on the WAR WAR WAR side.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I'm the label for every last little thing in the picture.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I'm the happy Soros per various conspiracy theories about my protest activities.

Now, for unrelated reasons, I have a check to go deposit.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Mister Beeg posted:

So in the light of recent going-ons at Fox News, Ted Rall wrote a post about what its like there, having appeared as guest on the network back in the days of Dubya.

There are some usual Rall-isms, but it's actually an interesting post. Sean Hannity really is a nutjob in person, even by Rall's standards.
"I liked Bill. I mean he was a mercenary who would spin a dangerous agenda that left countless people dead, and he would do it purely for the money, but I liked him. Because he was nice to me, Ted Rall.

Hannity was mean to me, so gently caress that guy."

Like...seriously, Rall?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I thought Trump clearly said "Bigly" so why does every Trump support want to spin it as him saying "Big League"?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ularg posted:

I thought Trump clearly said "Bigly" so why does every Trump support want to spin it as him saying "Big League"?

That's what he says. He just enunciates it terribly.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

NewMars posted:

This is a pretty interesting take given John Oliver's dive into Ivanka and Kushner last night.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Huh. I think Garrison is literally the only one who's given Bannon a flattering caricature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
And I honestly wouldn't have known it was Bannon if he hadn't labelled it. It looks like a stock caricature, Generic White Man in Suit no. 473, not the walking herpes sore that Bannon is.

• Locked thread