Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
Sky Knight Selena
Ninja Laslow
Great Lord Effie
Lodestar Kaze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Ah yes, Peri. Why do you have Dark Mage when you have a 5% Magic growth? No seriously, WHY?

My votes are:

Great Lord Corrine
Wyvern Lord Camilla
Lodestar Odin Dark
Sky Knight Selena

I'm assuming that Dread Fighter and Dark Flier are off the table for some reason, right?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Ninja Laslow
Great Lord Selena

You can never have enough ninjas, and Great Lord lets Selena keep her sword rank.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

AradoBalanga posted:

Ah yes, Peri. Why do you have Dark Mage when you have a 5% Magic growth? No seriously, WHY?

My votes are:

Great Lord Corrine
Wyvern Lord Camilla
Lodestar Odin Dark
Sky Knight Selena

I'm assuming that Dread Fighter and Dark Flier are off the table for some reason, right?

I'm going to do a 2nd wave of class changing. I'm not switching like 9 people all at once right when the whole Conquest party isn't available yet.

You were hopeless at first. Always saying our old names.

Tae fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 30, 2017

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Tae posted:

I'm going to do a 2nd wave of class changing. I'm not switching like 9 people all at once right when the whole Conquest party isn't available yet.
Ah, that makes sense then.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

great lord selena so she gets her girlfriend's class

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I don't remember Kjelle being a great lord

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Great Lord Selena to avoid comparisons to her mother, keep her weapon rank, and keep Ylissean heirlooms in Ylissean hands, gently caress's sake Chrom
Wyvern Lord Camilla so it's easier to snap the game over your knee

slink_bot
Aug 1, 2016
Ninja Laslow
Great Lord Selena

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Ninja Laslow
Spear Fighter Corrine
Great Lord Peri
because she's good as one and it uses the same weapon classes as cavalier

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Ah Cheve. One guess if I'm going to do a reverse of the Birthright map. Although now I'm starting to get confused on the timeline with Ryoma not being with Scarlet, Takumi escaping the bottomless Canyon, etc. Better to just not think about it.

Okay game, I know it's Krakenburg at this point.

Yes, Iago. We've just now made it back. It's good to be home. I haven't any time to waste, though. I'd like to report to Father right away.
Yes, of course. I'm sure you have much to discuss.
By the way, what's with all the commotion around here? Did something happen?

Our soldiers are preparing to quash it as we speak, before it gets out of hand.
Another rebellion...
I'm sure King Garon can fill you in on the specifics if you so please. He's waiting for you in the reception room. I would advise against keeping him waiting.
Excellent. I shall go immediately. *leaves*
...Hmph, little snake. Parading around the castle like nothing happened.

Utterly. Utterly shocked that Iago was the reason why Ryoma was there.

I'll just have to make sure my next plan isn't so easy for her to slither out of...

*Later, in the throne room*

You're growing stronger right before my eyes. I am proud of you, my daughter.
Thank you, father.
But we must never rest on our laurels. Cheve requires immediate attention. Perhaps Iago already told you, but there's been a rebellion there. It's still small, but it won't remain so. Cheve is known for it's skilled knights.

"I had a vision of being killed by one of their knights. Also there was a tank involved."

I'm sending our standing army to strike them down before this gets out of control. I'm trusting you, Corrine, to lead them to victory.
You want ME to lead our standing army against the Chevois knights?!
That is correct.
I'm honored by this opportunity, Father. I truly am. It's just... I don't have the necessary expertise to lead our troops against such a talented army.

Are you defying me, girl?! I am entrusting you with this mission because I believe you can succeed. Do not disappoint me, my daughter.
But, Father... *sigh*
Understood. I won't let you down. I will suppress the rebellion in Cheve.
I have high hopes for you, Corrine. You are dismissed.
Father, wait! If I may have just a moment of your time, I have something to report.
Well? Out with it.

What?!

Dude, she was literally standing there the entire time.

Greetings, your majesty.
Azura...
Yes, milord. It is I.
Hmm, how unexpected. I never thought I'd see your face again. If you wish, you may go with Corrine to suppress the rebellion. Think of it as a chance to see more of your homeland.

Nice family reunion. Actually, I'm pretty sure Garon didn't even acknowledge Azura as a former family member in Birthright. Just a lot of "Augh, the song hurts me!!!"

*Garon leaves*

What? If anything, he was calmer and more respectful than usual. :psyduck:

You're his long-lost daughter, and yet he barely spoke a word to you...
It's quite all right, Corrine. I didn't expect much.
But he's your father! It's not right. He should be more... I don't know...
It's fine. Please don't worry about it. To be honest, I never thought I'd see him again.

Also, you really shouldn't talk as someone that left her Hoshidan family for...god, she still thinks Garon is just misunderstood.

Azura...

*A moment later with Corrine alone*

They've been separated for a lifetime, yet they barely spoke to each other.
Something about it bothers me, though I can't put my finger on it. Ah well, I haven't time to dwell. I must prepare to depart with the army. Speaking of, I'm pretty sure this is where the soldiers gather to rest...

Goddamnit, I forgot being in Nohr means being allies with this guy.

Hans! What do you want?
So it's true. I heard a rumor that our young princess would be leading us. Congratulations on the honor, princess Corrine.
Enough with the flattery, Hans. Did you need me for something?
Yes, I've been awaiting your arrival. As a member of the standing army, I will be accompanying you to Cheve. I've been ordered to aid you in whatever task you you request of me.
You? Helping me?

As opposed to...the multiple times Garon tried to kill you, including literally blowing up the capital of Hoshido and killing your real mom...?

A thousand apologies, milady. I pray you can find it in your heart to forgive me. King Garon commanded I attack you so as to test your abilities.
You should be pleased to know you far exceeded his expectations. Despite being a Hoshidan royal, you chose to side with our great kingdom of Nohr. You chose to remain with your Nohrian siblings and the man who raised you.

You know you picked the right route when Hans is throwing acolades

I have every faith that you'll lead us well and to victory, milady.

Um...
Odd. There doesn't seem to be any fighting at the moment.
Perhaps they've returned to their safe houses for the night.
We should do the same. We'll be better prepared for tomorrow if we get some rest. I know of an abandoned place nearby. Shall we head that way?
Sounds great.

Huh?!

Hi, Takumi

Ow, Takumi

Really gotta make sure to show that Nohr can't afford pants. Except Peri for some reason.

drat, so close. I was aiming for your traitorous head.
Takumi! Are you insane? You could have killed-

Yeah, THAT'S THE POINT

Stay back, Corrine! It's too dangerous.
Hiding behind your fake sister, are you? You've reached a new low. It matters not. I have an army of soldiers at my command.
Stop this, Takumi. This doesn't concern you or Hoshido. I've come to peacefully suppress the rebellion in Cheve. Please, lay down your bow and return to Hoshido where you belong.

"Scarlet, I can explain this. I really, really thought Garon wasn't evil because he's my daddy"

Bah, I knew you hounds would try to stop our righteous rebellion. All the more reason to stand our ground!
I seem to have angered you, stranger. May I ask who you are?
The name's Scarlet. I'm part of the resistance here in Cheve. I've had my people tracking you ever since you left Nohr. Our Hoshidan allies were all too grateful to receive word of your whereabouts.

Traitor? Ha! Nohrian logic never ceases to amuse me. Scarlet did the same thing as Corrine, only SHE chose the right side. Joining the enemy and laying a trap for your own countrymen... Sound familiar?

I would play a Birthright where you're Scarlet against a Nohrian Corrine.

Quiet, you! Don't say such awful things about my sister, or you'll be sorry! Corrine didn't betray anyone! She's the best person in the world!
Ugh, who allowed this little brat to speak? How irritating.

Wow, Takumi. You suck...but not because you shot Elise. You suck because she's still alive. I mean seriously? She's got like 5 defense.

