Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

u need to take a chili pill, pal

i dont see these in the infowars store do they have another name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

alex jones lost his children which is sad but now no one can deny hes mother loving real

im ten times realer than that rich dumbass can even imagine being

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Comrayn posted:

i dont see these in the infowars store do they have another name?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Baloogan posted:

alex jones lost his children which is sad but now no one can deny hes mother loving real

it's like the journey of a prophet. the passion of the jones.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvLxgP9Drg

the only one that's mad is alex cause my buddy kicked his rear end back in the 90's and he went crying to the feds cause he's a bitch

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Baloogan posted:

alex jones lost his children which is hilarious

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Alex Jones is scarfing down bowls of chili now to get over the pain

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

Alex Jones is scarfing down bowls of chili now to get over the pain

the chili tears a hole

the only thing that's real

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
hello chili my old friend
my custody is at an end
with many onions grilled sweet
lots of beans and spicy beef

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jones literally said that chili made him forget his children's birthdays

chili puns are great but you can not approach the master

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Gonna make some chili today in honor of our fallen hero. Felled by Goblins but not forgotten.

ps: with beans.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

uber_stoat posted:

Gonna make some chili today in honor of our fallen hero. Felled by Goblins but not forgotten.

ps: with beans.

i would like it if you memorized a 50 didgit number before eating the chili and see if you can remember it after the chili

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

i would like it if you memorized a 50 didgit number before eating the chili and see if you can remember it after the chili

does combining a bunch of different numbers i have memorized and doing this count?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
alex jones so loved the world that he sacrificed his sons and daughter to bring us the weapons we need to win the infowar

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Baloogan posted:

Nah its actually real fuckin good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

420 Gank Mid posted:

Nah its actually real fuckin good

ya its great, alex jones is real

i dont give a gently caress about his kids :shrug: and im glad we don't get any more 40 minute long videos from a very glassy eyed rex jones outlining why soros is bad

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Baloogan posted:

How many digits do you think are in a birthday?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
release a line of mind erasure chili that, depending on the flavor, will help you forget select moments

going through a hard breakup? there's a chili for that. you won't even remember what you did for the last 2 years

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Baloogan posted:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I wish Alex Jones was my dad

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
brb alex thread, gonna go make a frito pie

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Baloogan posted:

im glad we don't get any more 40 minute long videos from a very glassy eyed rex jones outlining why soros is bad

What makes you think he will stop doing this?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

he forgot how old his kids are lol

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

420 Gank Mid posted:

What makes you think he will stop doing this?

"How was your weekend with dad?"

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

release a line of mind erasure chili that, depending on the flavor, will help you forget select moments

going through a hard breakup? there's a chili for that. you won't even remember what you did for the last 2 years
The mind eraser thing in mib but its actually just a sprayable chili/capsicum spray

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

logikv9 posted:

Da Joose brand chili! Congress is currently racing back to Washington to outlaw our secret recipe, but our contact in Russia assures us that he's got dozens of new benzos that the FDA has never even heard of.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this was in my youtube recommended videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUPdkxsOV8

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'd buy Alex Jones chili pills

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Jose posted:

this was in my youtube recommended videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUPdkxsOV8

Ahh gently caress Immortal Technique is a loving idiot.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

master of what you ididot!!!!!! alex jones frees people from their oligarchical slavemasters he aint one ! GO D YOU STUPID DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

This all is just the prologue to the best season of Alex Jones yet.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Memento but instead of polaroids its individual steps of a chili recipe and he cant remember he already made and ate the chili

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
some people like to have books and other stuff on their desk while conducting an interview, i prefer to have a high powered rifle and carefully placed ammunition on mine :smugdog:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

I'd buy Alex Jones chili pills

the pills just make you forget that you bought the pills, so you buy more pills :smugdog:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

Memento but instead of polaroids its individual steps of a chili recipe and he cant remember he already made and ate the chili

I AM A HUMAN BEING

AND I HAVE THIS CONDITION

AND IM COMING

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Lifeglug posted:

Ahh gently caress Immortal Technique is a loving idiot.

Immortal Technique pushed Lin Manuel Miranda into a garbage can in high school.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

wow
:laffo:

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everything aj ever said has been true, everything hes done has been right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
It's unbelievable how the dollar collapsed every other month under Obama but my boy Jones kept calling it every time

• Locked thread