Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ofcourse it would be hammock cat slacking on page 800.
All hail hammock cat, long live the hammock!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Uxzuigal posted:

Ofcourse it would be hammock cat slacking on page 800.
All hail hammock cat, long live the hammock!

lol i didn't even realize it

Macnult

It is a beautiful day on page 800 today.

alnilam

Page 800 typed into a calculator looks like "BOO" so it's kindae scary :ohdear:

Impkins Patootie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg

:hai:

#TGIF

Impkins Patootie

^ defy u not to grin ear 2 ear to that rt

Impkins Patootie

would u be mine, could u be mine, won't u be my yobber

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Aaaaahhhhh

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Congratulations on reaching the 8th set of 100 pages everyone!

Looking forward to 840, where we all get twice as high as usual

Manifisto

securing my place in history with a post on this epic page, page number eight hundred

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

good morning byob it's a beautiful day! I hope you all have a great one! :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

King of the Beach posted:

but do ur arms have trustful hands attached to them?

we

are

sen

ti

mental

animals~

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*surfaces out of pool of 800 burning demon hands for a second*

Whats the deal with bowling? Why do ya gotta wear special shoes for bowling? *bloody hand emerges from mouth and drags me back into hell*

Foehammer007

by Pragmatica
Hi

City of Glompton

hello, and welcome

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Plebian Parasite

Gree Tings

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

I Was The Fury posted:

Congratulations on reaching the 8th set of 100 pages everyone!

Looking forward to 840, where we all get twice as high as usual

lol im always twice as high as usual

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

we

are

sen

hoa sen rat dep :3:

Manifisto

hey hello

help yourself to punch, there's plenty

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

Hi, Foehammer. Welcome to BYOB, and to page 800.

Do you have any interesting pets, hobbies, or soup recipes?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY6h3pKqYI0

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

zoinks!

I want to hear somebody/some group effectively do that with hand-played instruments

vanisher

800!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
I'm glad we reached 800 pages, on this, the day of my death!

I tried a new donair place today for lunch. It was delicious. It wasn't until I was done eating that I recognized a tell-tale tingling on my tongue. They seasoned their donair meet with bell pepper. Which I'm allergic to. So, I'm going to die now. See you all on the other side!

real talk: I'm taking benedryl and I'm gonna be fine, just miserable for a few hours

alnilam

gah!! get well soon

eonwe

gross, im on call this week and there have been alot of overnight escalations recently

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

http://goboiano.com/japan-puts-anime-in-zoo-and-penguin-adopts-a-waifu/

Robot Made of Meat

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I'm glad we reached 800 pages, on this, the day of my death!

I tried a new donair place today for lunch. It was delicious. It wasn't until I was done eating that I recognized a tell-tale tingling on my tongue. They seasoned their donair meet with bell pepper. Which I'm allergic to. So, I'm going to die now. See you all on the other side!

real talk: I'm taking benedryl and I'm gonna be fine, just miserable for a few hours

I'm glad you'll survive because death by bell pepper is perhaps the lamest way to go, and your family would be shamed for generations.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The third whitest death

posting smiling
buy that penguin an account.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm glad you'll survive because death by bell pepper is perhaps the lamest way to go, and your family would be shamed for generations.

They're already shamed by my existence. My mom once told me that she was glad I was single as girls weren't safe around me.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

jesus christ

Manifisto

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The third whitest death

you're going to make me ask, arent you

ty nesamdoom!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Manifisto posted:

you're going to make me ask, arent you

Heart disease and diabetes

byob historian

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Heart disease and diabetes

not china white?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Putty posted:

jesus christ

Fun fact that anime that is so popular it's killing penguins was an online game that poo poo down before the anime came out for being so unpopular

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

not china white?

What? I'm too lame to get this

Scaly Haylie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

beep boop what is this thing called hu-mor

https://thefederalist.com/2017/04/28/rick-morty-incredibly-depressing-doesnt-deserve-popularity/

Philip Bunn posted:

“Rick and Morty” could reasonably be the result of someone who read “The Stranger,” accepted its pessimism without argument, and gleefully incorporated it into a whimsical yet equally morbid adult cartoon. Perhaps, then, there is a difference between an unhappy appraisal of apparent ultimate absurdity and a joyful embrace of chaos. “Rick and Morty” is an example of the latter, and it is far from satisfying.

quote:

Philip is a senior political philosophy student at Patrick Henry College in Purcellville, VA, and will begin graduate study at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the fall.

please somebody tell me The Federalist is basically a conservative (or faux-conservative) Onion and this is actually a well-executed troll

please