Elise!!
The sight of that Nohrian brat makes me sick. Just die already.
Scarlet and I won't stop until we free Cheve from Nohrian oppression. I plan to eliminate all who stand in our way. It's you against us, Corrine. Isn't that just what King Garon wants? For all of us to fight to the death?

If we could just talk things out, we could end this war peacefully. Fighting isn't the only way. How many more people must die before you see that?
QUIET, NOHRIAN SCUM! I've had enough of your lies to last a lifetime. I'm going to kill you all and bring peace back to Hoshido! All troops, prepare for battle! Destroy the Nohrian army!!
Takumi!

Again, in their eyes, you blew up their capitol and killed mommy Hoshido in some involvement.

I'll... kill you all... Y-yes...

Still under that dark curse, huh. Must suck without a song to clear that up.

So it's a reverse of Cheve, except I have way less troops and the houses are way down there to get treasures.

Even with the very quick elimination of Nyx, Silas, and Mozu, I still have to kick out four characters.

Laslow is now a Ninja, that was the most agreed upon change I saw.

Laslow's Ninja Growths
HP: 55
STR: 50
MAG: 0
SKL: 65
SPD: 50
LCK: 55
DEF: 40
RES: 40

Stats of team HERE

Bench 4: http://www.strawpoll.me/12868773

Selena's Future, Great Lord or Sky Knight: http://www.strawpoll.me/12868775

Starbridge64
Jun 5, 2013
Whew, all caught up with this LP now. Throwing in my two cents on Fates, I'd say I found the gameplay to be pretty enjoyable and improved over Awakening's. Only played through Revelations and Birthright, didn't bother with Conquest so I could save space on my 3DS for other games, but I may give it a shot someday since I've heard it has the better maps, revamped weapon triangle, new classes, and such.

Oh the plot, my god... It's really something else and Conquest's being the worst out of the three, so far I can see why it is after catching up. A shame they tried to play up the importance of your choices, yet fell flat trying to make a complex story. Despite that, I still found it to be pretty decent game overall. Wish the writing wasn't so weak.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Is it wrong that I'm more interested in what's going on with the Awakening characters than with the story of Fates?

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Nah, Laslow is also my favourite character in Fates. I like Selena a lot more than Severa too and Odin is still funny to me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

So it's a reverse of Cheve, except I have way less troops and the houses are way down there to get treasures.

drat Conquest and their bizarrely tight deployment limits.

Mysticblade posted:

Nah, Laslow is also my favourite character in Fates. I like Selena a lot more than Severa too and Odin is still funny to me.

Scarlet's my favorite character. But, Kagero, Oboro and Orochi all all pretty great too, honestly.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
A few things I never get about Fates.

1. That despite initiating the war, for the most part Hoshido is the one constantly invading Nohr.
2. How are all the siblings besides Sakura able to go run off to mess with stuff outside their country when they have lost their leader.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Yukimura was in charge of hoshido in birthright. Should be the same in conquest.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Tae covered the second point, but the first point you can probably put down to just more garbage Conquest writing and/or them being too lazy to come up with some random enemy groups. Fort Dragonfall is fairly deep within Nohr, and nowhere near being on a straight path between Hoshido and the capital city of Windmire, and we were apparently only supposed to be passing through it on the way to a port city. So some random Hoshidan contingent being there is utterly nonsensical and basically only there to explain picking up Azura on that map - because clearly some random Hoshidan troops kidnapping a princess when the rest weren't looking, then travelling across nearly the entire continent and deep into enemy territory was the best possible explanation for that.

Ryoma being present in Garon's summer palace... I don't even want to hazard a guess. I'm just going to go with Iago teleporting them there when they weren't looking. I mean, that was the same chapter where Elise had some other mysterious disease than Takumi had in Bithright, what with the herbs apparently only being found in Hoshido when the exact opposite explanation was given in Birthright.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Let's just summarize it as "the writers didn't give a poo poo, so why should we?"

