Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

nazca posted:

I totally have a cat that was so wonderfully cute. She was white with black ears and feet and just gorgeous. Then she turned into a salmon. Her name is Bright Eyes.

pics pls

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hello friend do you want a customary probation?

gimme this pls:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

King of the Beach posted:

im in the mood for some sax tonite

i will prowl the blvds looking for some hot sultry sax

:sax:

you should head down to baker street

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Y wing 4 lyfe

beaned!

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
lmao

sig by vanisher™®

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hogge Wild posted:

gimme this pls:

Does the leper colony thumbnail images?

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

FluffieDuckie

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Does the leper colony thumbnail images?

no. you have to resize them before you use the image

i use this

https://ezgif.com/

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

snip tool it is

SHY NUDIST GRRL

do I need to bbcode

moderating is so harrd

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

do I need to bbcode

moderating is so harrd

omg could you probe me with one of my favorite images i ever made?

id consider it a high honor your honor

yes its that one its a long story

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

do I need to bbcode

moderating is so harrd

yes

code:
[img] [/img]

----------------

byob historian

hogge wild im real glad u like your sig ive enjoyed your posting for years its rly an honor to see it whenever u post a fnny joke or an amazing animal gif :3:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hogge wild im real glad u like your sig ive enjoyed your posting for years its rly an honor to see it whenever u post a fnny joke or an amazing animal gif :3:

thank you for the sig!

----------------

Plebian Parasite

my nightmare finally happened: I got stung by a wasp while driving

Robot Made of Meat

Plebian Parasite posted:

Yikes!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Plebian Parasite posted:

better than getting Beaned

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

:stonk:

probably the second worst nightmare after the guy in cycle asylum who got a wasp stuck in his full face helmet while motorcycling

Macnult

wasps suck

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress both wasps and hornets. especially hornets.

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
If you could give a non-blowhole animal a blowhole, what non-blowhole animal would you choose?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

DavidAlltheTime posted:

If you could give a non-blowhole animal a blowhole, what non-blowhole animal would you choose?

a horse

thanks Manifisto!

Impkins Patootie

DavidAlltheTime posted:

whacko birds

Plebian Parasite

DavidAlltheTime posted:

itd be cool if, in addition to being destructive assholes, cats could also shoot out super pressurized air from a hole in their back.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Plebian Parasite posted:

itd be cool if, in addition to being destructive assholes, cats could also shoot out super pressurized air from a hole in their back.

oh poo poo I wanna change my answer

thanks Manifisto!

sb hermit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

A DUCK

sb hermit

alternatively - a human

vanisher

el dorito posted:

alternatively - a human

More like a (insert sex of your choice here), ha!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®

posting smiling
blowfish, duh.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/xqd6Q0z.mp4

posting smiling

goat's headbutt needs to be buffed

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

no. you have to resize them before you use the image

i use this

https://ezgif.com/

you can do it imgur too

after uploading the pic move your pointer over the pic

choose edit

then you can do all kinds of stuff to it

and when your ready save it

you can edit gifs too

http://i.imgur.com/mUtZnpc.mp4

pvppy

DavidAlltheTime posted:

the noble whale

posting smiling

pvppy posted:

the noble whale

:coolfish:

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
Definitely would add a blow hole to gold fish. They need something to make them interesting.

nazca fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Apr 30, 2017

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

I forgot to hand out probs from my thread again :negative:

Twenty Four

I've been busy throwing some cool parties and stuff, so just now catching up on byob, but about learning to drive manual transmission from a few pages ago:

When I was a kid, I knew there was a basically zero chance of my parents or anyone getting me a car or whatever, so I started saving up for one when I was young. Like less then 10 years old young, saving birthday money, mowing lawns, doing some probably illegal child labor type stuff (nothing really bad, just, not entirely on the up and up). So before I even had my drivers license, I bought a little old toyota pickup for cheap. It wasn't pretty, but it ran well.

Living in a pretty big city at the time, I went with my dad and bought it from some guy on the other side of town, like 30 or 40 miles away. Money was exchanged, title signed over, etc. Then my dad gets in his truck and says "see you at home" and drives off leaving me there. With no license, no insurance, and never having driven stick before in my life (though I understood the concept). Following me would have made sense, or getting someone else to bring it home, but nope! With well over 30 miles of rush hour city driving ahead of me, I stalled mid intersection a bunch and was pretty panicked, especially knowing if anything happened I was screwed not even being old enough to have a license and no insurance, which is also illegal here.

I made it home okay, though I had some choice words for my dad when I got there, and my mom was pretty pissed at him too. But, I guess I learned to drive stick? In retrospect I think it is a pretty funny story, and my dad is actually a really cool guy, he usually never does crap like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
I was in the marines. Some of my seniors wanted a DD to go out drinking. They borrowed a car and asked me if I could drive a stick. I said "no", having never done it before. They said okay we're going to get the car and when he asks you your answer is magically going to change to yes. I know more things now and knowing what I know now it wasn't a very good car to learn on. It was a sporty BMW and it didn't exactly have the friendliest clutch. There are much easier cars to learn to drive a stick on.

It still had a transmission when we got back though so that was cool.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.