Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

beep boop what is this thing called hu-mor

https://thefederalist.com/2017/04/28/rick-morty-incredibly-depressing-doesnt-deserve-popularity/

please somebody tell me The Federalist is basically a conservative (or faux-conservative) Onion and this is actually a well-executed troll

please

welcome to the new age of journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Fun fact that anime that is so popular it's killing penguins was an online game that poo poo down before the anime came out for being so unpopular

What? I'm too lame to get this

it is a heroin joke and a pun on the word white

pls dont be ableist :) tia

vanisher

You all remember page 800? Heh what a wild ride

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

vanisher posted:

You all remember page 800? Heh what a wild ride

u think that was crazy u shd see 801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Plbbo6GEk0

Manifisto

"These McDonalds french fries, while tasty enough and reasonably priced, miss the mark. Although they are French in name and pay homage to the classic pommes frites, they are unworthy of the culinary tradition of Escoffier and lack the sophistication of the cuisine on offer at a restaurant bearing even a single Michelin star. Frankly, I don't see what the fuss is all about."

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i just found out my video Epic Mario Fart has been reuploaded 3 times by different people for no reason

vanisher

Putty posted:

i just found out my video Epic Mario Fart has been reuploaded 3 times by different people for no reason

HD remastered though

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
HD remaster for a flash animation means zooming in on it in your browser then recording it again cause vectors lol

Manifisto

"I listened to the Zephyr Wind Chimes for nearly eight hours on a breezy day, hoping to finally understand the alleged greatness that has spurred hundreds of amazon reviewers to award the product a full five stars. But while I heard stirrings of interesting motifs and intimations of melodic complexity, it ultimately failed to cohere into a satisfactory whole. When judged by the standards of, say, a Bach fugue, these chimes exhibit markedly inferior musical craftsmanship. Were I a professional musician, I would be ashamed to stake my reputation on such a slight, although superficially pleasing, auditory experience."

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Dirty old man

eonwe

Manifisto posted:

beep boop what is this thing called hu-mor

https://thefederalist.com/2017/04/28/rick-morty-incredibly-depressing-doesnt-deserve-popularity/

please somebody tell me The Federalist is basically a conservative (or faux-conservative) Onion and this is actually a well-executed troll

please

its a bad "publication" OP

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
Hey everyone

sig by vanisher™®

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

myDad posted:

Hey everyone

Greetings. Follow me on Snapchat

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hi

thanks Manifisto!

eonwe

sup

Robot Made of Meat

It's good that former posters are re-joining us. This makes us (well, me) happy!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i pop in and out every few months, mostly when i forget my password and i get logged out by a browser clear or something

thanks Manifisto!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The world's most casual car crash just happened at the bus stop. I didn't even hear a noise just one guy giving another the signal Hey man i don't see any damage well cya later dude. Then they both drove off.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
:kiddo:

sig by vanisher™®

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

very important

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

eeeyyy!!

Should I make more lizards

I really want to make more lizards

But I don't want to be punished by mods

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Impkins Patootie

eonwe posted:

gross, im on call this week and there have been alot of overnight escalations recently

:nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew: :nitecrew:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
add me on snapchat: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nsider/

Impkins Patootie

what is the difference between having a snapchat and havin an instagraham??

Explain.

)it's an open-ended question(

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

King of the Beach posted:

Explain.

snapchat doesn't have sirens luring horny teenagers to haunted islands in the Bahamas with feral dogs or bad rap

Putty fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 29, 2017

byob historian

King of the Beach posted:

Explain.

instagram is for synth weirdoes snapchat is for people who want to get laid afaict

Impkins Patootie

Putty posted:

snapchat doesn't have sirens luring horny teenagers to haunted islands in the Bahamas with feral dogs or bad rap

i used to have a siren girlfriend named shelley but she left me and broke my :h:

:ohdear:

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

instagram is for synth weirdoes snapchat is for people who want to get laid afaict

but which would be best utilized for meeting hot wet single sirens in my area? :siren: :siren:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i just built a model a wing. now i need to paint it but i dont have paint yet

thanks Manifisto!

posting smiling

mailorder bees! posted:

i just built a model a wing. now i need to paint it but i dont have paint yet

what did you build it out of?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
a model kit

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

posting smiling

more like an A+ wing, because that's what i would give it as a grade.

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

Is that a Flusterstorm too?? Ballin!

sig by vanisher™®

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Hey everyone

hi!

wb to byob

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère