Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

man, tim tyler got coked up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

datajugend posted:

Get shoes made of jeans

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

BooLoo posted:

stupid denim fetish aside, if you can go months without moving around enough to warrant clothes washing I'm not going to bother judging you because your atrophied body will kill you soon enough.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

how are the slams, booloo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'll play hero quest with any yospter

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

the only boardgame i would yosplay is the military squad thing tori didn't post last year

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the only boardgame i would yosplay is the military squad thing tori didn't post last year

advanced squad leader? a.k.a. the most complicated thing ever?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

prefect posted:

advanced squad leader? a.k.a. the most complicated thing ever?

yea

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

cinci zoo sniper posted:

how are the slams, booloo

slams are great I made national team, but I had to quit boxing because my knees hate me.

Swings and roundabouts :)

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

live-action car boys looking pretty good

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BooLoo posted:

slams are great I made national team, but I had to quit boxing because my knees hate me.

swing strong and clear!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSesvu_uqLo

:aaa: :eyepop:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

BooLoo posted:

congrats, that's cool!

my wife went to watch derby on the weekend and she really enjoyed it. i had to work so i didn't go :(

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
thanks CoC :D
Also boo to work, always boo to work

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

when ur date stands you up at the airport

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
outerwear that dosn't really touch your skin like a shoe or jacket, where you replace a lining that 100% covers the area between you and the clothing item with each wear, is an entirely different matter from pants that touch your gross leg skin and get disgusting in like 3-4 wears, doubly so if you are in a hot climate and your rear end sweat dribbles down the inside of the legs.

was your pants you gross goons

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
what if my sweat is smeared in a line across my forehead by a man who murmurs "razer"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45bUOIK2cAo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

i definitely did not read that as "puppy" at first

pfft if that guy had really sprinted for it right at the beginning he had a good 20-30 seconds of rolling down the hill to jump onto the car, pull open a door, and get in and hit the brakes.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

https://twitter.com/truongasm/status/857866417458208768

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Sagebrush posted:

pfft if that guy had really sprinted for it right at the beginning he had a good 20-30 seconds of rolling down the hill to jump onto the car, pull open a door, and get in and hit the brakes. fall right off and get the gently caress run over

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

better to die a legend than look like a pansy-rear end shmuck on the internet

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

this is the train i waited for to pass whilst typing previous post

SHE'S A REAL BEAUT!

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

~2.34 usd for a 0.5L isnt bad

edit: nvm its cheaper behind there lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKMSdsdjqWI

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt0Un7OVPjE

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I went to a specialty jeans place once and the dude there told me that the jeans washing thing applied only to raw denim jeans, so only a minority of them. He then proceeded to explain proper instructions: You have to not wash them for 6 months, and once you hit the 6 months mark, you must go to the ocean and walk in the water while wearing them. For the salt, you see.

Ferr
Sep 27, 2002

Serious Business Orc
College Slice

im ded

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Gimbal lock posted:

I went to a specialty jeans place once and the dude there told me that the jeans washing thing applied only to raw denim jeans, so only a minority of them. He then proceeded to explain proper instructions: You have to not wash them for 6 months, and once you hit the 6 months mark, you must go to the ocean and walk in the water while wearing them. For the salt, you see.

i've posted this a couple times before but for raw you're supposed to:

1) buy them
2) soak them in cold water for like 30-180m
3) hang / flat dry them (you never ever put them in the dryer ever)
4) wear them until they get stinky
4a) weirdos will then put them in the freezer to kill the bacteria / make them not stinky. i'm p sure that doesn't work at all.
5) turn them inside out and then wash them in the washing machine on cold water
6) hang / flat dry them

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

or you could just buy pants and wear pants because who gives a gently caress if your jeans are "raw"

this is some next level poo poo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i prefer my jeans well done

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Raw Denim Real Hahahaha Nigga It's Just Cotton Like Nigga Wash Your Pants Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVSV0NvXsjQ

• Locked thread