Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
He got the drat halberd again, how is that humanly possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Holy poo poo I dont think I found that bonfire.

Granted the run to Nito from the patches bonfire isn't too bad if you hug the wall and sprint past everything.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
The run from patches to Nito is quicker anyway since you just fall down by that skeleton with a bow near the black knight and that gets you the silver serpent ring (the item woolie couldn't figure out how to get to) and another drop that lands you at the division between the dark half of the tomb and the brighter half.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
HotS is actually boring as gently caress and any non-map objective action you do is pointless.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Foxhound posted:

HotS is actually boring as gently caress and any non-map objective action you do is pointless.

Preaching to the choir, bro. I've played like four MOBA matches and none of them were fun or interesting in any way.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I am so unbelievably happy that woolie got kicked, I was afraid the messages would save him

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I haven't watched today's episode but know exactly what you mean.

That might be my favorite trap in all of Dark Souls.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
https://www.twitch.tv/matthewmcmuscles

Matt's streaming Mario Kart 8.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

Rodyle posted:

I haven't watched today's episode but know exactly what you mean.

That might be my favorite trap in all of Dark Souls.

Woolie really crushing the back half of Dark Souls. There's not much left to go, probably around a dozen video remaining.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

davidHalestorm posted:

Woolie really crushing the back half of Dark Souls. There's not much left to go, probably around a dozen video remaining.

A dozen? I'd be shocked if we had half that left, unless there's something besides Nito and Gwyn I'm forgetting.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I see two videos at most as long as Woolie doesn't find something else to take forever on.

One if the finale is like 40 minutes or an hour like they do sometimes.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah all woolie has left is to navigate skeleton baby gulch, kill nito, fight some black knights, and kill gwyn.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

YEAH I KNEW IT, I LOVE YOU CLIFF KICKING SKELETON

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They're going to end soon since they said they already stopped recording, unless we're watching the beginning of an 8 hour session. I would say at least 3 more videos. 1 For nito, 1 for lore poo poo because Pat, and one for Gwen.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'm a bit behind on Dark souls but Woolie doing everything he could to hit Siegmeyer during that fight was hilarious

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Hard progress in the first 5 minutes, nothing but faffing about for the next 25.

Never change, Woolie.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Phantasium posted:

Hard progress in the first 5 minutes, nothing but faffing about for the next 25.

Never change, Woolie.

That's Chewie & Fuckface play Dark souls for ya.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

To be fair, this is basically the last chance to faff about and tie up any loose ends.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
You'd think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if Woolie decided to warp back up and spend the next episode checking if the female undead merchant or Andre has something new to say.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Highly recommend paiges mario kart stream. After pat threw a tantrum because his win wasn't acknowledged good enough paige threatened to put bleach in his sleep apnea mask.

She also revealed that pat has a disability support step ladder for use around his apartment but that his father who is even shorter than pat is borrowed it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

The podcast should hopefully cover the reactions to COD WW2.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Visidan posted:

Highly recommend paiges mario kart stream. After pat threw a tantrum because his win wasn't acknowledged good enough paige threatened to put bleach in his sleep apnea mask.

She also revealed that pat has a disability support step ladder for use around his apartment but that his father who is even shorter than pat is borrowed it.

I'm watching it rn and cannot wait to get to that :allears: the reveal that Pat and Paige sleep in different beds was unsurprising yet amazing.

e: holy poo poo the tantrum

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 1, 2017

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm watching it rn and cannot wait to get to that :allears: the reveal that Pat and Paige sleep in different beds was unsurprising yet amazing.

I thought they mentioned during the Until Dawn run that pat has his own bed room.

Makes sense given how neurotic the little gnome is.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Visidan posted:

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

the reveal that Pat and Paige sleep in different beds was unsurprising yet amazing.

pat...oh my god

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Depths posted:

pat...oh my god

https://twitter.com/Karthek/status/858878719603097600
I'll never get over the screech

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/139258184?t=1h51m20s
The start of the segment. Pat agreed to do the makeup thing anyway and uh, things go places.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Final Dark Souls video.

The evil is defeated meme etc etc.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Well they still 'gotta' do the ds3 dlc in some form, regardless if it's a steam it'll be videos on the channel :v:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I mean at this point they may as well just do it as a traditional LP.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

They probably make more money as a stream thanks to donations but yeah it should be a LP just to finish it off.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Visidan posted:

I'm not surprised at all that pat has sleep apnea.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Checking in on the live podcast and Matt is just dead checking out twitter or tumblr while Chewie & Fuckface talk about Melee players.

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/859138218188574722

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 21:18 on May 1, 2017

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Checking in on the live podcast and Matt is just dead checking out twitter or tumblr while Chewie & Fuckface talk about Melee players.

Sounds about right.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Dark Lord Tarkington walking out with the Jubliant Catarina smile on his face is the funniest drat thing.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Oh dang, night in the woods LP coming up. Also, Yakuza moving to the daily slot, the DS3 lp steam soon.

Pigbuster fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 1, 2017

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Woolie..................................................................................................................................................................did it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Pigbuster posted:

Oh dang, night in the woods LP coming up
Awwwww poo poo, nice

Guessing it's woolie and pat since matt already played it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Captain Invictus posted:

Awwwww poo poo, nice

Guessing it's woolie and pat since matt already played it

Woolie and Matt, actually. Pat overheard the end of hte first session and he describes it as a performance piece. The DS3DLC stream should also be This Saturday and the Black LP should happen this week but they haven't recorded it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
they're LPing Black???