Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Yug posted:

That's the theory. That's why you don't see her anymore.

Oh if it's just a theory I think a more likely theory is that she just wasn't very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

starkebn posted:

lmbo if your "cool" villain isn't perfect and unstopable

I mean, if the original Teen Titans could write a better villain than the Rebels writers then there's a problem.

Nazzadan posted:

Oh if it's just a theory I think a more likely theory is that she just wasn't very funny.

:wrong:

Jessie was pro-tier, the Mexican Santa Claus episode is hilarious

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 27, 2017

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nazzadan posted:

I thought she was fine, better than josh anyway.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Is the show any good? I only recently read the original comic. My sister seems to like it.

It starts off fairly slow, but picks up pretty well in the later half of the first season. I didn't care for the three main characters at first, because they felt way more comic-booky than the actual comic book versions, but that gets toned down and starts to become interesting. They did a really fantastic job with every other character, and fleshed them out making them complex and well rounded. It has some absolutely fantastic moments, including a couple that I would have sworn were straight out of the comic if I didn't know better. Overall I thought it was pretty good, and would recommend you at least check it out to see for yourself if you're at all interested in it.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction.

DEAR MIKE "PLINKETT" STOKLASA,

AFTER DONATING TEN AMERICAN DOLLARS TO YOUR PATREON I WAS UNJUSTLY BANNED FROM YOUR STREAM

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Yeah, Jessie really seems like the kind of chick who's super into dumb bullshit like jewelry and screams all the time at Mike about how he better fuckin' get her the biggest rock he can find.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

powerful sex moves posted:

Yeah, Jessie really seems like the kind of chick who's super into dumb bullshit like jewelry and screams all the time at Mike about how he better fuckin' get her the biggest rock he can find.

I don't think she asked, I think she just took it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She's an on air personality. Clothes and jewelery are a business expense

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Mike an Sam witwer are both better Palpatine voices than Tim Curry's brief stint as the character.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Jack will never be the worst of the group as long as Josh is around.

Where is that pasta from, was it Gilchrist?

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
kek

Only registered members can see post attachments!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

bring back old gbs posted:

Hahahahahaha wtf???? Rich got actual voice acting work on a Disney Cartoon show, that's so cool. good for him

Rich is the third most famous person on that lineup after James Urbaniak and Gregg Turkington.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

King Vidiot posted:

Rich is the third most famous person on that lineup after James Urbaniak and Gregg Turkington.
Yeah the twitter replies have this huge chunk devoted to Rich

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Stop engaging Yug like he has actual knowledge of RLM or where Jessie is. Don't forget this is the same red piller who got super super mad when someone linked a video and there was a woman in the background of it laughing. Like a whore probably.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I saw on Reddit that Rich is getting actual voice work.

https://twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/856611286313979904

I like that the rest of the cast has professional looking head shots and then Rich has... whatever the gently caress that picture is.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Apr 28, 2017

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

counterfeitsaint posted:

Stop engaging Yug like he has actual knowledge of RLM or where Jessie is. Don't forget this is the same red piller who got super super mad when someone linked a video and there was a woman in the background of it laughing. Like a whore probably.

What the gently caress is a yug is that some kind of bonus content from spacecop?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

counterfeitsaint posted:

she wasnt laughing she was appropriating nerd culture

nberd

culture

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

is that the slime growing on Nerd Box (TM) hotdogs?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

counterfeitsaint posted:

Stop engaging Yug like he has actual knowledge of RLM or where who Jessie is. Don't forget this is the same red piller who got super super mad when someone linked a video and there was a woman in the background of it laughing. Like a whore probably.

i guess yug only pretends to even know what RLM is to get our attention :aaa:

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

powerful sex moves posted:

why she didn't wake you up and tell you to get off the remotes? She just put up with it??

As a good girlfriend should do. You wouldn't find any fake nerd girls being so considerate.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
I love that Rich, the lackey who sweeps the floor at RLM, is going to be the break out star of the group. 5 years from now, Mike and Jay will be still doing lovely Half in the Bags and Rich will pull up in his Porsche (not a 911, the sensible SUV) and throw screwed up 20 dollar bills at them just to watch them scrabble on the ground.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Rich will blow it when he shows up at the studio to record and screams at the guy setting up the mics and beats him like a rented Packard.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Luckily Rich's racism is exclusive to Asians for some mind boggling reason, and Hollywood is okay with that.

His police arrest littered with Chinese slurs will be a momentary hurdle to him receiving an Oscar for a Vietnam War biopic loaded with Asian slurs because it's bravely period-accurate.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Rich, when asked what his caviar dreams are:

"I wanna not have to worry about the day people stop caring about Red Letter Media, and the money goes away; I want to not worry about keeping a roof over my head. I want to be a home owner"

Godspeed Dick Evans :sadwave:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I saw on Reddit that Rich is getting actual voice work.

https://twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/856611286313979904

That Katie Crown girl is pretty.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

We Know Catheters posted:

That Katie Crown girl is pretty.

Cool, I'll tell her.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

This is my headshot and it has landed me a lot of work

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Savage Opress". You just know Lucas got his hands on this.

Mike's Palpatine is superior.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Space Taxi posted:

I like that the rest of the cast has professional looking head shots and then Rich has... whatever the gently caress that picture is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

Regardless of pasta, this is an accurate analysis. Although, this is the first I've heard of the jewellery thing.

I wouldn't put it past her. With tits that big, she's bound to be a gold digging faker.

Oh, and Josh is the worst.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 28, 2017

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

big tits on fat folk is not impressive

Mike has big tits too

aint impressed

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
True. The titties are a consolation prize.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Fartbox posted:

This is my headshot and it has landed me a lot of work

I thought you were one of the only good actors in the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
When Rich gets successful he's going to dump Karen and gently caress a line of Hollywood bimbos. Say goodbye Milwaukee, your little laughing boy's moving to Hollywood.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Apr 28, 2017

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rich will never leave Milwaukee because he can't. He will die if he leaves as he needed to be surrounded by his native dirt.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Thank Christ Rich didn't get married before he became successful. Soon he'll be a dick swinging bachelor, slaying that pussy.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Wow rich is a voice on an Internet flash cartoon somebody stop the presses

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Trunko posted:

Wow rich is a voice on an Internet flash cartoon somebody stop the presses

There are a lot of jokes about it but a shitload of goons project themselves in the shoes of these fat nerds because they share a lot of the same opinions but lack RLM's wit, talent, hard work, skill and introspective ability

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Teikanmi posted:

RLM's wit, talent, hard work, skill and introspective ability

Ah yes hard work and skill, the indefatigable pillars of the rlm empire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo