Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Blame Obama because he made running the presidency look easy - Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Quick reminder of possible incoming lols:. Samantha Bee is hosting "NOT the White House Correspondent's Dinner" in about an hour (10pm est)!

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
trump wanted to be president because he saw a news clip of obama walking into a local diner in ohio or some similar place and eating there for free and dozens of people were gawking at him while he ate and trump thought "Boy - that must happen every day of his life."

he believes the president is a magical man who gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and for free - which also explains a lot of people who voted for him

and now, here, on day one hundo, he's finally realizing that there's work to do

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

It's an amusing twitter feed for sure. Even now, he's still fighting strong to keep Hillary out of office.
https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/858313391374577665

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I AM THE TOILET posted:

trump wanted to be president because he saw a news clip of obama walking into a local diner in ohio or some similar place and eating there for free and dozens of people were gawking at him while he ate and trump thought "Boy - that must happen every day of his life."

he believes the president is a magical man who gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and for free - which also explains a lot of people who voted for him

and now, here, on day one hundo, he's finally realizing that there's work to do

aaah there it is! that palpable cold, sweaty fear is back.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Like 30% of the country is completely retarded and there's nothing we can do about it but watch them gradually get destroyed by Trump policies.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
My lol of today was being complimented on my trustworthiness by a totally-sincere, grateful old lady. "You're just like President Trump, you always tell the truth. They never found him doing anything wrong, unlike that liar, Hillary!"

I could not make this poo poo up, I am still lolling like fuckin mad. THESE ARE YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS. THEY VOTE.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/29/trump-blames-constitution-for-first-100-days-chaos-presidency

quote:

In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

:smugdon:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Conservatives, who have jerked themselves off for years about how they wanna cleave more closely to the Constitution, voted for and support a guy who wants to shred core tenets of our country because people can tell him no.

:laffo:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Waiting for someone to convince him to try to go full Palpatine.

also: lol.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

That archaic system is the reason Trump is President

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

lol he stole rick perry's glasses

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Holy jesus motherfucking jumped up christ in a sidecar he actually said it lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

White House Corespondent Dinner

Hasan loving killed

https://youtu.be/Of6PLJbMnxE

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hasan loving killed

I'm Wolf Blitzer's two full second pause before laughing at the "My dad tries to return used underwear to Costco" joke.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hasan loving killed

Jokes are better on SA than this guy, sorry. It sucked and I watched and skipped around. Low lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Skypie posted:

Conservatives, who have jerked themselves off for years about how they wanna cleave more closely to the Constitution, voted for and support a guy who wants to shred core tenets of our country because people can tell him no.

:laffo:

It's like fundies with the Bible, just ignore the parts you don't like taking care of the poor and rich, greedy people will not have a place in heaven.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

MAGA

https://twitter.com/evan_rosenfeld/status/858517812012240896

https://twitter.com/Evan_Rosenfeld/status/858518897816764416

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/858539209161940992

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hasan loving killed

God every year the audience at this are the biggest bunch of uptight pricks ever.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

First yuge 100 days disaster. Sad!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Onkel Hedwig posted:

First yuge 100 days disaster. Sad!

:lol:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Katana Gomai posted:

I used Trump's line about feeling badly to teach my 7th graders the difference between adjectives and adverbs and they got it

Thanks Prez

Oh wow. You should send him a tweet to let him know he actually accomplished a thing in those first hundred.

He'll probably give you a cabinet appointment.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?
Did anyone post the david frum twitter rampage?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/858329465767833601

lol

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...rking-with-him/

People outside the U.S. hate Trump. Will they punish their leaders for working with him?

"A poll conducted in 45 countries during the presidential campaign found that, in every single U.S. ally, the public favored Hillary Clinton over Trump."

Lol everyone hates the US now because you elected pissbaby

http://www.wingia.com/web/files/richeditor/filemanager/WINGIA_Global_Poll_on_US_Election_-_FINALIZED_Revised_Global_Press_Release.pdf

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i thought it was difficult to travel before without getting mauled for being an american; it'll be loving impossible now

like seriously loving scared i'll get beaten when i go to distrito federal later this year

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy poo poo !!!

PISSSSSSS

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i thought it was difficult to travel before without getting mauled for being an american; it'll be loving impossible now

like seriously loving scared i'll get beaten when i go to distrito federal later this year

I live in Germany, and mostly people just express their sympathy for me and then try to figure out how such a thing could happen (and then also ask about America's obsession with guns and if the yellow school buses are real). Then we all laugh at the stupid things he says.

Also, lmao, he always tops himself with bigger and bigger lols. This is truly the bigliest timeline.

Edit: I've mostly stopped watching comedy news coverage of Trump because this thread where we just post what Trump says without any extra context necessary is funnier than anything any comedian could ever come up with. Lmao!

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Apr 30, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
im the "one-page, detail-free tax reform plan"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Erm...when did the Simpsons become relevant with some solid Lols on Trump

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Tingfinder posted:

Lol everyone hates the US now because you elected pissbaby

Now? They hate us more now but the hate was always there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
the real reason trump is buddying up to duterte is because duterte promised to take him on a safari hunting...the most dangerous game...

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Now? They hate us more now but the hate was always there.

Not always, at least in western Europe many people used to look up to the U.S. somewhat. That was before 9-11 made half the country crazy. I think the tipping point was the invasion of Iraq.

Anyway, i just lolled thinking what might have happened if an actually competent politician tried to enact some of the pure evil policies that Trump is trying to get through. I think his incompetence is the only thing saving the U.S. from himself.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tingfinder posted:

Anyway, i just lolled thinking what might have happened if an actually competent politician tried to enact some of the pure evil policies that Trump is trying to get through. I think his incompetence is the only thing saving the U.S. from himself.

People said the same thing about W but he still managed to screw things up in the world pretty badly by the end of his terms. As Trump's supporters keep saying, give him time, he'll get the hang of it and we'll look back fondly on these first 100 days of incompetence eventually.

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I'm in the Middle East and even here, people understand there is a difference between a given American and the American government. In fact, many of them can relate to having an idiot strongman wannabe in power against the collective will of the majority.

Come to think of it, America actually has a lot in common with the Middle East these days. That's a lol.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Eh, in most european countries we just laught at americans behind their backs. There isn't a whole lot of anger, just some pity and bewilderment. Its always really easy to do too, since you can tell an american a mile away; they're the loud, entitled, fat, poorly dressed people with baseball... caps... hey, wait a minute, that sounds familiar lol

sout
Apr 24, 2014

holy poo poo
:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Attitude Indicator posted:

Eh, in most european countries we just laught at americans behind their backs. There isn't a whole lot of anger, just some pity and bewilderment. Its always really easy to do too, since you can tell an american a mile away; they're the loud, entitled, fat, poorly dressed people with baseball... caps... hey, wait a minute, that sounds familiar lol

I always laugh when the "loud" stereotype gets talked about especially by Germans. Maybe drunk americans get pretty loud but average germans are loud as hell.

Also if you think american tourists are entitled you probably haven't dealt with Chinese ones.