Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
Personally i'd try going with a red that's a tiny bit darker and perhaps less saturated and a yellow that's a bit more orange. I do wish they'd make the colours more consistent between different materials though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

as a heads up for anyone attempting the council challenge alert that's up right now for the catalyst: 10 waves of infested defense with only melee at levels 80-120 isn't all that bad, but, just wait until the level 120 juggernaut at the end

it's an experience

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Bistromatic posted:

Personally i'd try going with a red that's a tiny bit darker and perhaps less saturated and a yellow that's a bit more orange. I do wish they'd make the colours more consistent between different materials though.

Yeah I think I fell for the "metallic materials vs. matte materials" trap, which I shouldn't fall for anymore at this point.

Also, loving finally:

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Meanwhile, if you take Limbo along you can just wait for him to rear up and go all THE WORLD on his belly.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Tulip posted:

Fashionframe disaster.

I decided to do red-yellow-black to go for a sort of communist/Soviet feel for some frames, and sometimes it turns out great.

Sometimes it looks like ketchup and mustard.

I'm thinking of switching the yellow to a lighter tone from the Orokin set rather than from the Saturated. Thoughts?

Go with the Corpus set. It has the best Yellows I think. I color all my warframes like Bees and the Corpus yellow works great.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
They started out with a concept for one pump-action shotgun.

There is now more than one pump-action shotgun coming, including this Corpus one:

Also look at this upcoming Fan weapon and stance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84SSGlb0JfQ&t=1479s

So many Princess Kitanas.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Apr 28, 2017

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Holy hell, please let that be a proper laser shotgun. I can see bits of the Convectrix in there and it just reminds me of how awful that gun is.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Johnny Joestar posted:

as a heads up for anyone attempting the council challenge alert that's up right now for the catalyst: 10 waves of infested defense with only melee at levels 80-120 isn't all that bad, but, just wait until the level 120 juggernaut at the end

it's an experience

Just bring Mesa (as long as you have a secondary equipped Peacemaker will pull from your mods even though it's Melee Only) or even easier, just bring a Redeemer.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Rainuwastaken posted:

Holy hell, please let that be a proper laser shotgun. I can see bits of the Convectrix in there and it just reminds me of how awful that gun is.

I honestly want a full stock Detron with better stats. Moar shotguns.

Also the true strat to kill the juggernaut is with the Operator beam.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LK713/video/30300400

No seriously.

Jabarto
Apr 7, 2007

I could do with your...assistance.

Lightning Knight posted:

I honestly want a full stock Detron with better stats. Moar shotguns.

Also the true strat to kill the juggernaut is with the Operator beam.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LK713/video/30300400

No seriously.

This is what my team did. It took two tries over about an hour to finish the mission.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Bistromatic posted:

Completely missed that. If it's still available would you be willing to buy one size larger and we both send you :10bux:?

It's still available, email me at the address in his post

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Other stuff from stream:
  • Ambulas event next week - new boss-style event where you have to fight super-tank-moas; no invuln phases, but you have to kill a specified number of them within a time limit while dodging its attack mechanics - you have to kill x number to win (I think 5 is what they said before) but you can let a few through I guess.
  • Every Ambulas you kill will drop tokens, and higher-level Ambulas will drop more tokens. There will be several rewards for sale at different token prices, all sold through Perrin Sequence in the relay. Apparently Perrin still sells you everything even if they hate you, because capitalism.
  • One of the items for sale is basically a Suda syndicate mod for Obex, and another which is basically Firestorm (+ blastradius) for secondaries with explosions, possibly including sonicor.
  • There will be a new Vandal weapon associated with the event, maybe outside the token purchase system - you have to complete the event (kill highest level Ambulas?) to get it
  • They're bringing back the Aviator mod as a reward too, but buffing it to -40% dmg taken in midair and also letting it go in the exilus slot
  • Tennocon digital pass is planned to include access to a special in-game relay - Baro will be in there and will have every item he ever had for sale (but nothing new beyond that)
  • Priestframe is officially named Harrow.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Sandweed fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 29, 2017

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Coldbird posted:

Other stuff from stream:
  • Ambulas event next week - new boss-style event where you have to fight super-tank-moas; no invuln phases, but you have to kill a specified number of them within a time limit while dodging its attack mechanics - you have to kill x number to win (I think 5 is what they said before) but you can let a few through I guess.
  • Every Ambulas you kill will drop tokens, and higher-level Ambulas will drop more tokens. There will be several rewards for sale at different token prices, all sold through Perrin Sequence in the relay. Apparently Perrin still sells you everything even if they hate you, because capitalism.
  • One of the items for sale is basically a Suda syndicate mod for Obex, and another which is basically Firestorm (+ blastradius) for secondaries with explosions, possibly including sonicor.

