Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the next obama level antichrist was conceived on 9 / 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

lollllllllllllllllllllll

https://twitter.com/KevinWhitelaw1/status/859084234333585408

another bad day for Guy Who Has to Tell Paul Ryan what Trump Just Did, the worst job in Washington

I love that you can just ask Trump "would you consider _________?" And he says yes. Every. Single. Time.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shiksa posted:

oh poo poo the president DOES have a gas price lever wtf

it's next to the coke button, duh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why would anyone go to Italy when Austria is right next door and is better

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

Guy Who Has to Tell Steve Mnuchin what Trump Just Did isn't having a great Monday either

https://twitter.com/AdrianWongTV/status/859087931373486080

nno check mark

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

squizzle. what are you doing squizzle. squizzle you are going to get banned this way :ohdear:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

lollllllllllllllllllllll

another bad day for Guy Who Has to Tell Paul Ryan what Trump Just Did, the worst job in Washington

Fox News, tomorrow: "He's just being flexible, it's the Art of the Deal, he's keeping congress on its toes"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I love that you can just ask Trump "would you consider _________?" And he says yes. Every. Single. Time.

you cant tell your enemy your plans, idiot. always be vague

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Joementum posted:

Guy Who Has to Tell Steve Mnuchin what Trump Just Did isn't having a great Monday either

:psyduck: lol what is going on

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

art of the deal: never limit your options

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

ahahahah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fullhouse posted:

is Moana Aabe some kind of white power cult

quote:

Molon labe (Greek: μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé), meaning "come and take [them]", is a classical expression of defiance. According to Plutarch,[1] Xerxes, king of Persia, demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons and King Leonidas I responded with this phrase. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm literally in tears from laughing too hard. What the gently caress is this mickey mouse bullshit lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Xibanya posted:

I'm pretty sure Lincoln in fact offered them that deal and they still wanted out.

Lincoln offered compensated emancipation to border states who rejected it. The treasonous South hosed off before he even took office.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
raising the gas tax for infrastructure is actually good and i'm glad my president suggested it for the time being

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

blue squares posted:

you cant tell your enemy your plans, idiot. always be vague

Better still, never have a plan that way the enemy can't foil it!

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

*Remembers Benghazi*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fullhouse posted:

is Moana Aabe some kind of white power cult

It's classical Greek for "come and take them," supposedly what the Spartans said to Xerxes in response to his demand that they surrender all arms prior to Thermopylae. These days, it's all the rage with 2nd Amendment enthusiasts who think having an off-brand AR clone keeps them safe from the blue helmets, and is more commonly referred to as the Moron Label by gun owners who aren't total shitheads.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i think i should take a day off from work, im getting sick from all tgis winning

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chokes McGee posted:

squizzle. what are you doing squizzle. squizzle you are going to get banned this way :ohdear:

free the squiz!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

deathbysnusnu posted:

With the exception of supreme court justices, cabinet appointments, and foreign policy it seems like Trump and Clinton admins wouldn't be all that different. Hopefully this trend holds and it's just 4 years of CR's passing congress and not much else.

Lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

america owns

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

trump is literally considering every imaginable possibility. all causalities will be brought into the great Consideration. what this great quantum structure collapses into remains to be seen (itll be tax cuts for the rich and constant low key middle eastern warfare)

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/859081900828315649

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

donald j trump is president lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

lol dems are to the right of Trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I really need to see this alpha male in all his glory.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

badass

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

trump is literally considering every imaginable possibility. all causalities will be brought into the great Consideration. what this great quantum structure collapses into remains to be seen (itll be tax cuts for the rich and constant low key middle eastern warfare)

he doesnt just see an apple, man... he sees every stage of the apple, from seed to tree to fruit

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

Lol I'm sure Trump will do this after he runs it by his entirely Goldman Sachs top advisors.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

he's right, Clinton would have cratered every airfield in Syria instead of missing one

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

lollllllllllllllllllllll

lmao. im sure the guys with big dumb trucks they never use for actual work here in Texas will love paying even more for gas than they already do

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Molon labe (Greek: μολὼν λαβέ molṑn labé), meaning "come and take [them]", is a classical expression of defiance. According to Plutarch,[1] Xerxes, king of Persia, demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons and King Leonidas I responded with this phrase. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

lmao so the dude is a laconthrope

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's classical Greek for "come and take them," supposedly what the Spartans said to Xerxes in response to his demand that they surrender all arms prior to Thermopylae. These days, it's all the rage with 2nd Amendment enthusiasts who think having an off-brand AR clone keeps them safe from the blue helmets, and is more commonly referred to as the Moron Label by gun owners who aren't total shitheads.

I hope they also know that Spartans were known throughout the classical world for their devotion to buttsex.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

paranoid randroid posted:

he doesnt just see an apple, man... he sees every stage of the apple, from seed to tree to fruit

someone put some trump hair on Dr. Manhattan.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

does anything sustain these people besides liquid hot paranoia? like if Obama came back to propose permanent legalization of all guns and open carry everywhere would they just collapse into dust like an army of the dead deprived of its necromancer

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

boethius posted:

I hope they also know that Spartans were known throughout the classical world for their devotion to buttsex.

They do not, and often get quite angry when it's brought up!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Joementum posted:

Yeah this also came from thay Bloomberg interview. Talking about a modern day glass-steagall. This was the law that separated commercial and investment banking. That Clinton repealed and helped lead to the 2008 collapse.

Trump campaigned on this. Also, both Mnuchin and Cohn have both offered support for bringing back some version of glass-steagall.

E: that being said, no way he follows through on this lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

radical meme posted:

That's a good article, hope its all true. If Montasque, or anyone else, is still listening to Mark Levin, I'd love to hear what Master Shake thinks about this turn of events; he was preaching about the eminent threat from the globalists and corporatists.

Who am I to question the hallowed pages of Vanity Fair? It feels true, and that's good enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

the mental image i have of the driver of that truck is probably spot on with reality.

• Locked thread