Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

counterfeitsaint posted:

Next best of the worst they should use the new wheel, and at some point during the choosing they just go over and gently caress up the plinketto board to hurt Rich's feelings.

The next wheel will be digital, developed by artisanal coding genius Rich Evans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does Rich have any electronic experience beyond shoving lights into a box? It would be amazing if the repaired wheel was some gaudy piece of poo poo with RGB LEDs, noise makers, a motor that doesn't spin the wheel, smoke and serious fire safety.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://youtu.be/1asq06rh2qo

Shoutout notification crew

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lol Mike's mad cause he's not Palpatine on Rebels.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Lol Mike's mad cause he's not Palpatine on Rebels.

To be fair, he does a much better Palpatine voice.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

WampaLord posted:

No doubt.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jonas Albrecht posted:

That's a shame. Silicon Valley is chock full of over-the-top Andrew Ryan style Libertarian dipshits, any of which you could make a movie about that would plausibly end in a fight atop an airship. They don't have to be borning, dammit.

I want a The Big Short style movie where hot babes jiggle their titties and explain the investment nerd poo poo behind the Juicero.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I want a The Big Short style movie where hot babes jiggle their titties and explain the investment nerd poo poo behind the Juicero.

i would love another big short style movie but meh on juicero part

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asq06rh2qo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In before nerds bitch about the best ending

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I love the re:View music. I want to hip hop dance to it.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

We Know Catheters posted:

I like to put the BoTW playlist on random and fall asleep to them. I've had some interesting dreams.

I fall asleep like that too, but I recently moved in with my girlfriend who doesn't do that, and I once rolled on top of the TV remotes and she was kept up all night by the sound of Rich Evans laughing.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

In before nerds bitch about the best ending

I've only ever watched it online a couple of times and never looked into it, but has Darabont ever said exactly why he changed it?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
God those jump scare endings are so pathetic.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

WampaLord posted:

I saw on Reddit that Rich is getting actual voice work.

https://twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/856611286313979904

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Mike is really bad at remembering actors names.

The Mist seems like an entertaining film, but that re:View just made me want to watch Zaat again.

PostNouveau posted:

God those jump scare endings are so pathetic.

Yeah, true, but they work on me because I'm a massive baby that can't deal with them.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rich Evans is still mad about Ghostbusters 2016 and Mass Effect 3. And what he imagines the Preacher tv show he refuses to watch is like.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Woah Kelsy Abbot. I haven't seen her since she was dating Justin Roiland and they were making gross cartoons for channel 101.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"The most Stephen King character that has ever been in a Stephen King story."

loving lmao

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Lurdiak posted:

Rich Evans is still mad about Ghostbusters 2016 and Mass Effect 3. And what he imagines the Preacher tv show he refuses to watch is like.

Is the show any good? I only recently read the original comic. My sister seems to like it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Is the show any good? I only recently read the original comic. My sister seems to like it.

I didn't watch it, TVIV is very divided on it, it seems like the common complaint is the entire first season feels like stalling, which makes sense since it's somehow the very first issue of the comic stretched to a full season.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Hahahahahaha wtf???? Rich got actual voice acting work on a Disney Cartoon show, that's so cool. good for him

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
Mike's gonna die inside a little extra now that Rich landed a voice acting role. No Palpatine. No Disney cartoon voice. Only talking about movies he hates til the day death claims him.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
But Mike has alcohol, and Rich is a teetotaler. I know which existence I'd choose.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Countdown till Reddit fans get him fired by spamming "HACK FRAUD" and clips of him sexing a Darth Vader statue at the creators.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

That was clearly a droid. There's no proof that Rich Evans has ever hosed a darth vader.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

The Mist really is a loving great movie, terrified me when I saw it when it came out at the ripe age of 15. None of my friends liked it, especially the ending. I'm glad Mike and Jay didn't go over the end, but it would have been funny in the compilation of Jane dumping his kid off to have it end with a gunshot.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
But Mike did some voice work before. Here's a scene with him & Crow Bill Corbett

https://youtu.be/k-J3nJerAyQ?t=10m44s

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, I'm sure the show that features the voice of Neil Hamburger is concerned about PC credentials of the cast.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

But Mike if you were hired to voice Palpatine in the Star War Anime then you wouldn't be able to live out your life long dream of getting drunk and watching terrible moopies.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Mike is going to have to pay Rich SAG rates

instead of chicken nuggets

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lol if someone else named Rich Evans is in this cartoon, and the guy on twitter just put the first photo he could find on google.

If not, then OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rich is going to join a carpenter union and SAG and then Mike will only have Josh to push around.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

ANOTHER loving HOME RUN DISNEY!!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Who is this cartoon targeted at? because there's some pretty great people in there...

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I fall asleep like that too, but I recently moved in with my girlfriend who doesn't do that, and I once rolled on top of the TV remotes and she was kept up all night by the sound of Rich Evans laughing.

okay, I know we've moved on but I have to know why she didn't wake you up and tell you to get off the remotes? She just put up with it??

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Paladinus posted:

Lol if someone else named Rich Evans is in this cartoon, and the guy on twitter just put the first photo he could find on google.

According to the comments, they're fully aware of who Rich Evans is and his laugh will be in it.

Of course, they might be disappointed because he's said several times he can't do that laugh on command. You gotta actually make him laugh. Luckily that's super easy to do.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

powerful sex moves posted:

According to the comments, they're fully aware of who Rich Evans is and his laugh will be in it.

Of course, they might be disappointed because he's said several times he can't do that laugh on command. You gotta actually make him laugh. Luckily that's super easy to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wowYBN-ztM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

It's a Dreamworks project, it's legit, Rich talked about it on stream according to my friend

Of course I had to ask him because I thought he was photoshopped into that pic but I guess that's his headshot now

• Locked thread