Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Rodyle posted:

Akane should give back her halo.

I think it's funny how Shiro is constantly forgotten about when it was actually him we met first, not Shiho.

I hope Shiro gets a little bit of time to shine before the end of the manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Rodyle posted:

Akane should give back her halo.

No she shouldn't. Karen is at her best when she is at her most horrendously nice.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's super hosed up that Asahi knows where her halo is and still hasn't helped her by giving it back to her. Just so hosed up!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

It's super hosed up that Asahi knows where her halo is and still hasn't helped her by giving it back to her. Just so hosed up!

Asahi now ranked #1 on worst list. Yes, above Shimada :colbert:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Captain Invictus posted:

You saw how he tried to explain that she should just be herself. You saw how well that went over. Do you think he'd be able to explain properly that her halo has been in the light all this time?

Don't get me wrong, I adore Karen, but she is horrendously dense.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Tarage posted:

You saw how he tried to explain that she should just be herself. You saw how well that went over. Do you think he'd be able to explain properly that her halo has been in the light all this time?

He just needs to wait until she does something nice, then drop it on her head. "Oh, I guess you're an angel again!"

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I thought her halo WAS the light.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Avulsion posted:

He just needs to wait until she does something nice, then drop it on her head. "Oh, I guess you're an angel again!"

And crush her dreams of becoming the best demon ever? You are a cruel cruel person!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tarage posted:

"My halo is in the light? Oh, I guess you mean that I should be trying harder to seek enlightenment! Thanks a lot, Asahi, I'll do my best!"

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#6587f1bf21538392

Oka is my spirit animal.

Also, we're now redrawer-less, so unless I can find a replacement, it's gonna be LQ for the last 30 chapters. It's that or try to hold off for a new redrawer who may never materialize. I have chosen the former. If you're interested, get in contact with me. Either way, thanks for reading.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I'm not sure I like the dude who can't leave the girl alone for chrissakes.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Artificer posted:

Do you honestly believe Mikan would hang out with him if she actually hated him? This is Mikan we're talking about. She tied him up with a hose coming from his crotch in one episode. She can take care of herself.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
The chapter begins with the two of them on a date, pretending it isn't a date.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Avulsion posted:

The chapter begins with the two of them on a date, pretending it isn't a date.

I like to think it ends the same way too. Middles, as well :allears:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Artificer posted:

Yeah Fuku really needs to back off.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Death Match?

:cawg: I swear, this goddamn manga.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#9c0a32c110e908d0

Welcome boys and girls to the final arcs of Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hatsune Miku the store clerk sure is a big help.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

a kitten posted:

Hatsune Miku the store clerk sure is a big help.

Almost too helpful. I thought (still might think) that it was Akane in disguise

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Xelkelvos posted:

Almost too helpful. I thought (still might think) that it was Akane in disguise

Yeah I'm sure that clerk is someone suspicious.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
You don't remember Senpai?

http://bato.to/reader#f83df8f6950852c0_2

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

oh my god

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

the fukken callbacks christ this manga

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The maid-cafe chapter was legit one of the best things I've read on anything ever. Asahi's :stare: face at the homurice's ketchup message should be in a museum next to Araki's art.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Which one was the maid chapter?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I admire the Japanese merchants' restraint in waiting until after Halloween to start hocking Christmas merch.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Artificer posted:

Which one was the maid chapter?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I'm so glad the random volume I grabbed in an Okinawa convenience store turned out to have that chapter in it.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I can't believe you guys forgot Senpai :colbert: And here's to hoping Youko's birthday gets a whole arc to itself :allears:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

CommissarMega posted:

I can't believe you guys forgot Senpai :colbert: And here's to hoping Youko's birthday gets a whole arc to itself :allears:

Not a whole arc but... you've got two more chapters of goodness for it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

drat, girl. Giving him some sugar on page 2.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

It was so sweet, I almost forgot what manga I was reading. Then page 12 hit and I remembered.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I don't have a batoto account, what chapter is that from?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's chapter 73. Probably one of, if not the outright best chapter in the first part of this manga.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The Maid Café chapter is still my absolute favorite chapter of this whole manga. There have been cuter and stupider chapters, but I honestly haven't laughed as hard at a chapter of anything in probably my entire life.

e: I thought the clerk at the store looked really familiar, it never really occurred to me that they'd be the same person.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Huh. They've lost huge chunks of chapters it seems. I can't find 73 on Batoto.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Artificer posted:

Huh. They've lost huge chunks of chapters it seems. I can't find 73 on Batoto.

I think they're down because you can get them in English now, not totally sure what volume the official translation is up to.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i can't remember how many chapters in each volume but i picked up the sixth volume earlier this week

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Zore posted:

I think they're down because you can get them in English now, not totally sure what volume the official translation is up to.

It's a long story.

When I started working on Jitsu it was because I was frustrated with the quality of the chapters being released by Underdog. I said "I can fix this grammar", so I joined on as a Proofer/QC. Eventually I was asked to help typeset, and quickly learned how thanks to FwPA's guides. Eventually it became apparent that Underdog was going to drop Jitsu because it got licensed, I decided to pick up the project myself and move it to Pretty Anon. Sadly, I misunderstood the timing of when they wanted to drop it, and there was a lot of drama during the four 'joint scan' chapters. The end result was that I needed to be in full control of the project to prevent everything from going sideways, so it became a FwPA only project. The official reason for Underdog removing the chapters was because it got licensed, but part of it was a dig at me I believe. Regardless, things got a LOT smoother after that. We settled into a once a week schedule and have been pretty consistent, aside from the loss of our redrawer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Tarage posted:

I said "I can fix this grammar", so I joined on as a Proofer/QC.

:cawg:

• Locked thread