Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Stallion Cabana posted:

I don't think that's supposed to be a Saiyan tbh

I think that's gonna be another Pride Trooper of some sort, a more humanoid one would fit in pretty well with Toppo's Popeye design and the Commander's mechanical implants. I had actually been thinking that was a male character.

It's pretty definitely the Saiyan girl from the promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

what I wanna know is whether piccolo could rip off his own arms a bunch of times and then use them like bits/funnels from gundam

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
piccolo owns

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wonder if they're gonna throw in a U6 Namekian since I'd have to assume there's a Namek in U6 as well.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Manatee Cannon posted:

what I wanna know is whether piccolo could rip off his own arms a bunch of times and then use them like bits/funnels from gundam

he'd have to shoot ki blasts out of the stubs. but at that point he has rocket punch and what else does he need?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

So we just had an entire episode of Piccolo teaching Gohan not to job, could we actually be going to see Gohan in a major arc battle without throwing the fight in some spectacularly stupid way? i really want to believe!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

multijoe posted:

So we just had an entire episode of Piccolo teaching Gohan not to job, could we actually be going to see Gohan in a major arc battle without throwing the fight in some spectacularly stupid way? i really want to believe!

Well Goku and Piccolo are both throwing out the "Gohan is the strongest in the universe" cards again, AND Gohan has lost every single fight he's been in this arc, either by tie or just by losing.

So yeah there's a good chance Gohan could actually do poo poo. He's lost so many times already that him winning would be the real twist.

The last fight Gohan won in Dragon Ball that wasn't the one off against the random alien SSJ4 movie star was against Cell. That's how long his dry streak has been going. If he is ever going to be relevant again, it'll be now.

Though I'm thinking that he may have to step in against, like, Whis Dad. Something that he can properly direct his Hulk-like rage power at. Rail against the system itself, should Whis-Dad prove evil.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Are we thinking he goes SSB2 or like, Mystic Blue or some poo poo?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

mystic form with god ki would just have red hair wouldn't it

for anyone that lamented the lack of use the basic ssg form got, gohan's probably your man

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
It would be pretty good if Gohan shows up in Mystic form, and everyone who can sense god ki just kinda goes "oh, that's, uh... interesting".

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We didn't actually see Gohan not letting his guard down. He kept saying he understood the lesson, and then fell for it again.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The real question is, why aern't they training the the time chamber. Why is no one training in the time chamber?! :psyduck:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

The real question is, why aern't they training the the time chamber. Why is no one training in the time chamber?! :psyduck:

Vegeta blew it the gently caress up, didn't he?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Vegeta blew it the gently caress up, didn't he?

It's been blown up like three times by this point

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

when dende moved the lookout he never moved it back and now nobody can find it

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I really don't think there's gonna be any big evil to this arc

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I guess for the same reason goku didn't want to during the cell games, tho if they were just gonna use senzu beans anyway then idk if it makes a difference

alternatively someone forgot it was there

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
The main players who'd get the most out of it (Goku, Vegeta, Gohan) seem a bit preoccupied with trying to sort out a coherent team for the universe ending tournament/looking after a day old baby. Its also been repeatedly emphasized that wider team coherence and strategy is the name of the game rather than simple brute force. If the chamber can still only take two guys at a time its not going to be terribly useful.

Don't they have to stay in the chamber for an entire day before the door opens?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

first time goku went in as a kid, he didn't last the whole day so I don't think so

also gohan isn't preoccupied with poo poo; he and piccolo are punching each other until it's time to go

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

My favorite scene might have been the one where 18 and Krillin are just casually beating eachother up and Marron is all happy, with the neighbors just baffled and wondering whats wrong with them. :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Elfgames posted:

The second zeno

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Zedd posted:

My favorite scene might have been the one where 18 and Krillin are just casually beating eachother up and Marron is all happy, with the neighbors just baffled and wondering whats wrong with them. :v:

That was great. Also the ultimate Gohan blinking black hair transformation was awesome.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the Super dub's next episode is the one where Goku discovers that Whis is training Vegeta and the dubbed lines are just perfect

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Condiv posted:

he'd have to shoot ki blasts out of the stubs. but at that point he has rocket punch and what else does he need?

Then hed be a big green android 16.

(Hellzone grenade -> hells flash, both are the sons of a longtime enemy of goku and created to kill goku, they were both influential figures to gohan, they both like wide open spaces in nature, both are quiet and stoic, *x-files theme*)

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

They're never gonna bring back 16 because his death was so influential I guess. It's a drat shame.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Android 16 is on the Do Not Resurrect list with Raditz and Grandpa Gohan.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Android 16 doesn't need to return when 17 has taken up his mantle as the ally to nature and the nightmare to poachers.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Elfgames posted:

You have a strange definition of Evil.

Countless lives are going to be ended on a bureaucratic whim. But as long as it's being done by a friendly face, right?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

sassassin posted:

You have a strange definition of Evil.

Countless lives are going to be ended on a bureaucratic whim. But as long as it's being done by a friendly face, right?

Dragon Ball had a big bad, Saiyan Saga had a big bad, Namek Saga had a big bad, Cell Saga had a big bad, Buu Saga had a big bad, Beerus Saga had a big bad, Zamasu Saga was about nothing BUT that goddamn fruit cup and his repressed S&M issue, but no, this guy thinks, with the head angel smiling like he just got done doing down on Lucifer, with all of existence ready to be destroyed, will not have a big bad to punch.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Look, if the gods say countless trillions of ningen lives need to be erased from existence because their universes weren't moral enough, who are we to judge? Really they brought it upon themselves for not doing more to improve their Mortal Level Rank that High Priest just came up with.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

multijoe posted:

Look, if the gods say countless trillions of ningen lives need to be erased from existence because their universes weren't moral enough, who are we to judge? Really they brought it upon themselves for not doing more to improve their Mortal Level Rank that High Priest just came up with.

I just want a really minimalist but detailed scene of the Grand Angel intently watching clips from the Zamasu episodes, lingering on his constant ningen whining, as his expression grows more and more Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Black August posted:

I just want a really minimalist but detailed scene of the Grand Angel intently watching clips from the Zamasu episodes, lingering on his constant ningen whining, as his expression grows more and more Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense.

And so the 42% Ningen Plan was born ...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Hjalmar posted:

Android 16 is on the Do Not Resurrect list with Raditz and Grandpa Gohan.

Don't forget Nappa.

Edit: Android 16 couldn't be resurrected as far as I could tell because he was 100% robot as opposed to 17 and 18 which are hybrids.

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 1, 2017

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The head angel makes sense as a big bad but I still think the second Zeno is going to be a bad guy considering he's red in the opening (as opposed to the contrasting blue from the first) and he mirrors the first's moves instead of mimicking them (before realizing it and correcting himself)

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

seiferguy posted:

Don't forget Nappa.

Edit: Android 16 couldn't be resurrected as far as I could tell because he was 100% robot as opposed to 17 and 18 which are hybrids.

Android #8 got res'd after Boo destroyed the world.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
That's just because Dragon Ball would be too drat sad if Android 8 was dead forever

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Android 8 is a Frankenstein, so clearly enough of him was human to count as a living thing

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If you can wish back a building or some underwear you can wish back an android

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

IcePhoenix posted:

The second zeno

He's possessed by Zamasu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Rhonne posted:

He's possessed by Zamasu.

he didn't recoil and scream "NINGEN!!" when goku touched him so i doubt this

• Locked thread