Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know how it happened but everyones average level jumped like 5 places above me and it makes me wonder wtf people were doing since I'm pretty sure I've done most things I was able to do, aside from maybe a few requests hidden behind s.links. Doesn't explain 5 levels tho.. do people actually grind in this game? :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know how it happened but everyones average level jumped like 5 places above me and it makes me wonder wtf people were doing since I'm pretty sure I've done most things I was able to do, aside from maybe a few requests hidden behind s.links. Doesn't explain 5 levels tho.. do people actually grind in this game? :barf:

I basically just fought every enemy I saw and ran into a couple treasure demons a palace giving me some good exp, but the longer I was in a dungeon the less I wanted to play. but I noticed average levels were like way higher than mine too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I finished the 6th palace at 53, w/the average level being 53. Then, the day after the calling card was sent it jumped to 58. Literally thousands of GAFfags must be grinding before the boss for some reason lol. Sgtats goons?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Only thing I can think of is some requests bc otherwise I can't imagine grinding in this game, the XP gain is a sloooow drip outside of the minibosses/bosses

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Only thing I can think of is some requests bc otherwise I can't imagine grinding in this game, the XP gain is a sloooow drip outside of the minibosses/bosses

Yeah that's what I thought, but there was no time to even go to mementos with the events after that palace going on, etc..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>TFW you kill a miniboss w/some lovely lvl3 guy equipped from s.linking

http://i.imgur.com/zVy3zLO.mp4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
most of the the requests i got from confidants were way easier than the other mementos bosses, cuz you can get them earlier in the game i guess

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i seen some crazy people talk about grinding to make the ultimate personas but you can just pay for that and money is way easier to grind and more useful so i dont get it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

i seen some crazy people talk about grinding to make the ultimate personas but you can just pay for that and money is way easier to grind and more useful so i dont get it

I was soo happy when I saw that confidant bonus

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

maybe it doesnt work on multipersona fusions? i have no clue

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It does. It's a shitload of money though. I wanted to fuse Lucifer before I beat the game but I didn't want to grind out the millions of yen it would've required.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol yeah it's pretty expensive. I could've made a killer persona 10 levels above me but it wouldve cost half my money, like 150k or something like that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i made one 20 levels above me for like $120k this morning but it was just a normal 2 way fusion

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFtthR8lpM

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

THat's poo poo tier. Peep this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W14fC7GkAo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

oh my god

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbAbuRA10NI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In between palace 6 and 7 there's 3+ hours of straight cutscenes. Heavenly

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The story reveals are epic though

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

the part where it pops up to say "theres a lot of story coming, you should save now"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Lmao @ the desert bus fmv

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the part where it pops up to say "theres a lot of story coming, you should save now"

Havent even seen this yet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I finished the 6th palace at 53, w/the average level being 53. Then, the day after the calling card was sent it jumped to 58. Literally thousands of GAFfags must be grinding before the boss for some reason lol. Sgtats goons?

i was only like 59 or 60 toward the final area then jumped like 10 levels because because the encounters in the last area crap out exp

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

maybe it doesnt work on multipersona fusions? i have no clue

it works for those too but i already had a perfect raphael [thats right it was a raphael with null phys]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I'm always a few levels behind the network average and it hasn't been a problem yet. except for palace 2 boss because I didn't have the attack that.. actually kinda breaks that fight. I had to grind one (1) level for that and it was rear end aside from all the extra yen

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Please resticky so I can find easier. Thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The palace 7 music owns.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
anyone else notice when you're sent to your room in the evening with only the option to sleep, sometimes the map on the fast travel screen displays and sometimes it doesn't?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scott zoloft posted:

anyone else notice when you're sent to your room in the evening with only the option to sleep, sometimes the map on the fast travel screen displays and sometimes it doesn't?

Sometimes it takes a few seconds to load for some reason which can make it look like it doesn't display if you exit right away

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Persona 5 is amazing

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I bought the 100,000 yen thing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can an IK change the title to Persona 5 has been out for 4 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU