Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I don't know his injuries, but take it as a good sign that he is still alive. Most deaths at a trauma center happen within an hour or two of admission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
and that car was bobby petrino

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Stay safe Cavy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

swickles posted:

I don't know his injuries, but take it as a good sign that he is still alive. Most deaths at a trauma center happen within an hour or two of admission.

I don't know his injuries either and none of my nurse friends have been able to violate HIPAA and find out for me yet

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Kalli posted:

Touch of Gray is a great song.

I've never heard anything else I like from the Dead.

1. Touch of Grey.
2. One of the first music videos I ever saw.
3. What the Christ listen to Sugar Magnolia or Casey Jones / this isn't rocket science.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i might die before the end of this oilers/ducks game

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

my hockey team lost a game in the playoffs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a neat cape posted:

that's rough, buddy

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
This Ducks loss is my fault, I take full responsibility, and will commit seppuku in the morning.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

This Ducks loss is my fault, I take full responsibility, and will commit seppuku in the morning.

Just kill Corey Perry instead.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
The Grateful Dead deserve huge appreciation for their sponsorship of the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball team, that was a hilarious story, and my dad still proudly rocks his vintage tie-dye shirt from that on the weekends.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

The Grateful Dead deserve huge appreciation for their sponsorship of the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball team, that was a hilarious story, and my dad still proudly rocks his vintage tie-dye shirt from that on the weekends.

the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic Basketball Team really is the most solid positive contribution to the world the Grateful Dead have ever made.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Cross-posting: the first new Ground Control chapter in like 10 months is now up here. Happy draft day y'all.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm too lazy to google what time does the draft start

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm too lazy to google what time does the draft start

9am

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

I can't fuckin believe the browns didn't pick anybody what the hell

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm going to the Niners draft party today and it turns out it's in the giant fuckoff glass wall at Levis.

The Defenestration of Jed

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I have my office to myself today which means that when someone makes me mad I can just "what the gently caress is wrong with you" instead of internalizing it like usually.

Extremely healthy IMO

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Everyone in the office is talking to me about the draft and I won't even be able to watch it live...

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Lunch time

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

a neat cape posted:

same

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I don't have a hockey team but I want one

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm hoping to be out of the office before 10 PM today.

Go Bucks and I hope the Packers take an OLB.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
My hockey team got swept out of the playoffs in round 1. My basketball team is about to blow a 2-0 series lead. My football team lost a superbowl being up 25 points late into the 3rd quarter. I win!

Counterpoint...your world series champion Chicago Cubs :allears:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

My hockey team got swept out of the playoffs in round 1. My basketball team is about to blow a 2-0 series lead. My football team lost a superbowl being up 25 points late into the 3rd quarter. I win!

Counterpoint...your world series champion Chicago Cubs :allears:

Please excuse me while I cry for the Blackhawks.

That Bulls series is rough though. gently caress Boston and their midget superstar

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Bulls shoulda tanked

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

That Bulls series is rough though. gently caress Boston and their midget superstar

Yeah, the Hawks going out was like too much :effort: to care. Can't hate them.

The Bulls are just hilarious. Stuck in basketball hell, about to somehow manage to beat the #1 seed and RAJON RONDO breaks a bone in his hand and it all falls to poo poo.

Hot Diggity! posted:

The Bulls shoulda tanked

They should have done this a while ago, they have been stuck in basketball hell for some time. Too bad Rose injuries derailed his career, Rose and Butler should have been amazing together :smith:

e: Go Bucks

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

It is really bullshit that Rondo had to get injured and give the Celtics life.

It was so nice having everyone avoid talking about the Bruins or Celtics for that week.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

They should have done this a while ago, they have been stuck in basketball hell for some time. Too bad Rose injuries derailed his career, Rose and Butler should have been amazing together :smith:

e: Go Bucks

Who was going to shoot though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Who was going to shoot though

Neither because they were giant bitch babies who couldn't get along together irl

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Rose needs to come be the backup PG in Washington. Jennings and Trey Burke are trash. It would be a perfect fit and everyone would be happy, except Rose I guess

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
me and 3-5 other coworkers have all started playing this old computer game called StarCraft, and it's taking over my evenings. I'm cravin the 'Craft boys!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

PrinceRandom posted:

I don't have a hockey team but I want one
Root for the Preds because PK Subban owns

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

I'm rooting for the preds if the Ducks don't make it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kalli posted:

It is really bullshit that Rondo had to get injured and give the Celtics life.

It was so nice having everyone avoid talking about the Bruins or Celtics for that week.

Relax Shank

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hot or not

https://instagram.com/p/BTZqi5aAvVK/

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Eli Wiggum posted:

Actually he is bad and should stop playing for a week

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I, personally, would be glad to engage in sexy activities with this woman who would break me in half.

Alternate shitpost: yeah, that's about what she would need to do to lift my dilz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I'm ok with a lady who can bench me

• Locked thread