I mean, the "story" is painfully bad (especially with how nonsensical it gets in Conquest; at least Birthright made a minimum of logical sense, with a few glaring exceptions), but as far as I'm aware most people don't play Fire Emblem for the story. Just skip the cutscenes if they bother you; I certainly do.

By the way, that idiocy with the Rainbow Sage and his "I don't need to give you my power, because the trial itself was enough" BS? That would be INSTANTLY fixed by just having him give you some ultra-rare stat booster or something; I mean, it's frustrating how that map's current form serves almost no purpose other than filler, but if you actually tangibly benefited from it (beyond a weapon power-up which could've been done anytime) the complaints would probably go away (for the most part, at least).

Starbridge64
Jun 5, 2013

Mysticblade posted:

Seeing those three come back wasn't much of a surprise, though as Tae showed in their supports, I do like that Selena mellowed out. Showing that she's used to Odin's usual schtick of being theatrical for example, It's a nice touch.

Despite the bad writing the game has, I've grown to like a lot of the characters.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

RareAcumen posted:

drat Conquest and their bizarrely tight deployment limits.

They've got nothing on Revelation.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.

dscruffy1 posted:

Is it wrong that I'm more interested in what's going on with the Awakening characters than with the story of Fates?

Honestly, I was surprised how much more I liked Selena/Severa and Laslow/Inigo in this game. I didn't care about Inigo and I hated Severa in Awakening. Honestly, I fell like the writing for these three is surprisingly good for this game.

...putting aside the fact that the game never tells you WHY they're here outside of DLC.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Voting will end in one hour. I thought Peri was safe, but I guess me having a Cavalier was too much. RIP Elbow Room

Let me feel those arms! Woo! Shivers! A big hunk like you is just what the healer ordered.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Selena turning the tables on Laslow was always a solid support for me, got a good laugh from me

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Voting's over. Peri, Kaze, Jakob, Arthur are out. Selena is a great lord.

No one likes Jakob

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I like Jacob!

In classes that aren't butler.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
I always find it ironic when the Awakening characters start going on about fate, considering the attitude their origin game took on the subject.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Selena gets voted in as a Great Lord, as she becomes the 2nd "promoted" unit on the team since all DLC classes have base stats as high as them.

Selena's growths as Great Lord
HP: 55
STR: 45
MAG: 5
SKL: 35
SPD: 55
LCK: 45
DEF: 55
RES: 35

Selena basically trades off skill growth for luck, otherwise she's a speedy fighter with above-average defensive growths.

Peri, Kaze, Jakob, and Arthur are out for this mission. Possibly forever in Peri's case because you really can't get behind in levels for this game.

Effie stands ready with a Javelin to counter some Knights with Odin ready to counterstrike. Niles pairs up with Laslow to basically solo the left side of spellcasters.

12% chance of killing any of these Knights is pretty good.

Odin gets another excellent level, and is invaluable as a tank buster for Conquest. The Sting Shuriken was a huge reason why magic was mostly an afterthought in Birthright, honestly.

That's Niles's hit rates for every single mage except one. I'll keep count on his kills: 2

These pair-ups of a knight and wyvern rider will start bee-lining towards the team. A very tricky surrounding assault when Takumi is looming at the bottom of the right side's bridge.

For a promoted unit, he doesn't seem that strong but actually he's pretty drat annoying because of Pass able to snipe a fragile unit. Remember when 17 speed was considered "slow?" Because Takumi legitimately a majority of the team because Conquest units.

Selena starts off strong in her new class, and picks up Dual Striker. Funnily enough, Dual Striker actually makes Selena's PSkill super deadly instead of mildly interesting.

As Odin cleans up the remaining knights, Niles bags his third mage.

Effie baits out some knights from below and Beruka gains a level off a guard support.

Niles counterkills kill number four before two figures arrive from the wall's entrance.

Why are they making such a racket this late at night? I need my beauty rest! I bet it's those Chevois jerks again. I've had it up to my ears with them. Can't they all just drop dead already?! Benny, I'm talkin' over here!
...Yes, Charlotte. They're very loud.
Um, excuse me, but are you two with the rebels?

Geez, the nerve of some people. Comparing us to those savages! Ain't that right, Benny?
... Sure.
Ah, my apologies. I didn't realize you were Nohrian border guards.
I'm Corrine, princess of Nohr. I'm here to suppress this rebellion.
HUH?! You're a p-princess? Oh...

I must have been bitten by an evil little fairy, hee hee. I'm so VERY sorry.
Please forgive my rude companion, milady. She's... eccentric.
No need to apologize.
But what are you two doing here? Have you come to help us?
... No milady. The rebels were being loud, so Charlotte wanted to kick their—

OF COURSE we're here to help you. I'm a delicate flower, but I know how to battle. Why bother living if we can't help our fair princess in her time of need? Ain't that... I mean, isn't that right, my dear Benny?
... Sure.
Well, you both look strong and able, so we'd be grateful for your help. All I ask is that you do all you can to spare the lives of our enemies.
Of course, my princess! Little flowers like me are ill-equipped to kill anyway. Oh, goodness! I haven't properly introduced myself, have I? Silly me!

It's nice to make your royal acquaintance! I'll do everything I can to make you proud.
It's, um, nice to meet you as well. If you'll excuse me... *Leaves*

Before you know it, we'll be rubbing elbows with royals, heh heh!
...Whatever you say, Charlotte.

...Okay then. Let's check out the stats.

PSkill: Unmask-When engaging a female enemy, Damage +4 and Critical rate +20

Charlotte is speedy and strong, and in some cases really strong. However, she's kinda screwed for this mission because she still has Gamble equipped, which'll make it hard for her to hit. Especially since she has a Steel Axe, a weapon so inaccurate that even Camilla struggles at times to hit with.

PSkill: Fierce Mien-Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Avoid reduced by 10

If Effie is the strong one, Benny is the tankiest of tanks. Way more defense than Effie, and slightly more accurate because of his PSkill. He's just bulky, nothing more to say.

Interestingly, there's no character specific conversations with any of the enemies for this mission. Which is weird, because there's a couple characters never seen before on Conquest.

It can't be... I'm so much stronger now! How could this...happen...

Odin takes out the hardest part of the map with a nice crit. And you guys wanted to bench him....

Standard Orochi, except she has Elbow Room because...I dunno, the programmers really wanted her to get the extra +1 damage?

Orochi already promoted with 12 speed. Good for you.

11 strength is kinda annoying, but I'm specifically using Niles for mages and fliers so it's not that much of a problem. At worst, he'll swallow a strength tonic.

Next turn, an Outlaw arrives.

A chaotic battle is the perfect time to take the villagers for all they're worth...

You might think it's a fast clock to reach the villages, but that outlaw is a three move variant, so he'll take about five more turns to reach a village which is plenty of time.

Hmm. Well uh, at least he has dibs for that Spirit Dust.

Orochi was kinda worrisome because of Seal Res, but the positions of the mages are in a way that you can kill most of them before dealing with her.

Laslow is one more level away from being a real ninja.

A lot of cleaning up the remaining mooks here.

Laslow learns Poison Strike. Please don't take him away from me, people.

Reina is here as well. She does 10 damage to Effie which is absurd when she has Beruka support stats. Yumi's are too strong.

Reina is only slightly stronger than her recruitment in Birthright, but such a threat now because Conquest.

Starting up my victory lap.

Charlotte flips her axe and poses seductively as her victory stance.

Huh? There's a battle going on? Oh, OK. I'll lock up tight. Thanks for the warning. In fact... take this. Might come in handy.

Free Master Seal.

Hit all the important stats, a good start.

I'll just stay inside. I was about to hit the hay anyway. Here, take this before you go.

Thanks for the 5k.

