Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

yug is literally a nazi, yall

Worse, he genuinely thinks "fake nerd girls" are a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

white_noise posted:

But does that speak more to the traits of women or more to what it takes for an outsider to gain authority in the western system?

In what way was Hillary an outsider

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

she sleeps upside down in a cave

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

And she was a violent warmonger who massacred her own people

In fact most female PMs have been warmongers or else just complete lunatics

In fact most political leaders have done lovely things, especially in conflict-torn countries.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

She was an outsider for the crime of being a hippy lady in the 60s and bought in by defending child rapists and that was only the beginning of her fall from grace

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Colonel Cancer posted:

In fact most political leaders have done lovely things, especially in conflict-torn countries.

Conflict-torn hellholes such as the UK

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

IDGI. Like half the countries worth mentioning had women leaders by now, why's US so special. Freaking India had a female PM in the early 80s...

So you think the office of the president should just be a rotating thing among all genders and races? Like, democracy be damned. Just do whatever is cool.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

So you think the office of the president should just be a rotating thing among all genders and races? Like, democracy be damned. Just do whatever is cool.

I feel like a president raffle would be more democratic than the party system, at least it would be an actual person instead of one of the handpicked vat-grown harvard/yale reptiles

white_noise fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 26, 2017

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

And she was a violent warmonger who massacred her own people

In fact most female PMs have been warmongers or else just complete lunatics

this trend goes back further than that
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Conflict-torn hellholes such as the UK

I remember how Margaret Thatcher was a violent warmonger who massacred her own people and not a generic pro-corporate conservative that springs up whenever businesses get too involved in politics.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Colonel Cancer posted:

I remember how Margaret Thatcher was a violent warmonger who massacred her own people and not a generic pro-corporate conservative that springs up whenever businesses get too involved in politics.

Do you really not remember the Falklands or the miners strike

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Do you really not remember the Falklands or the miners strike

Having a minor war with a few hundreds of casualties or an unpleasant strike is the same as being a violent warmonger who massacres their own people? I can't believe I'm defending Margaret Thatcher on this but if you think she's somehow the devil incarnate and not just a symptom of a greater problem, just lol. If you want to see any real violent warmongers who massacres their own people, look just about anywhere in Eastern Europe, China or Africa.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Colonel Cancer posted:

Having a minor war with a few hundreds of casualties or an unpleasant strike is the same as being a violent warmonger who massacres their own people? I can't believe I'm defending Margaret Thatcher on this but if you think she's somehow the devil incarnate and not just a symptom of a greater problem, just lol. If you want to see any real violent warmongers who massacres their own people, look just about anywhere in Eastern Europe, China or Africa.

The massacre thing was about Indira Gandhi

Also lol at this guy defending Margaret Thatcher "oh it was just a minor war"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The massacre thing was about Indira Gandhi

Also lol at this guy defending Margaret Thatcher "oh it was just a minor war"

Nah that's dumb as hell. You can criticize Margaret Thatcher for a lot of things, but she didn't start the Falklands war- the UK had one of its territories invaded by a military junta as part of an effort to bolster their domestic support.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Falklands are Argentinian clay.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Angles go back to jutland!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

skasion posted:

Remember when more Americans were dying every day from opioid overdoses than were dying from complications of AIDS at the peak of the HIV crisis and one of the presidential candidates took the podium to declare that a cartoon frog was evil

hey man the league of anti defamation said the frog was a nazi

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

hey man the league of anti defamation said the frog was a nazi

Thats absurd, pepe has never been portrayed bearing nazi insignia and if anyone has evidence to the contrary, I suppose you and I would have to eat these words

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
how can pepe be white supremacist w/ a mexican name

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Nazis are predominantly male and wear pants. Therefore pants are a nazi symbol.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

your friend a dog posted:

how can pepe be white supremacist w/ a mexican name

They came over on boats.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
shai labeouf has been under constant threat from thuggish nazi brutes brandishing cartoon frogs

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Edit: i dont even know why im bothering, the pepe posters will never admit their bigotry outside of /pol/ and the sjws know that the internet has been inundated by neonazis for over a decade, im not going to convince anyone of anything lets just finally have the race war so google/apple can drone you idiot shitbag nationalists from orbit

white_noise fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 26, 2017

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
siri show me pictures of nazi ponies

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

white_noise posted:

Edit: i dont even know why im bothering, the pepe posters will never admit their bigotry outside of /pol/ and the sjws know that the internet has been inundated by neonazis for over a decade, im not going to convince anyone of anything lets just finally have the race war so google/apple can drone you idiot shitbag nationalists from orbit

white noise gibberish post

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
One of the most lol moments of the election for me personally was listening to Michael Medved have a serious discussion with a caller on whether Pepe the Frog was antisemitic.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
tbh at least unironic nazis have a political position, if you're an ironic racist youre little more than a smokescreen for the nazis for no good reason

ironic racists should be exterminated ironically and unironic racists should be exterminated unironically

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

white_noise posted:

tbh at least unironic nazis have a political position, if you're an ironic racist youre little more than a smokescreen for the nazis for no good reason

ironic racists should be exterminated ironically and unironic racists should be exterminated unironically

I don't think we should exterminate anyone. That might be controversial these days but it's just what I believe.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Far right people are notorious for using outright dishonesty to conceal their vile intentions

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

What I can't believe is how little the corporate dems are trying to fix their image and at least pretend to be progressive after getting wiped out on all levels

And why the gently caress are hillary leftovers like Debbie Wasserman-schultz and donna brazoille even around still? Don't give those corrupt liars a platform at all, clean this party up

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

What I can't believe is how little the corporate dems are trying to fix their image and at least pretend to be progressive after getting wiped out on all levels

And why the gently caress are hillary leftovers like Debbie Wasserman-schultz and donna brazoille even around still? Don't give those corrupt liars a platform at all, clean this party up

You seem to be confused. The democrat party isn't for working people.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
when compared to the trumpublicans they are

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

white_noise posted:

when compared to the republicans they are

No.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love how democrats who didn't vote this time have valid complaints about the two party system and yet are still more responsible in a real sense for trumps presidency than trump voters lmao. Hope you're happy now!

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Yes.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
as long as the democratic parties voting base is comprised of people like white_noise and people who only voted for hillary because they thought trump would be a little worse, they will never learn anything

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

as long as the democratic parties voting base is comprised of people like white_noise and people who only voted for hillary because they thought trump would be a little worse, they will never learn anything

I think youre the one who voted for hillary you dumb liberal cuck

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

white_noise posted:

I think youre the one who voted for hillary you dumb liberal cuck

have u considered.... ur a fag? lol?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

I love how democrats who didn't vote this time have valid complaints about the two party system and yet are still more responsible in a real sense for trumps presidency than trump voters lmao. Hope you're happy now!

Why couldn't you shitlords just vote for Hillary it was HER TURN!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Why couldn't you shitlords just vote for Hillary it was HER TURN!!!

shut up libturd

• Locked thread