Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
you know what's also a war crime? using guided explosives on unarmored or 'soft' targets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

maskenfreiheit posted:

I'm not going to argue this further. It's a basic fact - you can't cut up / desecrate a corpse.

lol. Sure. But to say "It's totally a MAJOR WAR CRIME ya'll!" is dumb. There's already enough hyperbole on these dead gay comedy forums. :colbert:

nigga crab pollock posted:

you know what's also a war crime? using guided explosives on unarmored or 'soft' targets

Only if you've got something more appropriate available! :science:

In other words, if you've run out of machine gun ammo, and all you have left is a rocket, you don't have to just go "welp, I guess we gotta let them kill us now."

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The MQ-9 Reaper represents the next step in remote plane technology. And that step is rigged to explode. The Reaper carries more ordinance than any other unmanned vehicle in the air, 3000+ lbs of explosives, or 14 Hellfire missiles. Standard Predators carry 2 or less. Each of these missiles are capable of taking out anything from snipers to tanks. The MQ-9 is the modern hunter-killer, made all the more remarkable because its pilots fly the UAVs in utter safety from Creech Air Force Base in Nevada.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The MQ-9 Reaper represents the next step in remote plane technology. And that step is rigged to explode. The Reaper carries more ordinance than any other unmanned vehicle in the air, 3000+ lbs of explosives, or 14 Hellfire missiles. Standard Predators carry 2 or less. Each of these missiles are capable of taking out anything from snipers to tanks. The MQ-9 is the modern hunter-killer, made all the more remarkable because its pilots fly the UAVs in utter safety from Creech Air Force Base in Nevada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3RfidFKBw

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

bonerjam posted:

like all portrait tattoos i get odd feelings of uncanny valley and "who the gently caress is this?"

It's supposed to be Chelsea Clinton. Some broke brain thought it would be a good idea to pay money to get a tattoo of her. It's not actually mine.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
All this Bin Laden conspiracy stuff and no one mentions that Obama released his birth certificate earlier that day. Coincidence?

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-114_Hellfire
The hellfire weighs just over 100 lbs. That's 1400 lbs, not 3000

The warhead is around 20 lbs, so the actual explosive weight is about 280 lbs.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Prorat posted:

All this Bin Laden conspiracy stuff and no one mentions that Obama released his birth certificate earlier that day. Coincidence?

and his middle name is Hussein

:tinfoil:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
and why does he have a conneticut ssn?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

rezatahs posted:

because he's the secret Bush brother

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

rezatahs posted:

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Kiryen posted:

i just googled 'predator drone badass' hth

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Prorat posted:

that was a great political football honestly because what they released was fake as poo poo but you'll get called a moron for saying that even though it never affected his eligibility for the presidency one bit. it was a win win scenario for both sides

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's called "MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!" :argh:

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Kiryen posted:

pretty sure is either/or

as in, has mountings for pods with up to 14 hellfire's or can mount 3000lbs of bombs

those are different things

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

that was a great political football honestly because what they released was fake as poo poo but you'll get called a moron for saying that even though it never affected his eligibility for the presidency one bit. it was a win win scenario for both sides

B Rock the Islamic Shock Hussein Super Allah Obama

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

B Rock the Islamic Shock Hussein Super Allah Obama

drat, no wonder he wouldn't release that

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

RaySmuckles posted:

drat, no wonder he wouldn't release that

No poo poo, if they showed the real one it would have been the biggest scandal in american history.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

lmao

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i like how the name he went by as a child (his stepdad's last name) as well as the fact that when he was a child he lived in indonesia has been "debunked" by snopes

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Are you sure? That doesn't really make a lot of sense.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It's called "MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!" :argh:

sometimes you can tell someone hasn't read a single post in a thread before posting.

this is one of those times.

Sebastien Lenorman
Apr 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Did you read that long-quote meltdown on the last page?

It was basically MEEEEEENNNNN :argh:

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Yug posted:

Burden of proof is not on me to disprove the government's made up fantasy. Like I don't have any proof that the governments aren't holding aliens in area 51 either.

Yes the burden of proof is on letters on a screen next to random avatars in a dead gay satire forum

If they can't prove it to you hoooo, boy, that's it, no way it could have happened

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for ruining this thread everybody

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
please BAN yug

or banish him to d&d or wherever idgaf just get him out of here.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm reading Amazon reviews of the book and most of the negative reviews are mad at the book for not being harder on Clinton.

firebeats
May 8, 2016

paul_soccer10 posted:

Thanks for ruining this thread everybody

Hillary is a mess, not much left to say

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bitch has loving jowels.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm reading Amazon reviews of the book and most of the negative reviews are mad at the book for not being harder on Clinton.

It's already about as hard as I would expect a book that literally says it's trying to make you sympathetic to her point of view to be. It gets across that her point of view is batshit nuts, totally isolated from reality by entitlement, riches, and sycophants (there's a particularly memorable passage where she, baffled by Sanders and Trump's success, asks one of her aides, "what is everyone so angry about?") and that's why she confused the map for the territory and why she was such a deluded fool who ran without a reason and lost without enthusiasm. Even the authors can't resist the temptation to deflate her and her campaigns attempt to blame others for her loss and suggest that sometimes the problem is blindness to one's own problems. If you want to read a book that just straight up bashes Hitlery Cunton without any pretense of sympathy for her, there's practically a cottage industry of that since the 90s

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I don't really give a poo poo about how osama bin laden died and if we actually killed him or not

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
osama bin laden died from complications from hiv/aids. its not talked about much because of the shame it would bring his family.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

skasion posted:

It's already about as hard as I would expect a book that literally says it's trying to make you sympathetic to her point of view to be. It gets across that her point of view is batshit nuts, totally isolated from reality by entitlement, riches, and sycophants (there's a particularly memorable passage where she, baffled by Sanders and Trump's success, asks one of her aides, "what is everyone so angry about?") and that's why she confused the map for the territory and why she was such a deluded fool who ran without a reason and lost without enthusiasm. Even the authors can't resist the temptation to deflate her and her campaigns attempt to blame others for her loss and suggest that sometimes the problem is blindness to one's own problems. If you want to read a book that just straight up bashes Hitlery Cunton without any pretense of sympathy for her, there's practically a cottage industry of that since the 90s

Is the title Shattered a sly throwback to the glass ceiling Hillary kept referencing as reason enough to vote for her

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

all that conspiracy theory stuff and nobody pointed out that hillary was sending us a secret message when she "collapsed" in "new york" due to the "heat" on "9/11"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Maya Fey posted:

all that conspiracy theory stuff and nobody pointed out that hillary was sending us a secret message when she "collapsed" in "new york" due to the "heat" on "9/11"

:trumppop:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I never thought I'd so greatly enjoy seeing an old woman fall down like a demolitioned grain silo.

2016, you rascal

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Toadvine posted:

I never thought I'd so greatly enjoy seeing an old woman fall down like a demolitioned grain silo.

2016, you rascal
remember when the washington post suggested she had been poisoned by vladimir putin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Orkin Mang posted:

osama bin laden died from complications from hiv/aids. its not talked about much because of the shame it would bring his family.

So he really was killed by the US Government.

• Locked thread