Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

new phone who dis posted:

Do you know how many right-wing jingoistic assholes who are in the military that would love to blow the lid off that poo poo?

How many of them are willing to end up like Bradley Manning to do that though? :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

my favorite hillary election related thing will always be this, forever

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

a fucken goldmine

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MinibarMatchman posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

a fucken goldmine

They are all broken brained

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hillary Clinton killed osama, the raid was a coverup to mask her reptile claws ripping him to death. It all makes sense sheeple.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
OBL is Ben Ghazi

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I don't have any proof you don't lick windows please convince me otherwise

This is a good example since the correct response is 'No, but who cares what you think'. Much like the correct response to some bad poster who doesn't think some sketchy secret OP happened.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

MinibarMatchman posted:

a fucken goldmine

Wait Hillary was a gay icon? Didn't she support traditional marriage?

Then again I loving hate Cher so shows how out of touch I am.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

Then again I loving hate Cher so shows how out of touch I am.

Yes she supported traditional marriage officially up until it was politically inconvenient to do so. Trump came out in support of gay marriage before her.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Over There posted:

Only up until she was forced to publicly support it.

Donald on the other hand....was for it and wrote a letter gushing about how much he loved Elton John, and his partner, and wishing them happiness (in marriage) years before even Obama decided he was for gay rights.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ghaddafi
Osama
Ben ghazi

Hillary = GOB

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Hey Vilerat, did you see the sunrise this morning?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

scuba school sucks posted:

Hey Vilerat, did you see the sunrise this morning?

we came
we saw
he died
*maniacal laughter*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

Like I would think after the Iraq war and yellow cake uranium fiasco we would all try to be a little more suspicious about what the government tells us.

its almost like there's been a concerted effort by the gatekeepers of global media as well as world governments to make their constituents more pliable and unable to articulate opinions and viewpoints different from the official, acceptable, correct one

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

nigga crab pollock posted:

its almost like there's been a concerted effort by the gatekeepers of global media as well as world governments to make their constituents more pliable and unable to articulate opinions and viewpoints different from the official, acceptable, correct one

I'm sure it's a coincidence that alt-right and progressive left Youtube channels both had their ad revenue taken away

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

I'm sure it's a coincidence that alt-right and progressive left Youtube channels both had their ad revenue taken away

Politifact and all the fact checks say that your claim is false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

check out the big brain on brad

https://twitter.com/BradSherman/status/857399947007799296

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nuclear radiation creates dankest strain yet

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Pretty smart NK. Smuggling an illegal object inside of an illegal substance.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

LOL all that pot grown by NORKs.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

what if they smuggle a nuke in a big birthday cake and send it to president trump

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I think we have the plot for the next judd apatow CIA propaganda film.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

guys this literal hay bale of korean kush seems pretty heavy. also like it's ticking...

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What that you say? Why does this bale of marijuana, an incredibly light substance, weigh in at 20x the expected amount when it goes through customs?

No reason.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

RaySmuckles posted:

yes, the increasingly unpopular bush and (at the time) wavering republican party definitely didn't want to score any political points over the death of osama bin laden, the man who defined Bush's presidency.
I'm pretty sure that in this conspiracy theory Bin Laden died in late 2001 shortly after the attacks, which was reported by some local news sources and was picked up by a few outlets in the west but the claim wasn't substantiated beyond blurbs from a few Arab papers and rumors that the CIA had flown some people to Kandahar to watch it happen. The official line was that he was still alive but the government knew that he had died ( he had been quite ill for several years) and they decided to hold off on announcing it so they could report he had been killed shortly before the 2004 election to get Bush his second term.

But as luck would have it they pulled Saddam out of his little hidey hole in the desert right before the 2004 election season started and they decided to keep Osama alive as a boogey man indefinitely.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Dude this weed is the bomb!

Yeahh dude it's great

No I mean this WEED is literally the BOMB!!

Summer 2018

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

got that wmd

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
george soros is making the weed radioactive

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I can't believe that the cops found the weed I was hiding inside my gun.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

OBL is Ben Ghazi

:pirate::eyepop::monocle:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yug is real dumb, please don't argue with him
hes the rightwing moridin

we all have a doppelganger on the right who is just like us but constantly canker sore angry

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

mine is TS Smeliot

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I'm a moderate centerist I have no doppelganger :smug:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

centrists get themselves plus sex offender

e: or minus :chloe:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I hope my counterpart is a girl

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

fat bossy gerbil posted:

I'm pretty sure that in this conspiracy theory Bin Laden died in late 2001 shortly after the attacks, which was reported by some local news sources and was picked up by a few outlets in the west but the claim wasn't substantiated beyond blurbs from a few Arab papers and rumors that the CIA had flown some people to Kandahar to watch it happen. The official line was that he was still alive but the government knew that he had died ( he had been quite ill for several years) and they decided to hold off on announcing it so they could report he had been killed shortly before the 2004 election to get Bush his second term.

But as luck would have it they pulled Saddam out of his little hidey hole in the desert right before the 2004 election season started and they decided to keep Osama alive as a boogey man indefinitely.

huh the video recordings bin laden released stopped happening like immediately after 9/11 and started up again with much greater frequency in 2006, and the tapes released in the interim according to the wikipedia article were unauthorized or of dubious quality. consider theres purported to be thousands of recordings of him that he never released that the government is now in possession of

raelly makes u think

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

I hope my counterpart is a girl

it's not it's a different cartoon frog sorry

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

MinibarMatchman posted:

a fucken goldmine

"By around four o’clock the following morning, I was so lonesome in my emergency psych wing cot, I got up to see if the man sitting over by the dreaded television would talk to me. He spoke of his attempt to hang himself and of his struggles with heroin addiction, with trying to make it as an artist, with paying his ever-increasing rent. His bitter eyes were glazed from three sleepless nights, his hair greasy and matted from two showerless weeks."

As much as I'd like to believe that this guy started squirming around this point, I just know that he solemnly nodded his head and went "yeah man... we gotta stay strong"

e: "I seemed to be the only garden variety anxious-depressive in the ward, and was probably the only one gainfully employed, certainly the sole Ivy League grad." woah nice one dude

e loving 2: "There was the high premium placed on snacks: the 11 AM queue for apple or orange juice, the mealtime pudding cups. (One woman nearly cried when I wouldn’t give her mine.)" oh my loving god lmao, he goes on about how all these people need the help of the democratic party and that the republicans are heartless, then refuses to sacrifice a loving pudding cup

"Poetically, I was given my walking orders at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. I was now a veteran of institutional care — shell shocked, but on my feet." - man who has spent less than 3 days among people with actual mental problems

"“Don’t come back, Ryan,” a nurse admonished as I crossed the red line toward an uncertain freedom. “You don’t belong here.” lmfao

klapman fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Apr 27, 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoflungpoop posted:

hes the rightwing moridin

I hate to say it, but I don't think that's fair to Moridin.

Yug is alt-right Mr Bibs

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

VikingSkull posted:

it's not it's a different cartoon frog sorry

What's her name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Toadvine posted:

What's her name

• Locked thread