Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Jose posted:

he did very well for himself and he had to go gently caress it up

Actually she's the one that pulled the trigger. There's apparently vid of him reminding her not to shoot someone without being provoked from a few minutes before it happened

Classic romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

logikv9 posted:

alright it's pretty clear now that we need to build a wall

between us and canada

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856847826663460865

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

and of course the dude is cool with pedophilia.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

OhFunny posted:

and of course the dude is cool with pedophilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lessened charges in the Milo shooting might be bc the victim refuse to press charges?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/857239713492717568

Was it someone in this thread who predicted this happening a while ago? Congrats.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ruzihm posted:

Was it someone in this thread who predicted this happening a while ago? Congrats.

I'm the guy with both an Assassin's Creed flag and Templar shield.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The aesthetics are still awful

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i'm gonna be real disappointed in this generation of nazi's if they can't come up with anything better than Big 5 surplus sales as their look.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

StashAugustine posted:

Lessened charges in the Milo shooting might be bc the victim refuse to press charges?
I think it's about the maximum they could charge her for. Indictment here:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3676970/Charging-Documents-State-v-Hokoana.pdf

Count 1: Assault In The First Degree: "Elizabeth Joy Hokoana ... with intent to inflict great bodily harm, did assault Joshua P. Dukes with a firearm and force and means likely to produce great bodily harm or death, to-wit: Shooting Joshua P Dukes in the abdomen."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the us flag is bad and looks like poo poo

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ruzihm posted:

that was me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress me. Reading it and there's some cold poo poo. The husband was pepper-spraying the crowd, and then the victim walked up and grabbed the guy and began "yelling at him that he had to stop pepper-spraying people." That's when the wife walked up and shot the victim. She then stared at him as he fell onto the ground and the rest of the crowd dispersed, then the couple turned around and walked away. Real criminal masterminds these two.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
These stories never make it into the mainstream, but Those Violent Antifa gets played over and over again. It's such a double standard.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

can we just all agree that they definitely play WoW together

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

rudatron posted:

These stories never make it into the mainstream, but Those Violent Antifa gets played over and over again. It's such a double standard.

That's an easy problem to solve: Antifa needs to beat the poo poo out of just enough people on a consistent enough basis that it becomes normalized and therefore unnewsworthy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron posted:

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/857251508907323392

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe we should just wear hockey gear that matches?

motherfuckers.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

So is this going to be a lame 24 hour purge or an awesome open ended and ever expanding purge?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

jack posobiec is one of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

rudatron posted:

that was me
congratulations on your insight into the mind of the stickman fan :confuoot:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Seattle Times article says she faces a maximum of 10 years, which is the maximum for first-degree assault (i.e. attempted murder) in Washington. But the charge carries a firearm enhancement! That's an additional five years, if I'm reading the law right. So she's facing 15.

I think the big question will be whether there are any "mitigating circumstances" and whether "to a significant degree, the victim was an initiator, willing participant, aggressor, or provoker of the incident." Suffice to say I don't think Hokoana's self-defense claim is going to work. The best she can hope for is that those circumstances allow the court to impose a sentence "below the standard range." But even that might be a tough sell since there are "aggravating circumstances" too! Such as: "The offense involved a high degree of sophistication or planning."

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

lmao nice false flag

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Ruzihm posted:

Antifa will not fell these brave warriors in battle. Myocardial infarction, stroke or asthma attack however...

Also

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

"Men, we have a big battle with the snowflakes tomorrow. Make sure to get a lot of sleep, don't jerk it and meditate upon pepe in order to charge up your Matrix powers."

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lmao ah yes, the national antifa front, the centralized leadership of far-left street hooligans

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
cool assassin's creed logo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

V for Vendetta was about supporting the government right

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the v thing comes from the spartan shields because they're huge nerds that watched 300 too many times

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Heaven Spacey posted:

lmao ah yes, the national antifa front, the centralized leadership of far-left street hooligans

Wait, that's sarcasm... you mean you don't hear them talking to you in your head?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

V for Vendetta was about supporting the government right

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the v thing comes from the spartan shields because they're huge nerds that watched 300 too many times

ancient Spartan shields had the lambda symbol on them, which is an upside down V. so either they're holding all their shields upside down, or it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

or it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

Well I mean that's just a given at this point. Some nice designer needs to suck it up and start making them uniforms, because looking pretty cool is literally the only thing fascists have historically done correct.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Wait, what did I just say?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

oh hey coulter just pulled out of the speech at berkeley

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech.html?_r=0

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

ancient Spartan shields had the lambda symbol on them, which is an upside down V. so either they're holding all their shields upside down, or it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

yes, and

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

also it was written in papyrus which LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

so either they're holding all their shields upside down, or it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

yes