Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
i think it was this hot take that got people to vote trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTLaArxktFQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lime Tonics posted:

I have a feeling we are about to get a lot dumber, cause trump likes those people right?

Trump’s executive order moves toward “eliminating D.C. regulations that intend to control what students are or aren’t taught,” Goad said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/26/heres-trumps-plan-to-get-washington-out-of-schools/

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/26/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-statutory-prohibitions-federal

lol, bible school with vouchers coming to a town near you! Bigly GREAT!

Hell yeah what we need in this country are more people with less education. We need to fill all of these new coal and manufacturing jobs somehow!

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

turn off the TV posted:

Hell yeah what we need in this country are more people with less education. We need to fill all of these new coal and manufacturing jobs somehow!

So much WINNING! Are you sick of winning yet?!

:smugdon:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
rump's plan to tackle North Korea is to tighten sanctions because noone's thought of doing that before

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
idk why he hasn't gone all america on they rear end yet

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

gender illusionist posted:

rump's plan to tackle North Korea is to tighten sanctions because noone's thought of doing that before

Trump owns because he went into the WH thinking that everyone there before him were complete idiots willfully ignoring incredibly easy solutions to all of the world's problems.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I Was The Fury posted:

*owns self*
Haha take that liberals

Finally a six word story to rival Hemmingway's :allears:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Jeb bush smashed that 6 word limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gender illusionist posted:

In the kim thread they're saying you idiots are bombing nk except if its Friday or some poo poo, what's going on

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/857223791084273666

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I am completely certain that the first thing Trump wanted to do about North Korea is just demand that they stop their program.

unpacked robinhood posted:

In the kim thread they're saying you idiots are bombing nk except if its Friday or some poo poo, what's going on

The source reporting this information also ran a story about the existence of Ruassian yetis.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
So what's the carrier for ?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

unpacked robinhood posted:

So what's the carrier for ?

Unless something has changed in the past couple of days, there was never a carrier headed for Korea. The White House literally did not know where it was going and just started saying that it was headed there.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

I Was The Fury posted:

My god he just keeps doing it. Maybe that technique can work for me

"Well no I only clocked in for an hour today but I've been working the most hours out of any employee ever"
"No I didn't pitch in for pizza but I paid the most for my food out of all of us"
"I'm not going to take my turn as designated driver because I've been the most sober person in the history of ever"

I actually don't think I have never in my life heard anyone use more hyperbole than Trump, and just stay in that mode of speaking constantly. The man makes gangster rappers look humble.

lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
donny drop more bombs ohh dony

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/philipaklein/st...5732%23lastpost

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...5732%23lastpost

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if anyone believes anything Chuck says.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

does he do anything other than check twitter lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:agreed:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

turn off the TV posted:

Trump owns because he went into the WH thinking that everyone there before him were complete idiots willfully ignoring incredibly easy solutions to all of the world's problems.

remember when he was supposed to be The negotiator? All he's done is negotiate against himself (it's basically THE rule in sales and business that you let the other side make the next offer after you present the first one) or straight up bluff and then call his own bluffs immediately afterwards. "I'm thinking about letting the whole government shut down if they don't fund my wall/repeal Obamacare" and then the next minute "I've decided not to do that."

I've literally trained 20 year old's to be better salesmen than Trump is in 6 weeks. And not in some crash course thing either, just by showing them the ropes.

zit-faced kids are better salesmen and negotiators than President Trump

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hold on to your butts, NYC is about to get trumped!

Mar-a-Lago gets a break next week. Donald Trump is reportedly coming to New York on May 4, his first trip back to his hometown as president.

While in town, he will host Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull. The two leaders will meet in person for the first time, and hopefully it can not go any worse than their introductory phone call in January, when Trump bragged about his Electoral College victory and insulted a staunch ally by calling an Obama-era agreement to resettle refugees “the worst deal ever.”

Trump will meet with Turnbull aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid, the museum née aircraft carrier on the Hudson River. Together they will commemorate the 75th anniversary of the 1942 Battle of the Coral Sea, the first air-sea battle of World War II, where allied U.S. and Australian forces achieved a strategic victory over Japan.

Of course, a lot has happened since New York City and the Donald last saw each other. Though First Lady Melania and Barron are living in Trump Tower until at least the end of the school year, protests near the Fifth Avenue building are now something of a regular occurrence. The city is still spending between $127,000 and $146,000 a day to protect the First Lady and their son, and the cost jumps about double when President Trump is in town, to a little more than $300,000 per day.

Meanwhile, the Trump administration has threatened to withhold federal funding because of New York’s status as a so-called “sanctuary city.” A federal court has put that move on hold, but Trump will have to face a hometown he bigly insulted when his Justice Department described New York — America’s safest big city, with record-low murder and violent-crime rates — as “soft on crime.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/president-donald-trump-is-making-his-first-trip-back-to-nyc.html

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lime Tonics posted:

Trump will meet with Turnbull aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid, the museum née aircraft carrier on the Hudson River.

Oh word, the U.S.S. Intrepid's maiden name was aircraft carrier?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tumble posted:

remember when he was supposed to be The negotiator? All he's done is negotiate against himself (it's basically THE rule in sales and business that you let the other side make the next offer after you present the first one) or straight up bluff and then call his own bluffs immediately afterwards. "I'm thinking about letting the whole government shut down if they don't fund my wall/repeal Obamacare" and then the next minute "I've decided not to do that."

I've literally trained 20 year old's to be better salesmen than Trump is in 6 weeks. And not in some crash course thing either, just by showing them the ropes.

zit-faced kids are better salesmen and negotiators than President Trump

A few weeks ago he was practically offering to let the Freedom Caucus bang Ivanka if it meant he could get his lovely healthcare bill put up for a vote. ART OF THE DEAL!!!!!!!!

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
coke button

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%3D5733%23pti17

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Well there are still a shitload of unfilled positions so maybe they got the guy pulling double duty.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Hey should we proofread this?"

"Nah, nothing matters anymore, gently caress this gay earth"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Well poo poo, at least they didn't call him Ron.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

new doobies dog house menu lookin' good

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I'm glad President Trump is a loving incompetent idiot fool because eliminating many common personal deductions and doubling the standard deduction would destroy my tax return every year.

As someone who used to be self-employed and had to itemize like a motherfucker (and now pretty much do it anyway until it's proved the standard deduction is a better option, which only happened last year), how exactly is doubling the standard deduction supposed to help other than people can't afford to use an H&R Block?

Also, this thread moves so goddamn fast that I couldn't possibly catch up, but it's rein in. Rein, like you're trying to control a horse, not lord over the masses. It's a weird pet peeve of mine, probably because I've been guilty of it myself.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/sta...%3D5733%23pti17

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Lol no loving way

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lmao people are so hard up for poo poo they are nitpicking typos as if they are the beginning of the holocaust lmao

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

*spends $400 on a single serving juicer when I have access to a world class chef in a world class kitchen*

Art of the deal

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gxMiK-7AM

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao people are so hard up for poo poo they are nitpicking typos as if they are the beginning of the holocaust lmao

Remember that time Obama didn't salute a marine who is way below him in the chain of command? No respect, should have been impeached.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

This is the US government loving up basic emails as standard either because they're incompetent or just haven't hired remotely enough people

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I Was The Fury posted:

Lol no loving way

Check mark check. Either way loltastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

JFC