Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure how else to interpret ignoring eberyone saying go inside both here and on the sidewalk until i finally reached the point where I was the one who chose to go in, and as I walk to the door I watch the staff throw the locks and pull down the sign because I managed to miss the sign literally left for me to see and have that door locked in my face for waiting just too long

And now the rain is back.

I hosed up

so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
Well goddamn.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Got ride ho.e parked less than 10'15 seconds count 5 SPD suvs convoy lights on sirens off we are boxed to curb officers deploying vests and racking ARS

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

DICK DICER posted:

Got ride ho.e parked less than 10'15 seconds count 5 SPD suvs convoy lights on sirens off we are boxed to curb officers deploying vests and racking ARS

On the bright side, you wouldn't be getting a picture from that angle and posting it if they were there for you!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Look man there were a dramatically cascading number of oh shits needing to be processed over about a one minute period of time while they staged around us and went next door. And then packed up an left entirely about a year and a half later and the time stamp saying otherwise is in on the conspiracy

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Dick, if you need help, Catholic Charities isn't a bad place to start, and they offer a lot of services in Seattle.
http://www.ccsww.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 27, 2017

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Stream it man

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
St James is a good place with good people. Go inside.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

A church is a hospital for sick souls, so you qualify. You could use some absolution.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Yeah if they're gonna be fuckers about the godbothering they generally front load it so you don't get surprised later. Go in, and so long as they don't start fitting you for the magic underwear first thing, you're golden.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

Snitches get stitches.

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
I mostly skim the 14 inch unintelligible-stream-of-consciousness/nonsenseposts now but it'd be sweet if you got off the meth and started posting good straight cool old civic poo poo again bro

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So dave, I bought a car lift from a shop thats closing its doors, the landlord upped the rent by 700 dollars, I was talking to guy and remembering your days at firestone. I asked him how much he hated the PT cruiser.

Said it was the worst car ever and totally hated them.

So I guess what I am saying is....get a pt cruiser and paint some flames on it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

:stonk:

How many years have you aged in the past few weeks?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Ups_rail posted:

get a pt cruiser and paint some flames on it.
Cause a PT Cruiser to be covered in flames, yes. Involving paint, not so much.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

Poor bastard.  Nearly made it to the street before the Chipotle hit.  RIP dude, we shall always remember what happened here

The newspapers say it will literally be seared permanently into the minds of everyone who happened to be within about a 50 yard radius of the incident, and those still blessed with the power of sight still see it mid criticality in perfectly captured detail every single time they close their eyes. I heard the air itself turned blue when it happened

something something nuclear wassholes

'nuclear wassholes' is just beautiful. One foot at a time, man.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well yeah everybody knows that Chekov Graduation happens when malicious horchatas perform a successful java stand exploit and an undetected habanero injection essentially creates a lower GI stack overflow, and, well, I think you know the rest

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Yeah, destruction of an innocent toilet.

:mad: what'd that toilet ever do to you?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I still chuckle remembering on the way to nebraska the first time and I shut down that truck stop one Stall bathroom and they proped the door open with a trash can and like 6 or 7 truckers waited in line for a full cigarette before services were restored. Like this unfortunately garbage dating app I had such high hopes for on initial profile editing.

In an odd twist of fate I recieved a call from a guy who wpuld have been my next tattoo artist after we ran into each other at safeway, instantry bonded over electric wizaed, and then get asked if I knew anyone wanting to work on the rv he just bought to road trip back home to the lamest coast .

And I'm like uh, depends, does this man train make a stop in Nebraska and he said gently caress yes it can

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

DICK DICER posted:

In an odd twist of fate I recieved a call from a guy who wpuld have been my next tattoo artist after we ran into each other at safeway, instantry bonded over electric wizaed, and then get asked if I knew anyone wanting to work on the rv he just bought to road trip back home to the lamest coast .

And I'm like uh, depends, does this man train make a stop in Nebraska and he said gently caress yes it can

Looks like you should stop by a church more often.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao okay sure who's style is more the 'here's a brief little bit of warm sun, a nice sign, you look hungry you should eat and dry off its been a hard day' and who's is 'bro cross country blasting poo poo that barely qualifies as music, at volumes not heard since they stopped firing up the Saturn V, in an RV with a metalhead veteran tattoo artist and not a god dan thing holding you back or stopping you from doing whatever the gently caress you want aside from that poo poo rear end boat anchor you call a conscience.'

Explorers, in the furthest reaches of human sensation. All Hail Leviathan.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean is it really even worth the wager to bet on whether or not the phrase "I bet you it can shoot fire like that loving high guaranteed" happens to be said at least once

Reacon
Feb 17, 2013

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Hail Leviathan.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

DICK DICER posted:

Fuckin A Dude :getin:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Hail Leviathan the never conquered God of the deep

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean yeah deep poo poo is still the deep, I was aiming more for the Lord of the Labrynth, God of flesh and hunger and blood.

Got some shouts of encouragement from a couple of power Rangers on bikes when they came to a stop near my house after midnight and saw me carrying home two tires for the bug. One in each arm, each tire stuffed with groceries, my bag over one shoulder, my leather on the other, and my portable speaker blasting out Twisted Sister's were not gonna take it.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I assume there's space for a cat and a toolbox or the deal wouldn't have been made.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Or even a possible tow for one or both cars :v:

Civic would be easy to tow with just a dolly.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I figured he'd pay his way with repair services, but whatever man,

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Your mind goes right to the gutter doesn't it :colbert:

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
Dave, my fiancée lives in Seattle, sings at St James, and I've sung there. They really are good people. Incredibly welcoming. She also recommended the St Vincent de Paul society; they'll help with anything, and will help you get over the hump and into a more stable place to blast the gently caress off to Valentine and the Truck Based Destiny that awaits you.

A bunch of people who've never met you are rooting for ya. Keep the faith. Don't get shanked.

snail goat
Dec 12, 2006

you shouldnt doubt yourself
you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for
Hey Dave, I live just down the road from you. If you need anything, or if Rosie needs anything (treats/toys/that little ball in a track toy that she'll only play with when you're asleep if she's anything like my rear end in a top hat of a cat), PM me and I'll help how I can.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

snail goat posted:

Hey Dave, I live just down the road from you. If you need anything, or if Rosie needs anything (treats/toys/that little ball in a track toy that she'll only play with when you're asleep if she's anything like my rear end in a top hat of a cat), PM me and I'll help how I can.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tool box sold for $2k, transferring to my dad to secure my exit strategy

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

DICK DICER posted:

Thank you

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Good luck man. Rooting for you.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
This pleases grognark.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried

InitialDave posted:

I figured he'd pay his way with repair services, but whatever man,

This was under appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

DICK DICER posted:

Not bad at all. What tools are you selling/keeping?

• Locked thread