Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

We have that smiley now!! :happened:

But I guess your response would be :suezo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Hey guys what do you think will complete this sk8 park?

A pit of shame.

Like, literally a pit where children can feel the ultimate life-shaping shame and embarrassment?

Yes, an actual pit of horrible shame that will follow that child through eternity. Via the internet.

Whatever you say, boss...

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Professional video game player, standard reaction to the prospect of human contact.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

(for those who don't follow sports, the Bears traded multiple draft picks to move up one position for a draft. The result was a lovely QB)

E: It's already being called the worst trade of the draft:

quote:

Trubisky is raw. He started only 13 games in college and put together inconsistent tape. His deep-ball accuracy is inconsistent at best, he’s not entirely comfortable in the pocket and he is easily fooled by complex coverages. Does he have potential? Yes. Does he have star potential? Not really. 

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 07:23 on Apr 28, 2017

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

MisterBibs posted:

(for those who don't follow sports, the Bears traded multiple draft picks to move up one position for a draft. The result was a lovely QB)

E: It's already being called the worst trade of the draft:

Counterpoint:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tom brady is a cheater lol

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

tom brady is a cheater lol

I was just trying to compare 2 quarterbacks who were not at all impressive in the combine, and how you shouldn't judge a person's abilities by a weekend camp.

But apparently you're butthurt about Brady for some reason, so thanks for your useless comment that adds nothing to the topic of discussion.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
So is a "draught" like taking turns to pick kids for your team in the play ground?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

I was just trying to compare 2 quarterbacks who were not at all impressive in the combine, and how you shouldn't judge a person's abilities by a weekend camp.

But apparently you're butthurt about Brady for some reason, so thanks for your useless comment that adds nothing to the topic of discussion.

T*m Brady lmao

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
sportsball

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Noted performance artist Alex "CHEMTRAILS" Jones lost his custody battle. Countdown until he blames interdimensional shapeshifting lizard people starts now.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

MisterBibs posted:

I don't understand sports, so i usually assume the speaker is talking about pron instead.

quote:

Trubisky is raw. He started only 13 games in college and put together inconsistent tape. His deep-ball accuracy is inconsistent at best, he’s not entirely comfortable in the pocket and he is easily fooled by complex coverages. Does he have potential? Yes. Does he have star potential? Not really.

Works very well.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

Noted performance artist Alex "CHEMTRAILS" Jones lost his custody battle. Countdown until he blames interdimensional shapeshifting lizard people starts now.

what does obama have to do with it?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Slugnoid posted:

what does obama have to do with it?

EVERYTHING

Wait right there, I'll get my blackboard and draw out the full diagram for you

Edit: poo poo, Glenn Beck was the blackboard weirdo wasn't he, not Jones?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

This is my hole! It was made for me!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mierenneuker posted:

This is my hole! It was made for me!

DRRR DRRR DRRR

Meanwhile, in "money still doesn't buy sense or taste" news...

Trainwreck ahoy!

edit:

Memento has a new favorite as of 11:41 on Apr 28, 2017

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Can't people just use a loving blog when they want to type that much.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Memento posted:

DRRR DRRR DRRR

Trainwreck ahoy!

edit:

https://twitter.com/popespeed/status/857868463959941121

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

Counterpoint:

Mr. Bundchen was a 6th round pick, nobody traded 4 picks to move up one spot to get him.

Memento posted:

DRRR DRRR DRRR

This is some good poo poo. I hope fleecing rich stupids becomes the new national pastime for the middle class.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/LamaanGallal/status/857915550566981634

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/WNFIV/status/857786324543209472

https://twitter.com/WNFIV/status/857914441752604672

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
I wanna go to Kamp Krusty! Take me, take me, take me, take me now!

Kamp Krusty! Take me now!

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

This is the Children's Crusade for millenials.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is gonna turn into some sort of Jonestown type massacre isn't it?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
This is definitely shaping up into some thing.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is gonna turn into some sort of Jonestown type massacre isn't it?

No, Jonestown was at least organized in some way. This is just your bog standard 2000s-era horror film turned real. 12k to basically be lured to the Bahamas to be robbed and assaulted.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

William N. Finley IV, lmao

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ElGroucho posted:

I know, right? I thought those kinds of names only appeared in movies :psyduck: Is that sort of thing common in the States?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CommissarMega posted:

I know, right? I thought those kinds of names only appeared in movies :psyduck: Is that sort of thing common in the States?

Not really. Then again, neither is being able to afford 12k (about half or a third of what an average American makes) on a whim like this.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
It's probably a shitshow scam, but I think a lot of the extreme reports are pretty fake. Especially on the subreddit.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Everyone whose passport was stolen gets an extra hour in the ball pit.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Golfers mainly I think.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

ElGroucho posted:

https://twitter.com/WNFIV/status/857611544703717382

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Oh man the self-righteous indignation from these overmonied fuckers is going to be tasty to read about for the next eight goddamned months.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
They didn't even have to pay extra for the free Zika so really who came out ahead here?

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Does she buy makeup based on how flammable it is, or what the hell causes her to be wreathed in flames.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
It's Russia, basically everything there is made from a base of Vodka

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HenryEx posted:

It's Russia, basically everything there is made from a base of Vodka

I think you could have stopped at "It's Russia."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

CommissarMega posted:

I think it's a New England preppy thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

baquerd posted:

Does she buy makeup based on how flammable it is, or what the hell causes her to be wreathed in flames.

This thread has taught me that everyone in GIFs uses kerosene to detangle their hair each morning.