Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

super macho dude posted:

Bray spears Randy into a room which is entirely devoted to Bray's collection of anime vinyl statues.

They both stop and stare at it

Show goes off the air like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also

Enzo/Cass -7500
Jericho -7500
Hardyz -13500
Bray -13500
Neville -7500
Braun -5550
Seth -7500
Alexa -2750

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I really want to see this.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jericho winning seems weird unless it's by countout or DQ

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

IcePhoenix posted:

Jericho winning seems weird unless it's by countout or DQ

same but Bray

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

same but Alexa

Really weird night

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Well its one way to put Owens back onto raw so they can run the whole Shield/HHH crew thing they want to do after teasing something more interesting with Owens for a few weeks.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Skinty McEdger posted:

Well its one way to put Owens back onto raw so they can run the whole Shield/HHH crew thing they want to do after teasing something more interesting with Owens for a few weeks.

This actually not only keeps Owens on Smackdown, but moves Jericho over if he wins the title. A DQ and then a huge beat-down to send Jericho off on the Fozzy tour seems the best way to go, unless people don't want to see the US title on television for a bit.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Bray winning this match but not the title fits his loser character perfectly

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

This actually not only keeps Owens on Smackdown, but moves Jericho over if he wins the title. A DQ and then a huge beat-down to send Jericho off on the Fozzy tour seems the best way to go, unless people don't want to see the US title on television for a bit.

it very much seems like we booking to move the guy who's leaving over to the show they want to bury

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It makes zero sense to take the US title off Owens when he just started the Face of America gimmick. DQ and a few apron powerbombs to send Jericho on tour seems more likely.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I always mix it up. So Jericho, Bray, and BRAUN are all heavy favorites? :stare:

Also Owens is staying on SD whether he's champion or not. They've outright said as such.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
has BRAUN ever not been a heavy favorite, everyone seemed to know that the plan was Braun/Lesnar at SummerSlam which would make him losing moronic

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

has BRAUN ever not been a heavy favorite, everyone seemed to know that the plan was Braun/Lesnar at SummerSlam which would make him losing moronic

True. Other hand, bow wow.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Not Summerslam, the June or July Raw PPV (was Bad Blood, now Great Balls of Fire)

Summerslam last I heard is Finn getting squashed by Brock (similar to Cena's match and Bryan's planned match)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Not Summerslam, the June or July Raw PPV (was Bad Blood, now Great Balls of Fire)

Summerslam last I heard is Finn getting squashed by Brock (similar to Cena's match and Bryan's planned match)

The second Brock retires forever will improve the product exponentially. Brock booking is worse than the worst Roman booking.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

That actually makes me angry.

The Cena thing was effective because he's John Cena (I'm still not sure the match was actually good, but it was so different and shocking that it was definitely effective) and even the Bryan thing would at least have been, in theory, after about 6 months of a hard push as the top guy.
Crushing Finn is outright cutting off the nose to spite the face. It's sacrificing a babyface that might hit big, in favour of building to a match with another face whose only pro is that kids buy his shirts, but honestly? Push Finn or Nakamura or even Kallisto that hard for that long, and I bet their shirt sales would look p. good too.

Like, if that's the level Vince is operative on, I half-expect the Hardys to do the Broken gimmick... for one night before Jeff pulls the contacts out and cuts a 'shoot' promo about dumb the whole thing is and how stupid the marks are for chanting DELETE.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Push Finn or Nakamura or even Kallisto that hard for that long, and I bet their shirt sales would look p. good too.

WWE has pushed Finn over Reigns.

Finn then proceeded to get injured yet again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I always mix it up. So Jericho, Bray, and BRAUN are all heavy favorites? :stare:

Also Owens is staying on SD whether he's champion or not. They've outright said as such.

Have they? Everything I've heard when watching seemed to say that the champion will be on SD and the non-champion goes to RAW

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rare Magic card l00k posted:

In a freak accident.

IcePhoenix posted:

Have they? Everything I've heard when watching seemed to say that the champion will be on SD and the non-champion goes to RAW

On the most recent SD they were very explicit about it.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Yes, because when Reigns gets injured they immediately abandon Plan Push Roman and go with someone else... :rolleyes:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

In a freak accident.

