Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
hi

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Certainly Kaliber hasn't posted a ton of identifying information about himself on these very forums that would make it insanely easy to track him down. Besides, spoiler tags

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Army stuff.

mlmp08 fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 26, 2017

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I was being sarcastic. He shouldn't have posted it for a whole shitton of reasons but it is v funny

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
that pic owns stop being a debbie downer

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

TBeats posted:

that pic owns stop being a debbie downer

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Stop snitchin

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Kaliber I already called your CoC and reported you, have fun standing in front of the CO tomorrow

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

You guys are no fun.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Kaliber posted:

You guys are no fun.

This is the Army, and I don't see F, U or N anywhere in ARMY.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Just trying to protect someone from capital G green weenie over something they probably didn't realize could become a big deal.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
What a bunch of losers, very sad!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
jesus christ

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Nice.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I remember during basic training we were forced to buy the platoon Shirts or whatever that had some stupid skull with a stetson and cross sabers going through the eyes or something dumb and of course the slogan *if you ain't cav you aint poo poo*. I was loving pissed that I had to spend $20 for some idiotic stupid bullshit that a near autistic *not the talented kind* private drew that had all of our names on the back. I had my money saved up to buy a 360 and an HD tv, that poo poo was cutting into my gaming funds.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Also from last page lmao if they make you buy barracks cleaning supplies.

Basic personal poo poo notwithstanding.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I didn't buy that stupid platoon shirt in Basic or AIT. gently caress those stupid money holes. Worst is that we let some private loving company take hour and half of our 6hour sleep time to market their jackoff knives and cum-collector "soda" glasses or whatever they sold, with no option to go sleep.

All of our privates were terrible artists, so one DS who was a painter was asked to discreetly design one and he did. And it was really well made, I'll give. At least the loving privates didn't have to take one of the terrible designs.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 26, 2017

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

MurderBot posted:

I remember during basic training we were forced to buy the platoon Shirts or whatever that had some stupid skull with a stetson and cross sabers going through the eyes or something dumb and of course the slogan *if you ain't cav you aint poo poo*. I was loving pissed that I had to spend $20 for some idiotic stupid bullshit that a near autistic *not the talented kind* private drew that had all of our names on the back. I had my money saved up to buy a 360 and an HD tv, that poo poo was cutting into my gaming funds.

Ours were Delta Co 3rd platoon Vaders (With a stupid ninja turtle)

(Why in the hell do I remember my retarded basic training crap from 20+ years ago)

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Vahakyla posted:

I didn't buy that stupid platoon shirt in Basic or AIT. gently caress those stupid money holes. Worst is that we let some private loving company take hour and half of our 6hour sleep time to market their jackoff knives and cum-collector "soda" glasses or whatever they sold, with no option to go sleep.

All of our privates were terrible artists, so one DS who was a painter was asked to discreetly design one and he did. And it was really well made, I'll give. At least the loving privates didn't have to take one of the terrible designs.

I got smoked in both Basic and AIT for not getting those dumb shirts. One of the DS in AIT had his wife make a design, so he saw it as an insult if we didn't get one.

Still, the worst was these jackoffs during my first Iraq deployment who wanted to sell AR-15 engraving with our unit crest and deployment dates, about 2k a pop. And it was a coincidence that our CSM had the same last name as the 'company' making this incredible offer.

I have a 3BCT shirt after we were informed that leaders should motivate their Soldiers to get one and that staff should have one for staff PT.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Syrian Lannister posted:

(Why in the hell do I remember my retarded basic training crap from 20+ years ago)

lol I don't even remember the names of the actual units and groups I was apart of anymore. Weed is great

Agnostic Jihad
Sep 17, 2007

Old school? New school?
Shit, I didn't go to school.
Hey, are we still making fun of cav? Because when I was attached to 3/3 ACR they would always say "ai-yee-ah" because saying hooah wasn't retarded enough for them apparently.

Also one of the platoons there didn't have their dismounts carry bolt cutters or shotguns or anything so we had to find our way around a lovely padlocked gate out in western Mosul because "death before dismount durr durr durr".

Welp, that's my cav story

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I bought some boot camp t shirts.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
mlmp08 and Kaliber can come to the front of the class and read aloud the notes they were sharing, or eat a hefty probie.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Syrian Lannister posted:

Your intrusive thoughts pick you. You don't pick your intrusive thoughts.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mr. Nice! posted:

I bought some boot camp t shirts.

:golfclap:

Kaliber
Jun 17, 2005

Zeris posted:

mlmp08 and Kaliber can come to the front of the class and read aloud the notes they were sharing, or eat a hefty probie.

A under 21 male private was found half drowning in his puke, poo poo, piss, vomit naked in a fellow NCO's bathroom. I posted a pic of it. And the humor wasn't appreciated. And someone would have probably dox me and send it to my entire chain of command from forcom down.

Kaliber fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 26, 2017

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kaliber posted:

A under 21 male private was found half drowning in his puke, poo poo, piss, vomit naked in a fellow NCO's bathroom. I posted a pic of it. And the humor wasn't appreciated. And someone would have probably dox me and send it to my entire chain of command from forcom down.

It was appreciated. Mlmp is a drat straight laced party pooper.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hey, Zeris, I sent you a PM, and if you want me to post that PM publicly for educational purposes, I will, but I figured I'd let you read it first.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hold on, FBI's calling me

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
He put a very tasteful mspaint box on the guys genitals and his face it was sweet really

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah just kidding good call taking that down. Go ahead and sketch it out on paper and upload it for us so we have something to fulfill us, please.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'd like to point at that dude who's gonna have a 3 week hangover is pretty pro. No clothes to destroy with poo poo piss or vomit, keeping cool thanks to the tub, and on his side so he doesn't​ choke on his own vomit. The only problem is he forgot to take the plug out

Assuming he lives to end of the year he'll go far.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i mean it's still there being quoted

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

not caring here posted:

The only problem is he forgot to take the plug out

Nah, you see his foot is pushing down the little drain lever closing it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i mean it's still there being quoted

The imgur upload is deleted, or are you talking about something else?

Anyway, moral of the story for everyone: don't post naked troops regardless of anonymity or humor value

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
huh weird I can still see it here

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
No fun league.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I can see it clicking woof blitzers spoiler quote.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

huh weird I can still see it here

You have it cached. If you flush cache and reload it will be replaced with the deleted image thing from imgur. Right click save it if you want to keep it for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
it is tiled as my desktop now