Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Barry Dilberito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm very sad re: what this thread has become

It's just a result from people getting Til Death Do Us Blart withdrawals

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
I apologize for the part I played in this. Let's get back to discussing the soft boys and their daddy.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

While the anime "Akira" is well animated, directed, and acted. The Manga as a whole is better plotted, more creative and daring in it's illustration, and as a whole a more substantial work.

Disney's wild, creative but beautifully-controlled set-pieces, eccentric memorable characters, and sheer rush of colour tower over anything on offer here.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASYVtDZzTCo

:perfect:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'm listening to episode 1 again (TAZ) and Barry Bluejeans almost had the most D&D fantasy name ever, Sildar Hallwinter

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

myron cope posted:

I'm listening to episode 1 again (TAZ) and Barry Bluejeans almost had the most D&D fantasy name ever, Sildar Hallwinter

every time they say barry bluejeans i reflexively think of that loving terrible D&D rear end name and laugh

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
But the Dilbert animé was good?

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

My Brother, My Brother, and Me is my very favoritest anime

https://twitter.com/reapersun_art/status/836482487559708672

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

creationist believer posted:

But the Dilbert animé was good?

Snappy Zings
Feb 19, 2003
I'M TOO FUCKING STUPID TO DO A SIMPLE SEARCH OF THE FORUMS.

standard owl posted:

J-Man: All Over Town™

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Whatever feelings about current TAZ are (I'm fine with it, but agree he's written himself into a infodump hole with so much left unexposited going into the end), I do hope he goes to a rules light/narrative heavy system for their next thing. Dungeon World itself is just a much better fit for the kind of stories these guys are telling and when Clint and all get the chance to be creative they are really good at it. It just needs to let the boys get their hands dirty with the creative stuff early in the day.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Justin and Sydnee are just straight-up smashed in this new sawbones

Also Sydnee getting way bigger applause than Justin is still hilarious

Beekeeping and You fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 30, 2017

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

http://epsee.tumblr.com/post/159922129301

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

That rules.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
When did Travvie wear a cape?

E: right, the secret society episode.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
My favorite episode of the Seeso show is Episode 2's bloopers

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/_Teejay5/status/858725389312643077
help

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

There's so many good details. I love the water bottles.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

this is the "Some Sort Of Digital Heaven" of CGI

meaning it's beautiful and perfect

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Asiina posted:

There's so many good details. I love the water bottles.

Oh man, I just noticed Griffin's blurred shirt.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The wooden turtle :allears:

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Asiina posted:

The wooden turtle :allears:

...six hundred dollars.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
On Rose Buddies Griffin said someone made a Mac the Turtle replica and sent it to him :allears:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm sorry are we talking about the Soft Boys in here? Why didn't you all say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaGRUJncvzc

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Hey, I recognize those eerily rendered noodles! This was made by the developer whom Nick interviewed about his playing-with-your-food simulator (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vc4bhIKLvc) :kimchi:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

standard owl posted:

I was going to complain that Griffin wasn't dabbing but then scrolled down to

Thread redeemed. The turtle stool :kiss:

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Going back to the most recent TAZ real quick, I know a lot of people are down on the world building stuff because they're spending like 30 minutes of game time on each of these worlds never to see them again. I actually find that kind of poignant though, especially in some of Merle and Magnus' character decisions to bond with and help these worlds in small ways before they're consumed. Then at the end Griffin forced them to confront how they're going to deal with these worlds they're only in temporarily via Lup's ethical objections, which was actually really brilliant. I agree this arc is limiting to the kind of interactions that made TAZ great to begin with but its only temporary and does provide enough interesting and funny stuff to keep me engaged.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why do y'all keep saying we won't see these world's again? Besides the fact that the civilizations we see are the monsters that The Hunger sends, I fully expect that the spirits of all the people the THB save will lend them their energy to create the Spirit Bomb.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yeah it sure seems like Griffin is setting it up as if the Hunger consumes worlds but doesn't destroy them, and at the THB will free them by the end. I'm sure they'll all be appearing again in a montage sequence at the end.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I can't wait to see the folks who deified Merle come face-to-face with Modern Merle.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

SpacePig posted:

I can't wait to see the folks who deified Merle come face-to-face with Modren Merle.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Did anyone else notice in the last Touch the Skyrim when Griff is typing "Modern Luigi" he actually does type modren for a second before correcting it?

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

purple death ray posted:

Did anyone else notice in the last Touch the Skyrim when Griff is typing "Modern Luigi" he actually does type modren for a second before correcting it?

I did! I dunno if it was intentional but I thought it was funny

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Why do y'all keep saying we won't see these world's again? Besides the fact that the civilizations we see are the monsters that The Hunger sends, I fully expect that the spirits of all the people the THB save will lend them their energy to create the Spirit Bomb.

Yes this is likely what will happen, I'm just repeating one of the common issues people have with this arc. Rather than make assumptions about what will happen, I'm just saying even if we never see them again it's still kind of poignant and allows for some neat character stuff.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I wonder if the McElroy brothers will be in Trolls 2.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Inzombiac posted:

I wonder if the McElroy brothers will be in Trolls 2.

they are in it

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Anxiously rechecking site for Rose Buddiez update.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/859468644446871554

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Watch nerds be mad next week when there is no new Adventure Zone