Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i missed the last round but everyone won anyway

congrats lastgirl!!!!! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is there a C-Spam movie thread?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Reign of Last Girl Begins!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You mean her second reign.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
The new CSPAM executive mansion thread is open, and I'm taking suggestions for a more interesting subtitle.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/th0tcouture/status/855130304599773186

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
What happened to the right to employment? Wouldn't that fare better these days than basic income? Legit question, I don't know why I never hear about this but an flooded with basic income articles

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bill_of_Rights

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Because right to work is a phrase for anti union laws in this country now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdNqwDxEyiU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

verrry nice

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

i'm into it!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whose dick do i have to suck for a 3d spinning life has no inherent meaning

Pomp has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Apr 23, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pomp posted:

whose dick do i have to suck for a 3d spinning life has no inherent meaning

not my bag but i did this

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al! posted:

those are some nice smooth inclines

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Al! posted:

rain on me :swoon:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/blunt_182/status/856658557202305024

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

LUKE: wow my wampa injuries are comin along nicely tyvm
2-1B: sir this is actually the ship's zinger vat please swim through

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hi chat thread I don't post here but I just wanted to say: I like the political cartoons thread, but sometimes I really wish it wasn't in D&D

I would like it moved to C-SPAM because it would become much better and also make a lot of people very hilariously angry ok thanks that's all I got

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I had to stop reading that thread because it was the Trump/Hillary thread but a month in the past and everytime you got in an argument I already saw three pages of I lost my mind.

If nothing else we can make our own politoon thread with blackjack and hookers

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I thought of that, but the problem is that posting all of the cartoons would take a lot of effort which I dunno if I want to take on since I spend too much of my workday posting already. I'll see if I can get an RSS feed set up maybe.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
mspaint ur own political cartoons imo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that thread was started in lf like a decade ago, time to bring it back home

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe it started in helldump as the dan lacey thread?????????

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Al! posted:

No, it did originally start in LF, where it was known for a while as, "the only good idea Space Kimchi ever had," after the otherwise pretty poo poo OP.

The Dan Lacey callout/meltdown/miracle metamorphosis came later, after he discovered Faith Mouse was being posted in the proto-politoons thread, and registered an account to post about it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's ostensibly a thread about riffing on dumb poo poo right-wingers think, which could be cool and chill if it were in C-SPAM, but the problem is it's full of D&D types

like Fulchrum. Fulchrum posts in the thread. I have to interact with Fulchrum sometimes.

and you can't respond to them either because then you're in a D&D argument and nobody wants that

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

i think yhat was after the first lf drunky ducky thread but i nevere helldumped as much as some

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

loquacius posted:

It's ostensibly a thread about riffing on dumb poo poo right-wingers think, which could be cool and chill if it were in C-SPAM, but the problem is it's full of D&D types

like Fulchrum. Fulchrum posts in the thread. I have to interact with Fulchrum sometimes.

and you can't respond to them either because then you're in a D&D argument and nobody wants that

you are reading d&d which is like the ultimate political cartoon right down to stupid labels on everything

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you are reading d&d which is like the ultimate political cartoon right down to stupid labels on everything

d and d is a waste of space, though not as much as the suck zone :sad:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

loquacius posted:

Lol the other day he posted there just to whine about CSPAM. He is such a goddamn child.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

d and d is a waste of space, though not as much as the suck zone :sad:

keeping dungeons and dragons posters in the dungeons and dragons forum is not a waste of fukken space buddy!!!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Lol the other day he posted there just to whine about CSPAM. He is such a goddamn child.

Also jokes made in that thread have a higher chance of flying far enough over someone's head that they respond with a deadpan serious "well, actually" post than jokes made in any other thread on this website

Also I dunno if I'm just getting old and crotchety or if there really has been a recent influx of bad posters with a lot to say. Moving the entire thread to here would really be the best possible solution I think

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

keeping dungeons and dragons posters in the dungeons and dragons forum is not a waste of fukken space buddy!!!!!

I'm already here bitch!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Luckily a lot of people in the thread were smart enough to dunk on this guy, but here's a cartoon and one D&D poster's take on it, presented without further comment:

21 Muns posted:

This is an utterly foul cartoon, from the framing of preventing atrocities like gas attacks as "killing brown people" to the implication that Trump groping women isn't seriously evil. gently caress, even if Trump is killing brown people for no reason (and, to be fair to the cartoonist, he probably is, but the thing he's referring to in this comic, based on the talking points, is the airfield bombing in Syria, which isn't even killing anyone, let alone for no reason), that'd be better than him groping women; most presidents have killed brown people for no reason, but none of them have, AFAIK, violated women's boundaries before (except for Thomas Jefferson, I guess, but no one knew that at the time). War is lovely, but it's always been lovely; meanwhile, Trump is turning back women's rights to a time before our country's foundation, when they couldn't even vote. And this cartoon is just helping him right along by literally portraying his victims as inanimate objects.

I wish we were getting lovely hot take cartoons about Hillary instead of Trump. :smith:

"What's worse: Hillary killing brown people, or Hillary being a woman president?"
-Alternate Universe Cyansky Probably

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm already here bitch!!!

but you forgot your character sheet again didnt you

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I have twelve sheets in my heart

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I have twelve sheets in my heart

cuz the party dont start til u walk in :wink:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the people are clamoring for more harlan hill content and i'm here to provide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted: