Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Dexo posted:

I still don't care. The process is the process. People get bluffed in poker all the time. Good for the Niners to bluff and get those 3 extra lottery tickets out of the Bears.

Uhhh third round picks are actually fairly valuable in the NFL

This isn't like the NBA where if you don't have a top 5 pick you're basically just hoping for the best

Dexo posted:

Do you think the Eagles give a gently caress about what they traded to get Wentz? It's on the GM to put a team around him now. And Maybe he regresses and sucks from here on out, but fortune favors the bold rather than hoping some QB falls to you. and when it doesn't saying aww shucks guess we are still not gonna have a future at the position. Maybe next time.

It helps that the Eagles fleeced a first from the Vikings for Bradford :lol:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

frank garcia on wfnz charlotte just said Kelvin Benjamin is up to 280

Untackleable!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Becoming so big a target it's impossible for Cam to mis pro strat

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Dexo posted:

Lets assume that's true(Reports are dumb and often made up, as the Bears were linked to Solomon Thomas immediately after trading up, they were linked to Deshaun Watson, people were saying they were trading back like 2 minutes before the news of them trading up happened)

I still don't care. The process is the process. People get bluffed in poker all the time. Good for the Niners to bluff and get those 3 extra lottery tickets out of the Bears.

If Pace thinks Mitch Trubisky can be a top flight starter, then the 3 picks they gave up is more than likely miniscule compared to the value of having that QB.

Do you think the Eagles give a gently caress about what they traded to get Wentz? It's on the GM to put a team around him now. And Maybe he regresses and sucks from here on out, but fortune favors the bold rather than hoping some QB falls to you. and when it doesn't saying aww shucks guess we are still not gonna have a future at the position. Maybe next time.

The Rams care, but only because Goff is trash.

have you considered becoming a 76ers fan

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FizFashizzle posted:

Training staff is giving him Tolbert's portions now.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I hope the Texans just continue trading away their 2018 draft until they have literally zero picks

Well at least they'll get an extra third rounder for Bouye

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

FizFashizzle posted:

At least he can help Carolina out on the line

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

I think that by the end of training camp Funchess is going to be our number 1 guy. He was better than he stats show last year and he can actually put down the loving fork.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean, i know it'll never happen but I want to watch a 280lb guy try and run WR routes for an entire game.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Kelvin Benjamin more like Kelvin Baconman

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Fat Mike Williams territory is some hallowed ground.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

I mean, i know it'll never happen but I want to watch a 280lb guy try and run WR routes for an entire game.

Trade him to Seattle to pair him up with Lacy imo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

weird Asian candy posted:

Imagine this butterball trying to sprint back to the line in a 2 minute drill.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

We'll snag him after his release in two years on a one year deal to kick his fat tire

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

I'd imagine there would be a whole lotta rear end crack showin

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Casserly is such a dumbfuck

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eli Wiggum posted:

Casserly is such a dumbfuck

Having him and Lombardi in the media really helps tank your opinion of what GM's actually are capable of doing.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
No wonder why the Redskins and Texans sucked so hard when he worked for them

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

a patagonian cavy posted:

My favorite thing about the draft is the thousand ways Trubisky's name is misspelled. Tribusky. Trubiski. Tribbing. It's good

trubearsky

oh also a friend of mine, while we were watching the draft, got a voice mail asking if his firm where he's just a cog wanted to sponsor Seth Russell to the tune of $1500 and have their logo behind him for camera shots

I pointed out Russell plays for Baylor and the word "toxic" was used as well as "gently caress no are you kidding me"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

In the final game last year, Benjamin caught a pass to set up first and goal with like thirty seconds left in the game, panthers down five.

They had to burn their final timeout because kelvin was tired and took himself out of the game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Didn't Cam once say that Benjamin was a bag of chips away from being a tight end? Who gave him the goddamn bag?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

this makes sense though, they were looking for someone to take over for Stewart when he runs out of gas, I just didn't think it would be a Wide (lol) Receiver

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I have a feeling that coach from Stanford they've brought in is bringing a lot more new looks to the passing game. It's the only thing that can explain bringing in two small WR/RB hybrid players in 2 rounds.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i'm glad he makes ultra dork casserly so uncomfortable

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Charley Casserly retire bitch

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns cut Gary Barnidge. Really? I mean...can't we do some 2 Tight End stuff with a decent TE and a new draft pick? We cut him? Why. Didn't get anything? What the gently caress Browns what is wrong?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gatts posted:

Browns cut Gary Barnidge. Really? I mean...can't we do some 2 Tight End stuff with a decent TE and a new draft pick? We cut him? Why. Didn't get anything? What the gently caress Browns what is wrong?

He'd increase our chances of winning to much next year. Gotta stockpile more high picks!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gatts posted:

Wonder if the Saints would give him a look. It's not like Fleener knocked our socks off.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think Barnidge is anything particularly special outside of that one great year but I see no reason for the Browns to cut him. Like, I wouldn't care if he was scheduled to make 20 million next year that's not a reason for the Browns to cut him.

Even if Hue specifically told the team he will never ever have more than one tight end on the field at a time and Barnidge was going to make 20 mill that's still not a reason to get rid of him.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

I want an all fatguy team now. Get Lorenzen or Jamarcus on the line stat.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami has to be looking at Barnidge

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Miami has to be looking at Barnidge
The last Browns TE worked out.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pops Mgee posted:

Don't. That results in CLARENCE BEEFTANK.

Ok that'd be pretty sweet, never mind.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Christ that was an awesome series

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Jon Bois' Pretty Good video series is also pretty good.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, Charlie Casserly has no business on that stage with Steve loving Smith.

Steve was looking at him like, "What the gently caress are you talking about?"

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Apr 29, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
LOL, always never draft the weed guy.

Report: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory fails 7th drug test

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/858323942540541953

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Baller move. Let's see how this plays out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Pops Mgee posted:

Hell yeah! I'm picturing building the all fat team from that nintendo hockey game. Slow as poo poo but noone can touch em without flying 10 feet backwards.

• Locked thread