Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

:salt:

weren't you the one who wants the forced sterilization of ethiopian jews

like you might not be a nazi but :staredog:

Yeah, keep going down that road, make more unfounded accusations and give more credence to hearsay. You've almost convinced yourself that violence against me is not only acceptable, but necessary. It's only a few more steps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

but yeah majorian please tell me more about how rudatron's breathless one handed defense of the red army raping liberated soviet women was about 15 dollar minwage

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Condiv posted:

how did libertarianism infect mythical creatures? :ohdear:

but it sounds cool :)

It started as a small club and they didn't really know what to do when a ton of people came in and didn't properly formalize laws.

Thanks

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, keep going down that road, make more unfounded accusations and give more credence to hearsay. You've almost convinced yourself that violence against me is not only acceptable, but necessary. It's only a few more steps.

lol if you're gonna jack off because you think you're a martyr you can stop, i genuinely don't think about you at all

you're a waste of time at best

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

what is it with the last few days and people openly masturbating in d&d chat

oh right, it's the weekend i guess

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Too woke for this world

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/858815716446924802

Hopefully he gets picked up as a regular on Chapo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

so did eff yank ur man ponytail too

No, just made death threats against me. The usual.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

lol if you're gonna jack off because you think you're a martyr you can stop, i genuinely don't think about you at all

you're a waste of time at best

No, I think your defense of Effectronica is misguided and I'm bemused at the totally naked process in which you are slowly trying to rationalize his behavior to yourself so that you don't find yourself in the wrong.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stone cold posted:

but yeah majorian please tell me more about how rudatron's breathless one handed defense of the red army raping liberated soviet women was about 15 dollar minwage

whered this happen

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

No, just made death threats against me. The usual.

was this before or after you

Brainiac Five posted:

Why the gently caress would you post all friendly-like after your babbling paranoia about me and your contemptible attempts at sexually harassing me?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

My great-grandparents literally died in the Gulag.

I've made my opinion of tankies pretty clear in the past. I don't need to justify myself to you.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

R. Guyovich posted:

whered this happen

What, you're anxious to give him a medal?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

was this before or after you

That exchange took place over PM. I'll forward them onto you, if you like, and you can judge for yourself.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No, I think your defense of Effectronica is misguided and I'm bemused at the totally naked process in which you are slowly trying to rationalize his behavior to yourself so that you don't find yourself in the wrong.

:rolleyes:

ok, dad

R. Guyovich posted:

whered this happen

remember that real dumb thread about something like "should the ussr have faced war crimes trials"

it was a dumb thread and then rudatron turned it into a real creepy thread

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Bueno Papi posted:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/858815716446924802

Hopefully he gets picked up as a regular on Chapo.

Wikipedia posted:

According to the Washington Examiner, Gorka will soon exit his role at the White House, which a source told The Washington Examiner, was always supposed to be temporary. The source said Gorka's only known duties included speaking on television about counterterrism, as well as "giving White House tours and peeling out in his Mustang."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

This is dad chat. :shrug:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

That exchange took place over PM. I'll forward them onto you, if you like, and you can judge for yourself.

no thanks

i do not need your sexual harassment details thank you

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is dad chat. :shrug:

:thejoke:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

no thanks

I actually didn't sexually harass him. I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of me that you think I would do that.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

I actually didn't sexually harass him. I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of me that you think I would do that.

it's not about a low opinion of you per se so much as a. taking those accusations seriously and b. anybody can be a harasser

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

no thanks

Again, all the evidence you need is that Effectronica attacked him. Embarrassing.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Again, all the evidence you need is that Effectronica attacked him. Embarrassing.

given your record on cracking down (or not) on sexual violence, im surprised you chose to stick your head in

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

but again, im glad that victims must just be hysterical eh aa

clearly they're making it all up

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

given your record on cracking down (or not) on sexual violence, im surprised you chose to stick your head in

Super go gently caress yourself.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stone cold posted:

remember that real dumb thread about something like "should the ussr have faced war crimes trials"

it was a dumb thread and then rudatron turned it into a real creepy thread

i do not remember that thread but it sounds very bad

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What, you're anxious to give him a medal?

lol get lost you fuckin dweeb

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
can't you take this too one of those insufferable off forum chatrooms everyone else who used to post in dadchat uses?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Super go gently caress yourself.

haha yep, ok keep on trucking aa

guess date rape is just intoxicated consent is totally ok after all

i super appreciate that

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

it's not about a low opinion of you per se so much as a. taking those accusations seriously and b. anybody can be a harasser

Yet you don't want to see the actual conversation that took place. It doesn't sound to me like you're interested in the truth. It sounds like you're more interested in defending someone who shares your political viewpoint, and bashing someone who doesn't.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i found the thread/post. holy hell

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

can't you take this too one of those insufferable off forum chatrooms everyone else who used to post in dadchat uses?

But then we wouldn't be privy to this, would we?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

haha yep, ok keep on trucking aa

guess date rape is just intoxicated consent is totally ok after all

i super appreciate that

Two people getting high and loving isn't date rape, and you repeating this doesn't make it so. You can then claim that me contesting your views makes you feel that this isn't a safe space, but unlike with the slack chat, I don't feel compelled to leave just to avoid putting the admin thereof in an uncomfortable position. I paid to post here, unlike there.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

Yet you don't want to see the actual conversation that took place. It doesn't sound to me like you're interested in the truth. It sounds like you're more interested in defending someone who shares your political viewpoint, and bashing someone who doesn't.

or maybe it's because im not the kind of person who can really handle reading details of sexual harassment, assault, violence because of life experiences so

thanks tho

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Where can I buy one?!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Two people getting high and loving isn't date rape, and you repeating this doesn't make it so. You can then claim that me contesting your views makes you feel that this isn't a safe space, but unlike with the slack chat, I don't feel compelled to leave just to avoid putting the admin thereof in an uncomfortable position. I paid to post here, unlike there.

im glad you think intoxicated consent is absolute consent and discount victims

that's real precious

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

or maybe it's because im not the kind of person who can really handle reading details of sexual harassment, assault, violence because of life experiences so

thanks tho

The sum of it is that Effectronica said I got off on arguing with him. I sarcastically said "yeah, that's totally me, my wife likes to watch."

That's it.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
http://www.liquor.com/recipes/takumis-aviation/#gs.n90X1is

needed an excuse to pick up a new bottle of gin

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

But then we wouldn't be privy to this, would we?

i've seen kindergarten slap fights with more pathos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

im glad to learn once again that victims of rape aren't real victims unless they're passed out

makes me feel real fantastic inside

thanks aa you're a real stellar human being

• Locked thread