Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
isn't shine the mod of the fitness forum? how did eff get a probation there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I see at least two names there that aren't adding anything of value to anyone else's lives

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

He's an admin iirc

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Shine was an admin for a bit.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Also, Effectronica, my PM mailbox is full, you're welcome to email me if you want to hurl abuse until your probation is lifted.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

That's your problem aa you only care about tone and that inbox size.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

most of these probes appear to be for insults so like clearly there's not a shadowy mod cabal

also way to just gloss on over

being banned for death threats is ok but it would be nice to seem some of these bigoted assholes eff calls out also be banned

or is your whole deal civil bigotry is a ok as long as it's civil

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
what the gently caress is going on in this thread

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

oh god aa were you the one who was all "actually guys punching nazis is bad and we should give them a platform to air their views and debate them"

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

people get real mad about eff

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Also, Effectronica, my PM mailbox is full, you're welcome to email me if you want to hurl abuse until your probation is lifted.

This is just a cleverly contrived post who's purpose is to make you look popular. I know this stuff, I'm taking psychology next year.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

a lot of people demonstrating they have very little going on in their lives

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

The Muppets On PCP posted:

d&d chat: a lot of people demonstrating they have very little going on in their lives

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

We're having a discussion about management techniques to increase production.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

We're having a discussion about management techniques to increase production.

i'm a fan of loudly shouting at people to work harder

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

most of these probes appear to be for insults so like clearly there's not a shadowy mod cabal

also way to just gloss on over

being banned for death threats is ok but it would be nice to seem some of these bigoted assholes eff calls out also be banned

or is your whole deal civil bigotry is a ok as long as it's civil

Since your standard for "bigoted rear end in a top hat" seems to be "called out" (read "told to kill themselves") by Effectronica, then no, I don't think those people should be banned for that.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

You think of the staff as people?

The management police will arrive shortly to take you away, heretic!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

a lot of people demonstrating they have very little going on in their lives

We could talk about the story I'm writing. That's a thing going on for me

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I like to carry a gun around at the low ready. Because of the implication.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

No shipping.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

what genre is it?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

You think of the staff as people?

The management police will arrive shortly to take you away, heretic!

if i don't picture them with a base level of human dignity then it isn't as rewarding when i strip it away

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Since your standard for "bigoted rear end in a top hat" seems to be "called out" (read "told to kill themselves") by Effectronica, then no, I don't think those people should be banned for that.

known good posters: lover of police violence blowfish, the red army rapes against liberated soviet women were justified rudatron (and that one was just an insult)

but like i said give me some more time

and please keep telling me that civility = harmony

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I am hideous

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Volkerball posted:

I like to carry a gun around at the low ready. Because of the implication.

I'm not going to kill her. She can go to HR. But she won't. Because of the implication.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

known good posters: lover of police violence blowfish, the red army rapes against liberated soviet women were justified rudatron (and that one was just an insult)

Let's just get to the point where you call me a Nazi and say it's okay to punch me, all right? Why all the window-dressing?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

My vote is for don't kill yourself

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm not going to kill her. She can go to HR. But she won't. Because of the implication.

No no, it's that I obviously have the gun for something related to work. Maybe I'm checking it or taking it some other place that it's supposed to go. And it's obviously not loaded. And I wouldn't do anything with it even if it was. But people still work harder when I have it. Because of the implication.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Let's just get to the point where you call me a Nazi and say it's okay to punch me, all right? Why all the window-dressing?

:salt:

weren't you the one who wants the forced sterilization of ethiopian jews

like you might not be a nazi but :staredog:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

imagine being mad that a nazi got punched tho

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

nazis are p punchable. they always turn out to be big babies when threatened with a tiny bit of violence

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Condiv posted:

what genre is it?

Urban Fantasy I guess? It's about an underground city mythical creatures retreat to when they get forgotten by the world. Advanced tech starts to filter down and culminates in an underground sun maintained by a reactor, with the rest of the city being charged rent for sunlight. It follows a irish fae biker gang struggling with being broke as fuk

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You're confusing him with Netanyahu. They are both Jews but one is a prime minister of a country and the other is a internet poster. Easy mistake.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Condiv posted:

nazis are p punchable. they always turn out to be big babies when threatened with a tiny bit of violence

debate nazis.....with ur debatin fists

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

My vote is for don't kill yourself

i'm going to write in mickey mouse because the vote is rigged

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Urban Fantasy I guess? It's about an underground city mythical creatures retreat to when they get forgotten by the world. Advanced tech starts to filter down and culminates in an underground sun maintained by a reactor, with the rest of the city being charged rent for sunlight. It follows a irish fae biker gang struggling with being broke as fuk

are they morlocks

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

There's a lot of ground between overly-enforced civility on the one hand, and advocating the death/suicide/torture of other posters just because they disagree with you about poo poo like the minimum wage.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

how did libertarianism infect mythical creatures? :ohdear:

but it sounds cool :)

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
This thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9axGUdvV2c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

There's a lot of ground between overly-enforced civility on the one hand, and advocating the death/suicide/torture of other posters just because they disagree with you about poo poo like the minimum wage.

so did eff yank ur man ponytail too

• Locked thread