Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought the panda rant was from another Ed Norton movie. The one about him going to jail. Think Spike Lee directed it.

edit:
25th hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

My gender is Gender. My preferred pronouns are gender, geender, gendeir

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Woke Santa's sled, pulled by flying geindeer making 15$/h.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bogan King posted:

Wait, that is a real product? I thought it was a joke thing for internet points. :wtc:

Look at how far people will go for a joke: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...id=T6KU4SI5SUHB

So many.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Room mate or coworker keeps stealing your food? Fill almond tins with 'sweet apricot seeds' and let nature take it's course. Murder? No, of course not, I was just storing my supplements in old upcycled almond tins to keep them fresh.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Room mate or coworker keeps stealing your food? Fill almond tins with 'sweet apricot seeds' and let nature take it's course. Murder? No, of course not, I was just storing my supplements in old upcycled almond tins to keep them fresh.

I'm sure they'd notice their almonds tasted like bitter poison and stop eating them.

edit:
What would happen if you "activated" apricot pits? It would be like a shotgun blast of pure B17 healthiness to your face.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Apr 29, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lifehack thread is thataways.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

You were just helping your coworker avoid cancer, my friend. It's very altruistic of you.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

500mg of amygdalin 3x per day.

He is ultra dead.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

vyelkin posted:

You were just helping your coworker avoid cancer, my friend. It's very altruistic of you.

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: immediately explode and die

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
"we call it Brian" loving dead-on. When will the twee marketing bullshit stop.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Who needs that much icing? I can't even eat the thin layer on cinnamon rolls.

Unless it's a lubrication thing. drat you internet for making me consider such a thing.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

queserasera posted:

Unless it's a lubrication thing. drat you internet for making me consider such a thing.

Look at his face. It's totally a lubrication thing.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can't it be both?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Ape of Naples posted:

Can't it be both?

My fetish is to get a yeast infection from lubricating with CINNABON FROSTING RTU 60 FOR TACO BELL

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

vyelkin posted:

My fetish is to get a yeast infection from lubricating with CINNABON FROSTING RTU 60 FOR TACO BELL

It takes all kinds.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cat sad

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Cat's ad?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

queserasera posted:

You do understand that there are some people who bake more than just for themselves? Like, there are some people who bake professionally, and they make far more baked goods than they could ever eat, but then they sell those baked goods to other people

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Guy Goodbody posted:

You do understand that there are some people who bake more than just for themselves? Like, there are some people who bake professionally, and they make far more baked goods than they could ever eat, but then they sell those baked goods to other people

Yes but

A: It's Cinnabon icing from TACO BELL
B: Where did he get that giant drum from?
C: Bakers generally don't have to haul their supplies on the bus.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Guy Goodbody posted:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yes but

A: It's Cinnabon icing from TACO BELL
B: Where did he get that giant drum from?
C: Bakers generally don't have to haul their supplies on the bus.

FOR Taco Bell, not from Taco Bell
Brill, the company that supplies Taco Bell with cinnabon frosting
Clearly, something has gone awry.

Maybe the Taco Bell he works at had an unexpected need for cinnabon icing, and all the delivery trucks were unavailable

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Maybe the Taco Bell he works at had an unexpected need for cinnabon icing, and all the delivery trucks were unavailable
Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought it would happen to me, but one day while attempting to deliver a trailer packed to the bursting point with whipped, creamy dreamgoo...

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Maybe he found the drum in the garbage and it's empty because I'm pretty sure he's not moving a 400lb drum of icing on his own

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
THis is all moot anyway because a container that big of frosting is heavier than a man of that stature could carry, and I don't see a 2 wheeled dolly anywhere.
Nah, that thing is empty. Now, the question is, what is he going to put IN that tube?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Fucks sake you know as well as I he's gonna bathe in that once he can get that bad boy home, or make an injection mold replica of his colon with it oh yessir

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe it's only partially full, the Taco Bell got a new can, and he's taking the old can as a donation to a church bake sale

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Or his ex is in it

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

FOR Taco Bell, not from Taco Bell
Brill, the company that supplies Taco Bell with cinnabon frosting
Clearly, something has gone awry.

I worked at Taco Bell during my undergrad. If a store runs out of something unexpectedly, they will ask a nearby store to loan them the item to hold them over until the next truck delivery comes. When that happens, the employees use their own transportation to move the item.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Dienes posted:

I worked at Taco Bell during my undergrad. If a store runs out of something unexpectedly, they will ask a nearby store to loan them the item to hold them over until the next truck delivery comes. When that happens, the employees use their own transportation to move the item.

Yup, I can confirm. And failing that, they'll send you to KFC or Pizza Hut if it's something they stock, and vice versa. At least corporate does that; I'm not sure about franchises.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Actually this is all just viral marketing for areyouhurt.ca

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Wait wait wait, Taco Bell sells cinnamon buns?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No, they sell cinnabon delites, which are like donut holes filled with icing.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Not in my country. We have fries supreme though so it balances out.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

computer angel posted:

Not in my country. We have fries supreme though so it balances out.

Calm down Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Ak Gara posted:

Fight Club is 18 years old.

[edit] Now I feel old. :(

"I'm Jack's..." jokes are way older than that. The articles they find in the movie were from Reader's Digest and were pretty well known since basically everybody used to flip through Reader's Digest even if it was just at the doctor's office.