Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

now I have even less of an idea what the gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

Is this what having a stroke feels like?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Tetracube posted:

The orange thing with blood on it's face opens a door. Angrily. In the room there is a robot monster that makes itself out of an ipod, or sheet of metal or something. Said robot monster attacks a dwarf, who screams to his friend for help. His friend cannot help him because tendrils come from the ceiling and floor and make a barrier between them.

I have no idea what the gently caress it all means, and less inclination to read the comic to find out the backstories for the dwarf, man and lumpy angry orange thing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Hi. Please stop posting Goblins, or there will be repercussions. This is your Final, and Only, Warning.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Tetracube posted:

Maybe this will help!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Them goblins is stacked.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hi. Please stop posting Goblins, or there will be repercussions. This is your Final, and Only, Warning.

*spies Johnny Aztec cautiously eyeing the Moon Over June lever, steps aside, and solemly nods.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

vyelkin posted:

I have no idea what is happening in any of these terrible comics, whoever draws them is absolutely awful at communicating action visually.

van gogh wasn't appreciated either when he was alive

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
#5 is the one I wanted to post so the rest are a bonus

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hogge Wild posted:

van gogh wasn't appreciated either when he was alive

Is that dwarf cyborg about to get sucked off by a tree zombie?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

System Metternich posted:

Is that dwarf cyborg about to get sucked off by a tree zombie?

i didn't read further, but it's likely

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

oldpainless posted:

What the gently caress is happening

Sanford posted:

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

Edit: ~fwisp~

Quidam Viator posted:

OK, gently caress you, you have severely injured me with this thing. Do I read it from right to left? Is there a zoom-out function? Who is getting hit with what? What the gently caress is that thing? What the gently caress is the other thing?

WHY DOES IT SAY FWISP

Okay, okay. It's something from an old bad webcomics thread, not an actual comic. But it's fooled me back in the day also, lol. Hope you had some fun with it.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
I can't really describe why the art in Goblins makes me so mad, but it does. It just looks so lovely and I hate it.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Jmcrofts posted:

I can't really describe why the art in Goblins makes me so mad, but it does. It just looks so lovely and I hate it.

It's because all the goblins look like someone shoved orange play-doh up their rear end and shat it out.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Jmcrofts posted:

I just can't help but imagine the really gross food that fans of that comic must make in their really gross apartments and it makes me sick.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jmcrofts posted:

It's not only the art that sucks, but, as someone else pointed out, the author has no idea how to tell a story.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's not only the art that sucks, but, as someone else pointed out, the author has no idea how to tell a story.

My eyes glaze over as soon as I look at the first panel so I can't actually read any of the story

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's also slow as hell. It was pretty annoying when I was read it recently and it would take pages and pages to tell one quick scene, I can't imagine what it must have been like for the people who were reading it as it was being drawn and it'd take weeks and weeks of actual time just for the characters to finish a conversation or whatever.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's also slow as hell. It was pretty annoying when I was read it recently and it would take pages and pages to tell one quick scene, I can't imagine what it must have been like for the people who were reading it as it was being drawn and it'd take weeks and weeks of actual time just for the characters to finish a conversation or whatever.

Are you ok friend

You don't need to look at bad things you know

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

NLJP posted:

Are you ok friend

You don't need to look at bad things you know

Thank you for reaching out. I was going through a dark place for a few days and I made some bad decisions but I think I'm past it now.

Edit: what was that Dominic Deegan comic that someone mentioned earlier?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Edit: what was that Dominic Deegan comic that someone mentioned earlier?

...This one?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ugh I hate those anime glasses that sit on the nose like that.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Slime posted:

It's because all the goblins look like someone shoved orange play-doh up their rear end and shat it out.

The other characters look like poo poo also

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is this THUNT person Norwegian or something? All this

H

SKUBB

FWISP

QWOP

I get a real Hitmen for destiny vibe off of it.

SVOSH!

SKLiRT!

BOFF!

KOFF!

My brawl sounds like some nerd poo poo over here.

GUNT

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Seriously I bet everything they eat is boiled or microwaved and creates this thick odor in the kitchen and the only dishes they have are those molded plastic bowls in light pink or blue but they're never totally clean and they put ketchup on everything, just slather the ketchup on, especially when they make pasta, and it's a generic bottle of ketchup they leave on the coffee table and it's all sticky and gross. Goblins fans I mean.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It's not even the good kind of ketchup. It's that lovely stuff they sell in loser countries; the kind that's 99% methyl-cellulose with some red food coloring and an Arby's ketchup packet emptied into it.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

gonna start posting Moon Over June ITT if I keep having to see these goblin comic abortions

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

gonna start posting Moon Over June ITT if I keep having to see these goblin comic abortions

Hey I like your user name. And I agree. Those goblins gotta go.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Is this THUNT person Norwegian or something? All this

H

SKUBB

FWISP

QWOP

I get a real Hitmen for destiny vibe off of it.

SVOSH!

SKLiRT!

BOFF!

KOFF!

My brawl sounds like some nerd poo poo over here.

GUNT

I like Hitmen For Destiny though.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Karate Bastard posted:

Hitmen for destiny

Ah dang, that was the name. I was trying to remember this comic a while back. Thanks for reminding me!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

You dont have the balls to do it.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Ah dang, that was the name. I was trying to remember this comic a while back. Thanks for reminding me!

He has a couple completed comics he put out since then and a new ongoing.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I found the broken snake but accidentally killed Jughaid instead of Jughead what's going to happen now?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

if moon over june shows up, i'm bringing in menage a 3 and questionable content.

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Blind Sally posted:

if moon over june shows up, i'm bringing in menage a 3 and questionable content.

That's not an escalation, Moon Over June is the nuclear option, there is nothing worse.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

The Moon Monster posted:

I found the broken snake but accidentally killed Jughaid instead of Jughead what's going to happen now?

You were actually supposed to find Jugheand, so... godspeed.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Blind Sally posted:

questionable content.

I checked QC out of curiosity today and I've gotta say I'm not entirely sure how one can progress as an artist and storyteller so little over the course of 10 and some odd years but I guess it's fairly common as evidenced here in the comic thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Blind Sally posted:

Lukewarm milquetoast: The comics