Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

your friend a dog posted:

THE JOKE WAS SHE SAID IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE BUT IT TURNED OUT SHE FORGOT ABOUT IT

YOU

STUPID

GOON

human being

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

THE JOKE WAS SHE SAID IT WAS UNFORGETTABLE BUT IT TURNED OUT SHE FORGOT ABOUT IT

YOU

STUPID

GOON

human being

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

my hometown is racist af. It's about as segregated as an antebellum plantation

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Its a good thing twelve similar people will be on his jury, saves the county a lot of money on meals and hotels.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

YOU

STUPID

GOON

human being

O

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :argh:

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I can only assume there's something wrong between her nose and her mons Venus.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A truly beautiful woman has a 9-inch lead pipe swanga.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Lacey posted:

I can only assume there's something wrong between her nose and her mons Venus.

Yes, there's a board in front of it :smuggo:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

You can be pretty. You're just upset that they're trying to get equal treatment. Loss of privilege chafes, don't it. You need not worry, naive lass, hideous hambeasts and their insistence on inclusive beauty standards are no threat to you. The people that were going to treat you better or gently caress you because of your physical appearance are still going to do so. Those people are the vast majority of humanity, btw.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Pvt.Scott posted:

You can be pretty. You're just upset that they're trying to get equal treatment. Loss of privilege chafes, don't it. You need not worry, naive lass, hideous hambeasts and their insistence on inclusive beauty standards are no threat to you. The people that were going to treat you better or gently caress you because of your physical appearance are still going to do so. Those people are the vast majority of humanity, btw.

Hey there chubby chaser.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

lol in what world do you live in where women aren't vicious harpies to attractive fit women on facebook/instagram?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pvt.Scott posted:

Those materialist swine who are not showing m'lady the proper respect for her inner beauty, unlike me, a goon

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
My mother-in-law shared this unironically

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
My mom has shared the Obi-Wan Jesus pic 3 times.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

lol in what world do you live in where women aren't vicious harpies to attractive fit women on facebook/instagram?

I don't know what that world is called, but I don't tend to associate with terrible people, so I apparently live in that world. Probably helps to not have relatives or casual acquaintances on my FB.

steinrokkan posted:

Those materialist swine who are not showing m'lady the proper respect for her inner beauty, unlike me, a goon

I think she's going to be perfectly fine because people react more favorably to attractive people. I just think she's a huge baby to be worried about the jibes and lofty aspirations of The People of Walmart. Seeing others who are trying to encroach on your territory (in this case, being attractive) makes people upset at perceived loss of privilege, which is viewed as being taken from the current holder (see the Civil Rights Movement).

The people giving her poo poo for being traditionally attractive are terrible people, this lady is just being a dumb idiot baby.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don't know what that world is called, but I don't tend to associate with terrible people, so I apparently live in that world. Probably helps to not have relatives or casual acquaintances on my FB.

I think she's going to be perfectly fine because people react more favorably to attractive people. I just think she's a huge baby to be worried about the jibes and lofty aspirations of The People of Walmart. Seeing others who are trying to encroach on your territory (in this case, being attractive) makes people upset at perceived loss of privilege, which is viewed as being taken from the current holder (see the Civil Rights Movement).

The people giving her poo poo for being traditionally attractive are terrible people, this lady is just being a dumb idiot baby.

It's like a rich republican lawyer mad at Mexicans for taking all the jobs.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ChesterJT posted:

Hey there chubby chaser.

Slam whale Holy grail

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Candlelight Virgil posted:

It's like a rich republican lawyer mad at Mexicans for taking all the jobs.

It really is.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

It really is.

All she needs to do is take the high road and chill with her hotness; not gonna lose out on a single thing lmao.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Holy poo poo.... Clean or cut your nails, Josh.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Mammal Sauce posted:

Holy poo poo.... Clean or cut your nails, Josh.

Judging from the callouses, it looks like he's a mechanic or works in HVAC. It's nearly impossible to get all the grime off.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

There Bias Two posted:

Judging from the callouses, it looks like he's a mechanic or works in HVAC. It's nearly impossible to get all the grime off.

Lava soap and a nail pick?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Volcott posted:

Lava soap and a nail pick?

After the cigar. C'mon, have a heart, dude is depressed.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

Let me just say that he isn't what you'd call a "workin' man."

That's depression grime.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

There, but for the grace of God, go I.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Shouldn't we remove Western society or at least unfettered capitalism, by that logic?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

But the islams won

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
RIP Bill; on a hill of thos beans in heaven

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

AMEN, sister

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is there a legit reason to use facebook daily unless you are literally my homebound neighbor who had a stroke and uses it because it's the only way he can talk with people

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

actionjackson posted:

Is there a legit reason to use facebook daily unless you are literally my homebound neighbor who had a stroke and uses it because it's the only way he can talk with people

I use it to get cool new memes pumped into my eyeballs.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

actionjackson posted:

It's ok as a group organizer with event creation that will send out reminders and take RSVPs (I've used groups and events personally for RPG groups and RSVPd parties and other social stuff with events). Several people I know use the chat as their primary internet communication and I can keep in good touch with my long term friends who are out of state and vaguely know what's been going on in their lives by glancing at their wall. Occasionally an ad or site served to me is interesting enough to check out. I also have several buddies with very different political views from me and we'll trade news/think articles and comment politely back and forth. It has also come in handy for making new acquaintances among common friends.

I just turn my FB notifications off on my phone and check it when I feel like it. Sometimes that's no times a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just want to know if my sims are getting enough fiber

• Locked thread