Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/858380439945400320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

*extremely menacingly* binky in the house

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's a party every week, baby.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Genetic Beast is one of those nicknames that sounds cool at first and makes less and less sense with every passing second.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Genetic Beast sounds like the title for the shoveliest of shovelware. Just shove a wrongly spelled word in front. Cryptyk: Genetic Beast.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Genetic Beast is one of those nicknames that sounds cool at first and makes less and less sense with every passing second.

The B sharps

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'm a genetic beast, and I'm not normal.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope the two women with the eugenics gimmick feud and figure out whose genics are most eu

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Vince: Hmmm, can we give her a dancing gimmick?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
I caught up on the post Takeover Orlando NXTs after lapsing for awhile from being bored. They're really bringing this poo poo back. Aleister Black totally owns, I'm enjoying Andrade Almas's faux-Ric Flair angle, and the women's division is surprisingly coming back around.

I imagine Aleister will be going to the main roster sooner than later, but maybe not. He seems like he might step on Bray's toes a little too much, except that Black is actually loving scary and Bray has sort of turned into...well, something else entirely that mostly involves earthworms(?).

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Binky vs. Charlotte vs. Big Poppa Pump for the right to use "genetic" in their respective nicknames

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
A finisher https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/858471390231412736

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not bad

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's a finisher

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Still has more strength than Roman.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
It's like she is deciding on if she wants to go for a bridging suplex or something, but then decides that's too much effort.

Whatever it is, it looks REALLY bad compared to Kairi Hojo's actual bridging suplex.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not as bad as Saxton.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The arm lock is a pointless complication and doesn't let her ever get that "out of nowhere!" element they love.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Looks like that move the voodoo lady in tna did

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

The arm lock is a pointless complication and doesn't let her ever get that "out of nowhere!" element they love.

Lana is hitting gently caress-all out of nowhere no matter what her finisher is.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It is also one of those moves that doesn't look great because of how much obvious assistance your opponent needs to give you.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/50ShadesPhotos/status/858517949237383168 https://twitter.com/SFulton_WWE/status/856185030074392577

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

who

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanity reject

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTfjP4yB6Is/

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005
Sawyer Fulton is better off​ taking classes at Full Sail than lifting weights at the PC. He's a poo poo wrestler and always will be. The only legacy he'll leave is having the most embarrassingly bad tattoos ever seen on NXT.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
Tonight at NXT Southaven we saw Dylan Miley destroy Patrick Clark in a 5 star MOTYC. It was something special.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

ChineseConnection posted:

Sawyer Fulton is better off​ taking classes at Full Sail than lifting weights at the PC. He's a poo poo wrestler and always will be. The only legacy he'll leave is having the most embarrassingly bad tattoos ever seen on NXT.

You say that, but Baron Corbin and Corey Graves were right there.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Not as bad as Saxton.
Lowest bar to clear.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

ChineseConnection posted:

The only legacy he'll leave is having the most embarrassingly bad tattoos ever seen on NXT.

Alister Black literally just debuted in NXT.

He has terrible cringeworthy intro music and a generic "spooky man" character to go with his dogshit tattoos.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Agreeing with spudsbuckley, up to a point

What's wrong with me

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I wouldn't mind as much but he seems to be a decent worker from what i've seen so far.

He's just dragged down by being what an 'edgy' 14 year old would have thought was cool as gently caress back in 1999.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

I wouldn't mind as much but he seems to be a decent worker from what i've seen so far.

He's just dragged down by being what an 'edgy' 14 year old would have thought was cool as gently caress back in 1999.

Edgy 14 year olds thought wrestling was cool as gently caress back in 1999. Everything in wrestling is that.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Aleister Black's Satan Lady back piece is great, and also Hail Satan, you jamoke.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Whatever happened to the 2 guys who got signed to development deals after they got some good publicity for the performance centre by saving a cat from the highway?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Didn't know that edgy teenagers in the 90s were really into Japanese Ukiyo-e and Crowleyan occult symbology, but okay.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I was, at least.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
And, something that I'm sure is totally unrelated to my collection of chaos magick books and anime, I think Aleister Black is ultra sick and badass

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Whatever happened to the 2 guys who got signed to development deals after they got some good publicity for the performance centre by saving a cat from the highway?
Are you talking about Sami Callahan? He saved someone from a car wreck. Asked for his release and had been a top indie guy since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

thats the closest theyll ever come to looking like good wrestlers

• Locked thread