Blah. She learns Charm at least, which is +2 damage to anyone around Selena.

Here, have this. Anything to help end this war quickly. I only hope that King Garon eventually learns to rule with compassion...

Yeah, I'm sure that'll happen

And of course the senile old man gives us a Blessed Lance, one of the more useless weapons.

One more house.

Our rebels feel differently, but the people of Cheve are loyal to Nohr. Please believe me! Here, take this as proof of our loyalty.

And with the Arms Scroll in hand, time for the boss.

Bow breaker makes Scarlet a little annoying to fight, but she only has melee weapons so Odin can make it easy pickings.

Odin countercrits an enemy, and Effie gains a level off a guard defense with every stat except HP and resistance going up.

Enemy reinforcements trigger when get in Scarlet's range, but they're just unpromoted mooks.

Just setting up the perfect kill opportunity.

Sorry, Scarlet.

Charlotte is already better than Arthur. Talk about power creep.

For some reason I thought Beruka was higher leveled.

And Charlotte finishes off the map with yet another terrific level.

Tae fucked around with this message at 16:39 on May 2, 2017

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

CptWedgie posted:

I always find it ironic when the Awakening characters start going on about fate, considering the attitude their origin game took on the subject.

Although I agree with you, I'm kinda more irritated at how they fawn on the royals same as the other retainers.

Owain at minimum, and quite possibly Severa (from Robin or Virion) and Inigo (from Chrom or either of the aforementioned) have the same noble bloodline credentials as any of the Nohr royals, and they all were pals with Lucina, who was the uncontested ruler of all human civilization. Hell, any one of them could be a demigod. But they still fawn over the royals like everybody in the game goes for Corrin, with similar levels of justification.

Then again, the game is on way more of a born better kick than Awakening's "You are yourself, before you are any man's son. Remember that." themes, so it's of a piece with the rest of the garbage, I suppose. Still dumb.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

It's nice to see that Charlotte absorbed Scarlet's excellent growths with that kill. From one axe woman to another, eh.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Beruka always turned out low level for me, as she's in front tanking and weakening others but never taking the kills herself. It's also always an unexpected low level, like "wait, why is she this low, I use her all the time".

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Aw yes. Benny and Charlotte are my favorite characters in all of Conquest, even if they're generally mediocre gameplay-wise. (yes even over Arthur sue me)

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Very glad to see Charlotte getting some excellent levels; she's one of my favorite characters.

It's somewhat easy to get her to a 100% crit rate, which is hilarious.

Benny.... I have literally never used Benny outside of this map. Just don't care for him. Also, I was using a male Corrin that I didn't pair with a Corrinsexual, so one of the dudes had to forgo a wife/being used at all.

Sorry Benny.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Now that I've had an opportunity to actually see more of Charlotte I can actually see her hands up around her collar area.

At first I thought she had a human hands collar because NOHR but nope. They're her own hands.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Charlotte is always one of my strongest Gen 1 characters in just about run. A glass cannon for sure, but absurd crit rates when equipped properly.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Weeble posted:

Benny.... I have literally never used Benny outside of this map. Just don't care for him. Also, I was using a male Corrin that I didn't pair with a Corrinsexual, so one of the dudes had to forgo a wife/being used at all.

Sorry Benny.

The Kellam is strong with him.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
As the first female fighter in the entire series, I'm glad Charlotte is turning out well. She's a pretty one-note personality, even by this game's standards, but her note is pretty fun.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Even if I never used her, Charlotte is basically a Brigand/Barbarian which is real cool.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nohr, the kingdom where pants are forbidden!

I don't care for Charlotte's gimimck that much but she's an excellent character gameplay wise. I like Benny's supports a lot more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
God drat those Charlotte levels. With one or two exceptions those were some great gains for everyone this chapter.

Tae posted:

Hmm. Luck is actually a factor now since he's more crit-focused because of his PSkill.
Unless they hosed with the formula, Luck doesn't affect crit, only crit evade.

• Locked thread