Just a quick clarification, you don't just have to defeat and disable the Ambulas. You then also have to reprogram it and then defend it while your hack takes hold and the hacked Ambulas is transferred to the Corpus ship (which will occasionally bombard the battlefield with cannon-fire). If they can transport the required number of unhacked Ambulas', you fail. If they transport the required number of hacked Ambulas' then you win.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 29, 2017

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Hope that secondary Firestorm mod buffs concealed explosives.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jabarto posted:

This is what my team did. It took two tries over about an hour to finish the mission.

It took me two runs as well but only because the first time the boss glitches under the floor.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Kokoro Wish posted:

Just a quick clarification, you don't just have to defeat and disable the Ambulas. You then also have to reprogram it and then defend it while your hack takes hold and the hacked Ambulas is transferred to the Corpus ship (which will occasionally bombard the battlefield with cannon-fire). If they can transport the required number of unhacked Ambulas', you fail. If they transport the required number of hacked Ambulas' then you win.

DE really needs to stop designing boss fights.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Tulip posted:

I'm thinking of switching the yellow to a lighter tone from the Orokin set rather than from the Saturated. Thoughts?

I'm a big fan of the red in the Twilight palette for stuff like this. It's a nice rich dark red without being too dark.

You may also just go with black accents and yellow up her legs instead. Trin Prime is a pain to color decently, the stupid neckrings are fugly and her channels are pretty lovely to work with.

Maybe yellow would work for energy on the accessories and just make the frame itself red/black?

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Coldbird posted:

[*]Tennocon digital pass is planned to include access to a special in-game relay - Baro will be in there and will have every item he ever had for sale (but nothing new beyond that)

Is he going to be there 24/7, or only during other trader weekends?

Penis Vanguard
Mar 5, 2014

Vadun posted:

Is he going to be there 24/7, or only during other trader weekends?

I believe the relay will only exist during the Tennocon, so you won't have any opportunity to visit special baro afterwards.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

WebDO posted:

her post. :j:

also i kind of expected it to happen, but still kind of disappointed it's mesa on sale this weekend and not equinox :sigh:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I tried my best! At least you can fight Tyl Regor whenever you want.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

tyl regor is easy as hell and it only took me an hour or so of running his fight to get all the equinox bits. meanwhile, of the 6 times i've fought mutalist alad v i've gotten 6 mesa neuroptics

kill me

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bUogZohk-o

gently caress me, I am going to need several thousand ducats for the Great Ki'teering, aren't I?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

tyl regor is easy as hell and it only took me an hour or so of running his fight to get all the equinox bits. meanwhile, of the 6 times i've fought mutalist alad v i've gotten 6 mesa neuroptics

kill me

We haven't always seen eye to eye, but my friend, I am sorry.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Johnny Joestar posted:

kill me

Mesa dropped for me in 3 runs and Equinox took about 40.

Grass is always greener :v

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mimesweeper posted:

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always learn so much... from a live dissection. A dissection? No, no no no, that sounds too humane. Your death will be... painful."

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i got every equinox part in 14 consecutive runs.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

"The Lotus... barking at you. Always so calm, always in control... She doesn't care about you, Tenno. She doesn't love you. Not like I loved the Tubemen you murdered."

Mimesweeper posted:

I have 40 nav segments, so yeah.

Jabarto
Apr 7, 2007

I could do with your...assistance.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i got every equinox part in 14 consecutive runs.

i hate you

To be fair I think I got her after about 20 runs, which is actually a little better than average. The Miter, of all things, took a lot longer.

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...

WebDO posted:

Just did.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Jabarto posted:

i hate you

To be fair I think I got her after about 20 runs, which is actually a little better than average. The Miter, of all things, took a lot longer.
Yeah, I got Equinox in I think 21 runs. Even if that works out to be about average, it's still a lot of time to spend with one fight.

The Miter took over 50. And then another three or four runs later when the Panthera came out and I built another for that. I was not terribly fond of fighting Lech Kril before that, and I can't say my opinion changed much afterward.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Definitely took me about a dozen mutalist alad V runs and around twenty Tyl Regor runs. The Miter took like five hours of grinding that boss fight oh and also gently caress grinding cryotic for the Sibear, it was never worth it.

Mimesweeper posted:

Grass is always grineer :v

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009

FunkyFjord posted:

Definitely took me about a dozen mutalist alad V runs and around twenty Tyl Regor runs. The Miter took like five hours of grinding that boss fight oh and also gently caress grinding cryotic for the Sibear, it was never worth it.

I regret not being there for when you needed to grind that cryotic. I woulda been down to carry you and others through hieracon. Believe me, I'm crazy enough to have 6 Sibears worth of cryotic :shepicide:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like invulnerable phases masked by the boss teleporting out of sight way better than a boss running around invincible until they decide to stop. lech kril is so, so bad.

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

I like to bring Taxon to Kril since it gives me time to dance.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Of course, I manage to be on vacation during 3 orokin bp events, a syndana alert, and a darvo sale. Least baro isn't here too

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...
There was a scarf alert?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The anniversary alert gave you a scarf I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Too be fair it was more of a lobster tail than a scarf.