Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Everyone mark down May 20th as the day Japan takes the lead over Chechnya in the land of "horrible mma poo poo" when 12-year old MoMo takes on 24 year old Momoko Yamazaki in DEEP Jewels

http://wmmarankings.com/deep-jewels-15-12-year-old-momo-set-make-mma-debut-24-year-old-may-20/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Yamasaki (2-3 Am) is coming off two losses and is hoping to get back in the win column by taking out her 12-year-old opponent who is currently a seventh grader."

:cripes:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LobsterMobster posted:

Everyone mark down May 20th as the day Japan takes the lead over Chechnya in the land of "horrible mma poo poo" when 12-year old MoMo takes on 24 year old Momoko Yamazaki in DEEP Jewels

http://wmmarankings.com/deep-jewels-15-12-year-old-momo-set-make-mma-debut-24-year-old-may-20/

:allbuttons:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i was uncomfortable just watching danny downes getting his rear end kicked but drat that's a new level

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Gabi Garcia beating the gently caress out of that 50 year old grandma was hosed up... Let's top it."

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Japanese MMA will never change.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

I think he's kicking off the PPV because Pico signed with Bellator in like 2013 and, as you said, has never fought, so it might be a "just loving do something, kid"

Also, he trains with the same lunatic that makes Werdum do kicking leg presses on a bosu ball and poo poo

I thought he was at AKA, and hasn't fought yet because AKA.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's been done.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Iirc the grandma that Gabi Garcia destroyed had actually been in multiple MMA fights in the past before and even won many of them. Like yeah it was absurd and I assume she knew she was going to get her rear end beat thus she just bounced around on the ropes, but it's about a mile off from a 12 year old facing someone in their mid twenties with a record.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Dr.Radical posted:

Iirc the grandma that Gabi Garcia destroyed had actually been in multiple MMA fights in the past before and even won many of them. Like yeah it was absurd and I assume she knew she was going to get her rear end beat thus she just bounced around on the ropes, but it's about a mile off from a 12 year old facing someone in their mid twenties with a record.

thank god we got that cleared up

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
"Yamasaki is coming off two losses and is hoping to get back in the win column by taking out her 12-year-old opponent who is currently a seventh grader." has to be one of the most wonderful sentences written in the history of our great language

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!
So what happens when Yamasaki gets merked by a 12 year old with iron hands? Ol Yeller'd?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Does Deep do works?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The only thing about this fight I want to watch is the facial reaction by the fans and the regulators when they see a beaten-up 12 year old crying in her corner. How can anyone possibly support that?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Got to have skin in the game.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

"Yamasaki is coming off two losses and is hoping to get back in the win column by taking out her 12-year-old opponent who is currently a seventh grader." has to be one of the most wonderful sentences written in the history of our great language

It sounds like something Seanbaby would write on Cracked

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

As disgraceful and disgusting as this is... Imagine if the 12 year old won.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/856615553817083904

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Tito Ortiz will unretire and be a champion in 2017.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
every lovely and unwatchable idea i post in this thread now becomes reality. cool.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
quick post something about chael being champ again

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Soothing Vapors posted:

quick post something about chael being champ again

Again?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

um i've definitely seen pictures of him with a belt, sir

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

1st AD posted:

Tito Ortiz will unretire and be a champion in 2017.

there is a real chance that mitrione gets hurt and Tito steps in last minute to Save The Card

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

There is no way that Tito-Fedor isn't hilarious somehow so that would be extremely my poo poo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chaleski posted:

It sounds like something Seanbaby would write on Cracked

It sounds like the plot to an anime.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

there is a real chance that mitrione gets hurt and Tito steps in last minute to Save The Card

nah Tito will volunteer, Coker will go with it, Tito will hurt his neck again but claim it was Fedor's fault

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Oh please lord make this happen

e: Imagine Chael/Fedor :lol:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rizin have an event scheduled for July 30th, no announced bouts though they said Hideo Tokoro, Kyoji Horiguchi, and Erson Yamamoto are going to be there in the Bantamweight Grand Prix they're doing.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 25, 2017

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

kensei posted:

Oh please lord make this happen

e: Imagine Chael/Fedor :lol:

Fedor already ducked Chael when the Mitrione fight got cancelled the first time.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

CommonShore posted:

Fedor already ducked Chael when the Mitrione fight got cancelled the first time.

Yeah, that's why I thought of it. It would be magic.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

Momoko Yamazaki, child abuser posted:

I will participate in amateur rules. Because I was missed due to a previous injury, I will be careful not to get hurt this time. When you look for your opponent in your class, LOL, smile becoming a super junior high school student. The size of the body does not change. Career is much longer than mine. I think that it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy. Thank you for your support!

http://wmmarankings.com/deep-jewels-16-momoko-yamazaki-defends-decision-take-fight-12-year-old-momo/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It eez ze 'ardest fight of her carrur

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Opal posted:

I think that it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy.

I used my "best sentence in the history of the language" line way too early

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
B League MMA: I think that it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hey all, deadspin just told me some 12 year old girls are going to fight repeatedly in full contact MMA and I ran here as quick as I could: where's the stream and when.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Sorry if I'm late on this but I had to carefully click and read every deadspin article about counter strike, over watch, dota 2, and other great sports content before I could read the MMA one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Triticum Guzzler posted:

B League MMA: I think that it is a fairly strong child, so I will defeat her without mercy