Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

behold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

what is with their heel? Is it flaking off?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

This needs a dermatologist with a chisel, stat.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

AMC presents The making GBS threads Dead

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

So it took me a while to realize what was wrong with this because this looks like 80% of the feet here in Hawaii.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Nuebot posted:

So it took me a while to realize what was wrong with this because this looks like 80% of the feet here in Hawaii.

I thought they halted the testing of nuclear weapons out there.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Hihohe posted:

There are a ton of different dermatological foot issues. Could be severely dry skin, could be a number of fungal/bacterial infections, genetic issues.. All I know is it looks painful.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

There are a ton of different dermatological foot issues. Could be severely dry skin, could be a number of fungal/bacterial infections, genetic issues.. All I know is it looks painful.

For me, even one small crack in the heel is like walking on a knife, so I can only imagine that those feet are just as excruciating to get around on as they are to look at :stonk:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

How. How do you get to that level of utter lack of self care? Wash your loving feet oh my God

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Xen Tricks posted:

How. How do you get to that level of utter lack of self care? Wash your loving feet oh my God

I don't think water is the solution here. (Well, maybe holy water.)

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.

Stoatbringer posted:

I don't think water is the solution here.

Yeah, water is a solvent, not a solution. You have to add some solute.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Hihohe posted:

It's what happens when you walk around bare foot and never wash your feet. The callus grows thick and starts to crack. That person is probably only wearing flip-flops because they have to in public.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Foglet posted:

Yeah, water is a solvent, not a solution. You have to add some solute.

I solute your efforts.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tetracube posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-GaIHDlc2c

"There's a Capitalist in the White House" (Updated) (Victoria Jackson)

Goodness, has Kristen Schaal aged!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

I solute your efforts.

The forums are already super saturated with this sort of thing

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

Tetracube posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-GaIHDlc2c

"There's a Capitalist in the White House" (Updated) (Victoria Jackson)

Her devotion to the art rivals Kaufman.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Bombadilillo posted:

The streak of turqoise hair is your hint.

It's a bad one

John Big Booty posted:

It appears to be a PNG

Not sure what PNG is. Is that like RNG?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Richard Bong posted:

It's a bad one

Maybe an RPG (random pattern generator)?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Richard Bong posted:

It's a bad one

PNG is Papua New Guinea. Learn to map.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Nuebot posted:

So along with meth mouth there is also meth feet

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Paladinus posted:

She looks local.

THAT is what I've been trying to place for Chaffetz!! All I could come up with was the Twilight Zone episode with the masks...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

:nws:Anime boob t-shirt
Somehow with a part 2???

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/mariskreizman/status/858062097623724033

:yikes:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
taken out of context, obviously.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"The male gaze being suspect" is kind of a weird reason to stop helping your scrub their personal areas?

Like, I do not give a single poo poo, my kid likes to run and hide when he's out of the shower or other wise naked, wait for me to come looking for him, and then he jumps out and goes "AHHHH IT'S A MONSTER PEE" which is what he calls his penis no matter what anyone else says about it. And he waves it at me while he does this. I think it's funny, cause he only does it at home, to his mom or dad. I can't believe I'm telling this thread about this but I can't think of a better way to indicate I'm comfortable with my own kid being naked, but not in a creepy way? I'm not comparing it to the situation of the author of that book, because he's a dad of daughters and I'm a mom of a son. Just saying I don't have weird hangups.

My point is, he still washes his own tiny dong. Has for like two years now. I felt weird helping his dad teach him how, even though I'm his mom. Having your own kids wash their junk ASAP is a good idea because they're gonna be doing it for the rest of their lives.

The dude shouldn't feel bad about cleaning his kid's privates, and he shouldn't feel bad for being upset that the pervasive "men are perverts" thing made him double-guess himself, but he also should be teaching them to scrub themselves anyway.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:raise:

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

I'm comfortable with my own kid being naked

mods?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

but not in a creepy way

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Sludge Tank posted:

taken out of context, obviously.

In case you didn't know, this is an author who

* Wrote a six-volume autobiography titled "My Struggle" (yes, he intentionally used the same title as Mein Kampf)
* Also wrote a novel about a teacher loving his 13-year old student
* Habitually rants and raves about the evils of feminism
* Has a great deal of opinions on the "inherent beauty of Fascism".

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
https://twitter.com/Toadsanime/status/855760304285896704

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"The male gaze being suspect" is kind of a weird reason to stop helping your scrub their personal areas?

Like, I do not give a single poo poo, my kid likes to run and hide when he's out of the shower or other wise naked, wait for me to come looking for him, and then he jumps out and goes "AHHHH IT'S A MONSTER PEE" which is what he calls his penis no matter what anyone else says about it. And he waves it at me while he does this. I think it's funny, cause he only does it at home, to his mom or dad. I can't believe I'm telling this thread about this but I can't think of a better way to indicate I'm comfortable with my own kid being naked, but not in a creepy way? I'm not comparing it to the situation of the author of that book, because he's a dad of daughters and I'm a mom of a son. Just saying I don't have weird hangups.

My point is, he still washes his own tiny dong. Has for like two years now. I felt weird helping his dad teach him how, even though I'm his mom. Having your own kids wash their junk ASAP is a good idea because they're gonna be doing it for the rest of their lives.

The dude shouldn't feel bad about cleaning his kid's privates, and he shouldn't feel bad for being upset that the pervasive "men are perverts" thing made him double-guess himself, but he also should be teaching them to scrub themselves anyway.

Just save this post and threaten to spread it around if your kid ever acts up in the future. And yea I agree there's nothing odd about it but this guy went into WAY TOO MUCH CREEPY DETAIL about his daughters genitals. Like... no, no no no.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Yeah that was kind of creepy, but without context, I thought maybe he was just an over-explainer like I am.

Now that I know his message is "I HAD to stop washing my daughters' vagoos because MEN ARE OPPRESSED," without addressing the complexity of any of the issues, ew. Gross.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Maybe both the parents and the pedophiles should just pipe down so the rest of don't have to read any words about children's genitals, thanks in advance

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
But if people don't speak out for their childrens genitals, the childrens genitals will speak out for themselves.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Hedrigall posted:

Maybe both the parents and the pedophiles should just pipe down so the rest of don't have to read any words about children's genitals, thanks in advance

If I can read all that stuff about lions, you can read about my kid pretending his ween is a monster

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

His piss is very clear, he should seek medical advice.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Nope, thats what piss should look like

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I'm more concerned about why someone felt the need to write "RAPE SUX!" on the wall, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

System Metternich posted:

I'm more concerned about why someone felt the need to write "RAPE SUX!" on the wall, tbh

It... it does, dude.

• Locked thread