Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Chichevache posted:

How's someone gonna buy you that text without this pic as an av? For shame.

Seriously. People on this forum used to know how to make a good goddamn red title/av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Clearly Saturdays comic needs to be hernandez getting ready for bed and through a cluseau esque series of prat falls accidentally blocking his cell and then hanging himself.

It would only be respectful

:patssay:

Martian Buddy fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Apr 20, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Clearly Saturdays comic needs to be hernandez getting ready for bed and through a cluseau esque series of prat falls accidentally blocking his cell and then hanging himself.

This should probably be in the background:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

All started by stepping on a piece of bubblicious cotton candy gum

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well-meaning prison chums teach aaron how to play hangman but he flubs the rules something awful! and another suggestion is to embed a 4 minute long fart noise onto your web site

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
So my draft cards this year are going to be different since I had a lack of time to work on them

We're doing it live, baby

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress yeah :munch:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Looking forward to all 32 MSPainted stick figures!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
31 Toaster Beef people and 1 Jeff George for good measure.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
One of the best parts of the draft. :)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Febreeze posted:

So my draft cards this year are going to be different since I had a lack of time to work on them

We're doing it live, baby

I'm still mad

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

whypick1 posted:

Finally, a pick nobody could boo!

Ah, who am I kidding, Jets fans, do your thing.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whypick1 posted:

hahahha yessss do this

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Well that was fun, it also sucked, and this is the weird, stream of consciousness result

http://www.thedrawplay.com/2017-draft/

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
You're loving amazing, dude.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Laughing at these like an idiot

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

lol

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
I really liked the improvised cards this year. Good job, Febreeze

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hey Fabreeze, to help you survive the off-season I made you a guest comic.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That's spot on.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I enjoyed Intentional Sounding - The Doughboys Edition

I agree about Applebees though. Abject trash.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Applebees should be the poster child for disappointing suburban chain restaurant

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Oh hey, work wants me to start a podcast; got any advice?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

You never truly realize how poorly you talk until you have to edit your own audio

get a good mic, try to avoid saying um and just let the silence sit a bit

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tell them if they're planning on using the same advertising service nearly every other podcast uses you're going to blow your brains out so you don't have to shill NatureBox and all that poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

tell them if they're planning on using the same advertising service nearly every other podcast uses you're going to blow your brains out so you don't have to shill NatureBox and all that poo poo

No ads, purely social stuff... unless there's an industry interview or some poo poo that's sponsored content. But that's far off in future land.

Febreeze posted:

You never truly realize how poorly you talk until you have to edit your own audio

get a good mic, try to avoid saying um and just let the silence sit a bit

I got an okay setup with a Telefunken M80 and a basic interface. I gave it a test go and it seems to do the trick okay. But uh, my voice... woof.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Talk like Michael Cain. He's smooth as gently caress. hth.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I'm told it's just that everyone hates their own voice, but I'm sure someone on Reddit will make me feel ridiculously insecure the same day I publish.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Listen to an early episode of chapo trap house and realize those guys are getting $60k a month now.

If your content is good, you'll figure it out and your voice will become a beautiful melody to your adoring fans.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

Listen to an early episode of chapo trap house and realize those guys are getting $60k a month now.

If your content is good, you'll figure it out and your voice will become a beautiful melody to your adoring fans.

Yeah all you have to do is appeal to far left slactivism and gig-based, crowd-sourced late stage capitalism and you're set.

Though Chapo Trap House is in fact Very Good

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I'm told it's just that everyone hates their own voice, but I'm sure someone on Reddit will make me feel ridiculously insecure the same day I publish.

I dont actually hate my own voice but listening to it every week has definitely exposed me to some weird speech and cadence habits that I literally no idea I had. I have managed to improve but they are still there. You never realize how often you say the word "like" until you hear yourself.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Chapo Trap House is loving insufferable and terrible. Listen to Cum Town instead, it's actually funny.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I honestly do not enjoy cum town at all, but Chapo is in fact very, very good.

The worst podcast I listen to is easily Around the NFL though. They use a loving sound board like some loving zoo crew rejects, I hate that they're the signature NFL news podcast.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Kalli posted:

The worst podcast I listen to is easily Around the NFL though. They use a loving sound board like some loving zoo crew rejects, I hate that they're the signature NFL news podcast.

Not for nothing but there are approximately 10 billion ways to take in NFL news at this point. What's tying you to that?

E: or are you saying the news is good despite the wacky morning DJ stuff

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

bawgawd they're my favorite!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DJExile posted:

Not for nothing but there are approximately 10 billion ways to take in NFL news at this point. What's tying you to that?

E: or are you saying the news is good despite the wacky morning DJ stuff

It was the one that is recommended most of the time // most vehemently whenever podcasting comes up, so I tried to figure out why it was liked.

I just wanted to shake my fist like an angry old man and go zoooo crewwwwww

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

It was the one that is recommended most of the time // most vehemently whenever podcasting comes up, so I tried to figure out why it was liked.

I just wanted to shake my fist like an angry old man and go zoooo crewwwwww

Have you only listened to it in the off season? Because that would explain alot.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Have you only listened to it in the off season? Because that would explain alot.

Nah, I've been listening to them for awhile ... probably from the second half of the season on.

The biggest drop off from in-season to offseason is probably the Ringer, though that corresponds with adding Michael Lombardi and well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
Cum Town and Chapo both own. The only problem I have with Chapo is they can get a little too into their in-jokes, but otherwise it's really funny and pretty informative.

• Locked thread