Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
The 'elected' government is fairly chill, it's the ayatollah who is all "death to America, destroy Israel" and generally being a dick

Also KSA wants to massacre all Shia and nuke Tehran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Fuckin :lol:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I loving love Dikembe Mutumbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
on the .50 bmg scale of "geneva convention says you cant target personnel, only equipment, so aim for their webbing" to "the round creates a vortex that can rip a person apart just passing by them", how much bullshit you think this story is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MJul9CiU0&t=572s

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

on the .50 bmg scale of "geneva convention says you cant target personnel, only equipment, so aim for their webbing" to "the round creates a vortex that can rip a person apart just passing by them", how much bullshit you think this story is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0MJul9CiU0&t=572s

If the last few reality gun shows are the standard for all other gun shows, Ronnie Barrett is either grossly violating some ATF laws or is a pedophile or both. Also oh boy you know there's gonna be a bunch of bullshit.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
more specifically the story about the barrett armorer getting a call from a marine in a firefight who needed help getting his gun up and running again

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

more specifically the story about the barrett armorer getting a call from a marine in a firefight who needed help getting his gun up and running again

Oh yeah that poo poo. Did you link specifically to a time in the video cuz it just started on the beginning on mobile. Honestly yeah it's probably a bunch of bullshit. Who the gently caress has the number to a gun company in their $5 haji brick phone and somehow magically has good service and enough time to call during a firefight, or even thinks of that?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Oh yeah that poo poo. Did you link specifically to a time in the video cuz it just started on the beginning on mobile. Honestly yeah it's probably a bunch of bullshit. Who the gently caress has the number to a gun company in their $5 haji brick phone and somehow magically has good service and enough time to call during a firefight, or even thinks of that?

yea, it starts at the correct time on my pc. probably some fone fuckery :shrug:

the firefight mustve been pretty lowkey if they had time to chat up some dude in tennessee

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So they bent something on the lower receiver during routine maintenance, in the middle of a fire fight looked up Barrett's warranty number, happened to be at the right time zone, and then bent the fucker back into place without work hardening the material and snapping it or bending another area, and then it somehow working perfectly afterwards.

There is no part of that story that sounds right.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Definite bullshit. Sounds like he just watched Heartbreak Ridge.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys this ones a no shitter.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
heartbreak ridge owns

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

heartbreak ridge owns

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

heartbreak ridge owns

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The guy calling in a fire misson with a pay phone really happened though

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 25, 2017

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

heartbreak ridge owns

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

My brother, a cop, found an SKS with a drum mag in a dude's car and he and his team couldn't figure out how to get the mag to release. He couldn't put it into evidence without making it safe and didn't want to have to call his sergeant to find someone to come deal with it and create a whole scene. So, with the guy laying in the street in handcuffs, he sent a pic and calls me to walk him through it because I've owned an SKS in the past. Not what I expected when he called!

Cabbage Disrespect
Apr 24, 2009

ROBUST COMBAT
Leonard Riflepiss
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFezK_fCsk

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Why shoot them one at a time with a sniper rifle when you can just use a TOW!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

If the last few reality gun shows are the standard for all other gun shows, Ronnie Barrett is either grossly violating some ATF laws or is a pedophile or both. Also oh boy you know there's gonna be a bunch of bullshit.
After California banned the .50BMG, Ronnie stopped all support of CA-owned Barrett rifles. He's okay in my book.

glynnenstein posted:

My brother, a cop, found an SKS with a drum mag in a dude's car and he and his team couldn't figure out how to get the mag to release. He couldn't put it into evidence without making it safe and didn't want to have to call his sergeant to find someone to come deal with it and create a whole scene. So, with the guy laying in the street in handcuffs, he sent a pic and calls me to walk him through it because I've owned an SKS in the past. Not what I expected when he called!
I hope he arrested him for owning an SKS with a drum.

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 25, 2017

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Was that an actual HE ATGM missile?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Welp, I did not

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !

Scratch Monkey posted:

Was that an actual HE ATGM missile?

It looks to be a TOW, and as far as i know they are all HEAT. But it's a pretty loving big ATGM, and any unspent fuel will add to the effect, so it'll make a pretty nice boom.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Welp, I did not

I didn't either, had to look it up

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MbKS15/status/856933409029017601

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Someone needs to stop being rude and answer their phone

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Kafouille posted:

It looks to be a TOW, and as far as i know they are all HEAT. But it's a pretty loving big ATGM, and any unspent fuel will add to the effect, so it'll make a pretty nice boom.

They were also more or less in line in front of the direction of the blast instead of being off to the side like when the fire into a bunch of people standing around in a group or whatever.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://s1.webmshare.com/aDY06.webm

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
http://i.imgur.com/JvQUtgl.mp4

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fake!

If you have time to yell about it you already know it's a dud.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRdZ4uaCE8

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
huh, the cargobros get to play too.

http://i.imgur.com/xm8GgpZ.mp4

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Are they cargo bros or "go clean up that mess in the back" bros?

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
:Huff: guys wait up

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

thanks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I think this is the appropriate place for this
https://twitter.com/Nextlaunch/status/857631241822253059

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

That patch is loving awesome and I will find a way to get one.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
jfc the lizard people are running the NRO