On the most recent SD they were very explicit about it.

Seems like the only reason to make that clear is if Owens is going to lose.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Yes, because when Reigns gets injured they immediately abandon Plan Push Roman and go with someone else... :rolleyes:

Let's ignore rumors, and base things on facts for a minute.

Reigns got injured, came back, and ultimately put over Seth Rollins (who injured Cena) in a huge moment at Mania 31. Rollins then proceeded to get buried by Brock in order to put over a Brock/Taker program. Somewhere in here he injured Sting, and Rollins then injured himself.
Reigns popped for who knows, put over Rollins. Then he came back and put over Ambrose and Balor. Rollins then injured Balor. Rollins was in a match that Mania that, in the mind of WWE, was just as important as Reigns' match, despite Rollins' best attempts to injure himself again.

Now, you're mad about Finn not being a top guy, and potentially being buried by Brock.

It seems to me like the guy you should be mad about being a top guy instead of Balor is Rollins or Brock, not Reigns. Because if either of those guys leave the main event picture, an open top guy spot for a full-timer will open, AND the chances of Balor getting injured wrestling top guys significantly decreases.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The second Brock retires forever will improve the product exponentially. Brock booking is worse than the worst Roman booking.

:yeah:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Odds have swung back to Bayley :shrug:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's no way the WWE gives the first dual champion thing to anyone but Charlotte.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yep

Only odds change so it looks a bit less crazy at least

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It turns out that 50/50 booking is actually insanely good.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's pretty much no one else on the roster for Bayley to feud with until they turn Sasha though, so I could still see an Alexa DQ win.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It turns out that 50/50 booking is actually insanely good.

There's a middle ground, don't be a dumbass. Also they're wasting their only effective booking on a part-timer who doesn't give a single gently caress.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its just seems from a "casual" perspective like World Champion Brock Lesnar is basically booked like World Champion Hollywood Hogan with Paul Heyman playing the role of Eric Bischoff.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

Its just seems from a "casual" perspective like World Champion Brock Lesnar is basically booked like World Champion Hollywood Hogan with Paul Heyman playing the role of Eric Bischoff.

Imagine that except Bischoff and Hogan both only show up every few months for a month or so then gently caress off again.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Imagine that except Bischoff and Hogan both only show up every few months for a month or so then gently caress off again.
I don't mind because RAW is bad and having Lesner show up every week would be more bad. Let him be the end-boss that shows up to kick someone's rear end every now and then as long as eventually you have heel Miz with the IC gloating about he's the most important RAW champion because he's the one who shows up and then get his rear end kicked by Lesner.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean, they're inextricably related.

Brock being a lazy rear end in a top hat in his matches is a separate thing entirely but all the problem of Brock Booking are to make a monster for Roman to slay. Goldberg was a refreshing little twist in the road but that's always been the point of this poo poo....probably ever since he ended the streak.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

I don't mind because RAW is bad and having Lesner show up every week would be more bad. Let him be the end-boss that shows up to kick someone's rear end every now and then as long as eventually you have heel Miz with the IC gloating about he's the most important RAW champion because he's the one who shows up and then get his rear end kicked by Lesner.

It's awful, it sucks, and it needs to stop. It''s been like this for over 3 years and it's all because of Roman. People need to realize this, accept it, and stop justifying it. It's the worst thing in WWE and has been for years and yes I'm including Roman.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's awful, it sucks, and it needs to stop. It''s been like this for over 3 years and it's all because of Roman. People need to realize this, accept it, and stop justifying it. It's the worst thing in WWE and has been for years and yes I'm including Roman.

I can't help but love the end of tonight, where Reigns is lying on the mat enjoying the laziest blade job as the announcers try to sell the 'murdered face' silence... and the crowd chants THANK YOU STROWMAN.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Crowds chanting You Deserve It at Roman whenever he gets murdered is a wrinkle I had not anticipated but am, honestly, totally on board with.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Roman is a lot better wrestler and more charismatic than Finn

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
also lol regardless of what you think of Brock's matches calling his performances lazy is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

Crowds chanting You Deserve It at Roman whenever he gets murdered is a wrinkle I had not anticipated but am, honestly, totally on board with.

It does almost redeem that stupid chant.